Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838505 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4470 on: December 13, 2021, 09:29:06 AM »
they're stupid but not that stupid to think any of the submerging artists are worth the time and effort, i posted here that last time there was a guy with a great voice but then realized it wasn't a submerging artist but was Josh Groban

tho who knows, Noory probably thinks he could be the next Colonel Parker if he can find his 'Elvis'

How dare you!  Norry takes offense!  He is the ELVIS!   And, don't you forget it, Hound Dog!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4471 on: December 14, 2021, 10:20:07 PM »
Seth Shostak from SETI is the first guest. Guaranteed it will be the same questions Noory's asked in the ten previous interviews he's done with him.

second guest talks to animals and does 'energetic healing' - no doubt with the charlatan's best friends - frequencies and vibrations, you just need to tune in to them and you're a wizard donchaknow

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4472 on: December 15, 2021, 12:34:47 AM »

boring show, Noory is as stupid as ever but nothing outlandish or comical enough to post about.

the second guest is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry convincing. she recalled her first memory of being 3 or 4 years old and out for a walk with her mother, mom stopped to talk to somebody and that was when she heard a voice in her head speaking 'PLEASE PET ME.', she turned around and there was a Rottweiler tied to a tree, again the voice in her head 'PLEASE PET ME'.  so believable. 'PLEASE PET ME' not 'HEY KID GIVE MY DICK A JERK WOULD YA?'

but she really convinced me of her 'gift' to communicate with animals a few minutes later, she told George 'The information they give me, about star seeds, reincarnation, life after death, I don't have the imagination to come up with what they tell me George hahahaha'

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4473 on: December 15, 2021, 12:56:49 AM »
yeeeeeeeeeeep, lots of energies and vibrations is the secret, they can transcend time and space. Noory let me down, was hoping he'd ask her 'Coryelle have you asked any dogs or cats if they can remote view and what was their answer?'

lol fucking con artist

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4474 on: December 15, 2021, 04:18:28 AM »
yeeeeeeeeeeep, lots of energies and vibrations is the secret, they can transcend time and space. Noory let me down, was hoping he'd ask her 'Coryelle have you asked any dogs or cats if they can remote view and what was their answer?'

lol fucking con artist
https://coryellekramer.com/

Looks legit. ;)

Wanna buy a bridge?  I’ve communicated with it and it’s willing.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4475 on: December 15, 2021, 04:24:06 AM »
Apparently, the number of women of woo scam artists is virtually limitless, if C2C is any indication.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4476 on: December 15, 2021, 04:41:38 AM »
I woke up to hearing Noory arguing with Seth Shostak about babies.  Yes, babies.  Something about how the first baby took care of itself.  I'm not even sure of the context because it sounded ridiculous and I turned the radio off.  Can anyone fill me in on that riveting discussion?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4477 on: December 15, 2021, 04:49:39 AM »
I woke up to hearing Noory arguing with Seth Shostak about babies.  Yes, babies.  Something about how the first baby took care of itself.  I'm not even sure of the context because it sounded ridiculous and I turned the radio off.  Can anyone fill me in on that riveting discussion?
I have to ask.  Were they mean babies? ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4478 on: December 15, 2021, 05:19:24 AM »
Clearly the first baby had no one to take care of it and became a mean baby as a result.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4479 on: December 15, 2021, 05:56:46 AM »
Clearly the first baby had no one to take care of it and became a mean baby as a result.

“Garsh!  Mean babies, they’re everywhere!  Seth, do you think you’ll be able to find them, like on thuh Forbidden planet?”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4480 on: December 15, 2021, 08:12:22 AM »

'Little babies', just to make it creepier, it's always 'little babies'. That part of the interview was the best/worst, Noory hopelessly making the argument for Intelligent Design telling Shostak that there can be  Evolution AND Intelligent Design. Noory's numbskull argument against evolution alone was 'little babies' - where did the first little baby come from? little babies need lots of care because they are helpless, so who took care of the first little baby? Poor Shostak had to deal with the idiocy and explained that humans evolved from other hominids very slowly.

Imagine being 71 years old and the host of a radio show aired on more than 500 radio stations and you tell a guest who is a scientist that a little human baby just emerged on this planet out of thin air by some intelligent designer-  he has no fucking idea even what Intelligent Design is.

Walt the Atheist called in not long after and didn't even address Noory's stupid attempt at challenging evolution in favor of 'magic'. He just thanked Shostak for bringing some fact based intelligence to the show.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4481 on: December 15, 2021, 09:01:34 AM »
... Imagine being 71 years old and the host of a radio show aired on more than 500 radio stations and you tell a guest who is a scientist that a little human baby just emerged on this planet out of thin air by some intelligent designer...

Thanks again, Art, for bringing this moron to our radios.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #4482 on: December 15, 2021, 09:06:11 AM »
Some of the little little little little LITTLEST babies came boxed and were pretty much  standalones, requiring only minimal care.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4483 on: December 15, 2021, 09:15:39 AM »
Seth Shostak has always been one of the most boring guests, ever.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4484 on: December 15, 2021, 09:17:46 AM »
'Little babies', just to make it creepier, it's always 'little babies'. That part of the interview was the best/worst, Noory hopelessly making the argument for Intelligent Design telling Shostak that there can be  Evolution AND Intelligent Design. Noory's numbskull argument against evolution alone was 'little babies' - where did the first little baby come from? little babies need lots of care because they are helpless, so who took care of the first little baby? Poor Shostak had to deal with the idiocy and explained that humans evolved from other hominids very slowly.

Imagine being 71 years old and the host of a radio show aired on more than 500 radio stations and you tell a guest who is a scientist that a little human baby just emerged on this planet out of thin air by some intelligent designer-  he has no fucking idea even what Intelligent Design is.

Walt the Atheist called in not long after and didn't even address Noory's stupid attempt at challenging evolution in favor of 'magic'. He just thanked Shostak for bringing some fact based intelligence to the show.

Thanks for the details. @CronkitesGhost   So the topic was supposed to be about searching for extraterrestrial life but Noory goes in this direction?  Jeez.  I'm so glad I only heard a couple minutes of that.  The "little babies" thing is creepy.