Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838198 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4410 on: December 07, 2021, 12:05:07 PM »
Actual George quote:
"Through the looking ass."
1:43 into the show with the JFK assassination author.
I heard that - but sound like "Gas" to me :)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4411 on: December 07, 2021, 04:15:24 PM »
Checking out the JFK show now. I swear that Noory said "Oliver Stone's vietnam war drama, spitoon" in the intro.

Edit: Correction.  He said "Split-toon".  I guess that is better.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4412 on: December 07, 2021, 04:26:02 PM »
Checking out the JFK show now. I swear that Noory said "Oliver Stone's vietnam war drama, spitoon" in the intro.

Edit: Correction.  He said "Split-toon".  I guess that is better.
Split-toon?  Is that like a Split-show?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4413 on: December 07, 2021, 04:30:43 PM »
Split-toon?  Is that like a Split-show?

What a goat screw this JFK show is.  The guest laughs like Eddie Haskell and has the same kind of personality and Noory is well...Noory.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4414 on: December 07, 2021, 04:41:48 PM »
What a goat screw this JFK show is.  The guest laughs like Eddie Haskell and has the same kind of personality and Noory is well...Noory.

Sounds like another Jorch Snoory “classic.” ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4415 on: December 07, 2021, 10:33:35 PM »

his insufferable stupidity knows no bounds, he has zero self awareness of how stupid he is. he tried so hard last night with the JFK assassination guy to also play the expert, just blurting out shit other guests on the topic have said on the show but offering them as something he came up with on his own - he told the guest 'OUR theory is that it was Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante who were really mad at Bobby Kennedy'  OUR the royal we. And the theory isn't yours dimwit, many many JFK researchers have implicated those 2 and with some compelling evidence.

he just did the same thing with John Curtis who was talking about the Ukraine Russia situation - a situation that Noory knows absolutely nothing about but again that doesn't hold him back from offering a witless contribution 'My feeling is that Putin will invade Ukraine and China will invade Taiwan at the same time'. Curtis like most guests when faced with his idiocy had to dance around the stupidity.

His habit of adding to his guests statements and opinions by repeating them as if he knew the information himself and is in agreement drives me nuts.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4416 on: December 08, 2021, 12:24:12 AM »
his insufferable stupidity knows no bounds, he has zero self awareness of how stupid he is. he tried so hard last night with the JFK assassination guy to also play the expert, just blurting out shit other guests on the topic have said on the show but offering them as something he came up with on his own - he told the guest 'OUR theory is that it was Carlos Marcello and Santo Trafficante who were really mad at Bobby Kennedy'  OUR the royal we. And the theory isn't yours dimwit, many many JFK researchers have implicated those 2 and with some compelling evidence.

he just did the same thing with John Curtis who was talking about the Ukraine Russia situation - a situation that Noory knows absolutely nothing about but again that doesn't hold him back from offering a witless contribution 'My feeling is that Putin will invade Ukraine and China will invade Taiwan at the same time'. Curtis like most guests when faced with his idiocy had to dance around the stupidity.

His habit of adding to his guests statements and opinions by repeating them as if he knew the information himself and is in agreement drives me nuts.

Sumpthins go-wun on

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4417 on: December 08, 2021, 05:13:42 AM »
Sumpthins go-wun on

“Sumpthins go-wun to happeen!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4418 on: December 08, 2021, 06:42:38 PM »

“Sumpthins go-wun tuh happeen!”

The Snorge really should be paying for all this free advice

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4419 on: December 09, 2021, 12:36:45 AM »

the inane conversations Noory has with the woo ladies about utter bullshit are just mind numbing. tonight's woo lady is Shelly, she's an authority on past lives. Noory is the consummate journalist with incisive questions.

George Noory: Shelly how many past lives do people have?

Shelly: uh ...  I'd say about 5.

George Noory: 5 isn't bad but 10 would be better. So 5-10.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4420 on: December 09, 2021, 12:39:17 AM »
'That was Robert Goulet. What a voice ..... WOWWWW.'

- George Noory

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4421 on: December 09, 2021, 12:52:41 AM »
the inane conversations Noory has with the woo ladies about utter bullshit are just mind numbing. tonight's woo lady is Shelly, she's an authority on past lives. Noory is the consummate journalist with incisive questions.

George Noory: Shelly how many past lives do people have?

Shelly: uh ...  I'd say about 5.

George Noory: 5 isn't bad but 10 would be better. So 5-10.

Oh jeez.  LOL!  She's also an authority of the past lives of pets.  "Could your cat have within him the reincarnated soul of your dog?" 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4422 on: December 09, 2021, 12:53:06 AM »
it's all so fucked up ridiculous.

i keep saying there's a part of me who still thinks this is all some elaborate practical joke.

'Shelly I don't know if you know Dr. Bruce Goldberg ... Bruce told me about my future lives. One is Dexter Montague and the other is Zeezor. They are talk show hosts. Zeezor will be far into the future of course.'

hahahahaha - of course talk show hosts will still exist hundreds and thousands of years into the future and if you're going to be a talk show host you'll have a cool sci-fi handle like Zeezor. 

Please god make me immortal so I can tune in the Zeezor Show in 2385 and I'll instantly know it's Noory if Zeezor is a brainless nitwit asking stupid questions of stupid people and charlatans.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4423 on: December 09, 2021, 12:55:26 AM »
'That was Robert Goulet. What a voice ..... WOWWWW.'

- George Noory

Maybe George can get him as a guest?  ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4424 on: December 09, 2021, 12:57:38 AM »
it's all so fucked up ridiculous.

i keep saying there's a part of me who still thinks this is all some elaborate practical joke.

'Shelly I don't know if you know Dr. Bruce Goldberg ... Bruce told me about my future lives. One is Dexter Montague and the other is Zeezor. They are talk show hosts. Zeezor will be far into the future of course.'

hahahahaha - of course talk show hosts will still exist hundreds and thousands of years into the future and if you're going to be a talk show host you'll have a cool sci-fi handle like Zeezor. 

Please god make me immortal so I can tune in the Zeezor Show in 2385 and I'll instantly know it's Noory if Zeezor is a brainless nitwit asking stupid questions of stupid people and charlatans.

LOL!  Galaxy to Galaxy AM with your host, Zeezor!