Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838189 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4350 on: November 29, 2021, 07:56:41 PM »

Even though he was just the right age for the rock and roll revolution it all passed mommy's boy George by. He was listening to Perry Como, the Ray Conniff Singers and My Fair Lady the original cast recording. George was a sensitive boy, he's mentioned how deeply the Kennedy assassination affected him, the world was coming apart at the seams, Vietnam, riots and protests, sex drugs and rock n roll, he retreated to the safety of his telescope and the Twilight Zone -  of which he can name all of 3 episodes.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4351 on: November 29, 2021, 08:13:21 PM »
Even though he was just the right age for the rock and roll revolution it all passed mommy's boy George by. He was listening to Perry Como, the Ray Conniff Singers and My Fair Lady the original cast recording. George was a sensitive boy, he's mentioned how deeply the Kennedy assassination affected him, the world was coming apart at the seams, Vietnam, riots and protests, sex drugs and rock n roll, he retreated to the safety of his telescope and the Twilight Zone -  of which he can name all of 3 episodes.
Ha!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Time for your pizza rolls!”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4352 on: November 29, 2021, 10:10:38 PM »
and he opens the show 'Later, astrology and readings.'  fuck him, fuck Producer Tom, fuck those cunts Lisa and Julie

oh, at least the first guest is ok, an astronaut he's had on before and of course he's literally doing the same interview asking his child like questions 'Chris, how did you avoid going stir crazy on the international space station? i'd get claustrophobic and go crazy I think.' 'Were you scared?' 'When you were a little boy did you dream of becoming an astronaut?'

Norm

• Elluminati
« Reply #4353 on: November 29, 2021, 10:51:58 PM »
Your exclusive opportunity to ask George all those perverted sex questions our mothers refused to answer!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4354 on: November 29, 2021, 10:54:52 PM »
... He was listening to Perry Como, the Ray Conniff Singers and My Fair Lady the original cast recording...

We may be giving George way too much credit

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4355 on: November 29, 2021, 11:09:58 PM »

oh cool, let's see if he reads my 'Ask George' question.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4356 on: November 29, 2021, 11:16:16 PM »
oh cool, let's see if he reads my 'Ask George' question.

Could the "something else" but that Airyn thought that sNoory was cute?
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4357 on: November 29, 2021, 11:29:26 PM »

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4358 on: November 30, 2021, 01:01:35 AM »

bwwwaaaaaaahahaha classic mush brain

'as Jack Nicklaus said 'YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH' then a minute later he used the same quote again this time 'as Jack Nicolin said 'YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH'

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4359 on: November 30, 2021, 07:07:12 AM »
and he opens the show 'Later, astrology and readings.'  fuck him, fuck Producer Tom, fuck those cunts Lisa and Julie

oh, at least the first guest is ok, an astronaut he's had on before and of course he's literally doing the same interview asking his child like questions 'Chris, how did you avoid going stir crazy on the international space station? i'd get claustrophobic and go crazy I think.' 'Were you scared?' 'When you were a little boy did you dream of becoming an astronaut?'

George is asking the tough questions.   ;D

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4360 on: November 30, 2021, 07:16:13 AM »

'as Jack Nicklaus said 'YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH' then a minute later he used the same quote again this time 'as Jack Nicolin said 'YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH'

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4361 on: November 30, 2021, 07:20:30 AM »

Ha!  He lies about everything and hates to be called out on it.  I remember a guy calling in and unloading on him.  Norry dumped him, but not before the dude said "You are a liar!"

He managed to call again.  Not sure how he got through but he managed to call Noory a liar again.  Apparently Noory offered to help the guy or put him in contact with someone but never did.

Not only does George suck as a host but he is full of shit.  He acts so pious and the idiot sad pack of callers feeds his ego.  Mike the Millennial was his usual ass kissing self a few days ago.  He gave praise for George being there for people on Thanksgiving and being a family.  *puke

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4362 on: November 30, 2021, 07:23:22 AM »

I canceled my Insider subscription, but since I can't help myself I resubscribed.  I have to listen.  It's worth it just for those types of gems.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4363 on: November 30, 2021, 07:38:11 AM »
I canceled my Insider subscription, but since I can't help myself I resubscribed.  I have to listen.  It's worth it just for those types of gems.
”Yeeewww can checkout but yeeewww can never leave the Hotel Noory...” ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4364 on: November 30, 2021, 07:48:32 AM »

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎