Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838470 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4515 on: December 17, 2021, 09:26:39 AM »

So absurd. Here's another interchange between Noory and the Plant Lady.

Noory: When somebody pulls a carrot out of the ground does the carrot scream (Noory goes into a high pitch Mr. Bill voice) HEY YOU'RE KILLING ME! or something like that?

Plant Lady: When the carrots came here they knew they are to be food for us.

Nobody would believe this wasn't comedy of some kind. Noory didn't follow up on the 'when the carrots came here' - I wanted to know what she meant, where did these carrots originate from and what mode of transportation to get here. It is a relief though knowing there are no hard feelings on the carrots part, they are ok with being killed and eaten.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4516 on: December 17, 2021, 10:11:50 AM »

Noory: When somebody pulls a carrot out of the ground does the carrot scream (Noory goes into a high pitch Mr. Bill voice) HEY YOU'RE KILLING ME! or something like that?

Nobody would believe this wasn't comedy of some kind. Noory didn't follow up on the 'when the carrots came here' - I wanted to know what she meant, where did these carrots originate from and what mode of transportation to get here. It is a relief though knowing there are no hard feelings on the carrots part, they are ok with being killed and eaten.
Ha, ha, ha!  What no question from Jorch about little baby carrots?  Do they feel pain over their early demise?  ;D ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4517 on: December 17, 2021, 11:33:08 AM »

LOL!  Wow.  Absurd is an understatement.  After reading "when the carrots came here" I cracked up.  Hopefully they still stay lucid and allow us to devour them.  I appreciate their sacrifice.  However they may become aggressive and change, then we'll have this:

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4518 on: December 17, 2021, 12:54:38 PM »
LOL!  Wow.  Absurd is an understatement.  After reading "when the carrots came here" I cracked up.  Hopefully they still stay lucid and allow us to devour them.  I appreciate their sacrifice.  However they may become aggressive and change, then we'll have this:

Heh, heh... when will the vegetables turn on us and go on a rampage?  Jorch, contact Maj. Doom, stat!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4519 on: December 17, 2021, 01:52:58 PM »
Is that a little baby killer tomato to the right?
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4520 on: December 17, 2021, 02:04:58 PM »
Is that a little baby killer tomato to the right?

“Did someone say “little baby killer tomato?”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4521 on: December 17, 2021, 04:52:46 PM »
I have many, many unanswered plant questions, and they must get that plant lady back on.  For Norry's work, he can ask the following questions:

1.  Is is time to bring my tomato plants in yet since we are engaged in a soft core World War III?

2.  Do you eat the baby tomatoes in a salad, is that not murder?

3.  From Norry:  "Do you need fertilizer, I can supply in endless amounts of it, just because I am full of it?" 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4522 on: December 19, 2021, 01:33:02 PM »
Noory commented last night that he raised hamsters when he was a little kid.
He liked how they put food in their mouth and stuffed up their cheeks :D
After telling the traumatic ending, there are some things he just should stop sharing.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4523 on: December 19, 2021, 01:46:19 PM »
Some of the little little little little LITTLEST babies came boxed and were pretty much  standalones, requiring only minimal care.

That is way creepier than sugar babies, which were during the era of Love's Baby Soft cologne.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4524 on: December 19, 2021, 01:48:13 PM »

Thanks again, Art, for bringing this moron to our radios.
I don't understand why every time I listen to the live show on Insiders, it comes out all mangled, but when I listen to it on the Art Bell rendition, like last night around 8PM PST, it has no technical difficulty at all.  I've reported the Insiders transmission problem at least 2 times, maybe 3.  You would think they would get right on it.  Does anyone else listen through Insiders when the show is live?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4525 on: December 19, 2021, 01:49:34 PM »
I listen on the actual radio so They can’t track me.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4526 on: December 19, 2021, 01:51:10 PM »
'Little babies', just to make it creepier, it's always 'little babies'. That part of the interview was the best/worst, Noory hopelessly making the argument for Intelligent Design telling Shostak that there can be  Evolution AND Intelligent Design. Noory's numbskull argument against evolution alone was 'little babies' - where did the first little baby come from? little babies need lots of care because they are helpless, so who took care of the first little baby? Poor Shostak had to deal with the idiocy and explained that humans evolved from other hominids very slowly.

Imagine being 71 years old and the host of a radio show aired on more than 500 radio stations and you tell a guest who is a scientist that a little human baby just emerged on this planet out of thin air by some intelligent designer-  he has no fucking idea even what Intelligent Design is.

Walt the Atheist called in not long after and didn't even address Noory's stupid attempt at challenging evolution in favor of 'magic'. He just thanked Shostak for bringing some fact based intelligence to the show.
Snorway never gets the paradox thing, like the chicken or the egg, Eternal God or successive Gods, and now the baby or the parents.  It's easy for him to understand, "What came before that, and before that, and before that" but not so easy for him to understand that the line of questioning then would go on forever.  That there may be no beginning.  That it could be eternity. Or maybe he's just trying to dumb down America, like in his pretty much racist rant in Newsmax, "Sports are good for America".

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4527 on: December 19, 2021, 01:55:39 PM »
boring show, Noory is as stupid as ever but nothing outlandish or comical enough to post about.

the second guest is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry convincing. she recalled her first memory of being 3 or 4 years old and out for a walk with her mother, mom stopped to talk to somebody and that was when she heard a voice in her head speaking 'PLEASE PET ME.', she turned around and there was a Rottweiler tied to a tree, again the voice in her head 'PLEASE PET ME'.  so believable. 'PLEASE PET ME' not 'HEY KID GIVE MY DICK A JERK WOULD YA?'

but she really convinced me of her 'gift' to communicate with animals a few minutes later, she told George 'The information they give me, about star seeds, reincarnation, life after death, I don't have the imagination to come up with what they tell me George hahahaha'
Did she pet it?  I wouldn't go petting an unknown rottweiler, even a tied one.  She might have been hearing V2K or some other remote transmission, since it is now known that those exist.  If we're hearing about them now, they've probably been around in secret for a long time.  Just like holograms, which are now for office meetings.  So - those people by your bedside in the middle of the night?  Pretty easy to explain now.  Most things that can be done locally can be arranged remotely.  Some operator could have been viewing the little girl her via satellite, and may have been familiar with how long the dog went without attention.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4528 on: December 19, 2021, 02:04:11 PM »
I was thinking about which are Noory's most outlandish lies about himself. Last night he went into great detail about his first memory, of his mother and father leaving for the hospital for the delivery of his sister, he was 18 months at the time. He remembers what his mother was wearing, a camel colored coat, he remembers he was lying on a bed and his uncle who was the identical twin of his father was singing to little Georgie. When he told his mother when he was older about how he remembered the details of that event she was in shock because little Georgie had gotten all the details right - but from what I've read humans/brain only develops the ability to store memories at 2 years old.

But my favorite Noory lie is the remote viewing of the Wuhan lab where he saw the actual leak and all the people in the laboratory scurrying around in a panic.

Another goodie is the terrible fire in the middle of the night when the Noory family was living above the family furniture store. A strange man appeared in the apartment to rouse the Noorys from sleep to get out of the apartment and save their lives. Later according to George they realized the strange man had not been from the fire department or police. He was a guardian angel transformed into human flesh.

so once again Noory caught in a lie.
I would like to know how he knows for sure the man wasn't a fire fighter.  How did the man get in?  He could have been a neighbor?  Maybe he was someone who had set the fire on purpose?  I thought his dad was a dentist.  They had a furniture store?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4529 on: December 19, 2021, 02:07:51 PM »
Is he still bringing that up after all these years?  What I remember about it was he couldn't pronounce Dexter, for Noary it was ''Dexer''.

Back in the days texting was new and he was pronouncing texts ''texas''.
That's hilarious.  So he can control some of his mispronunciations.