Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838471 times)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4575 on: December 26, 2021, 08:27:46 PM »
I listened this evening to a C2C show I recorded a week or so ago, the guest was a UK scientist who spoke about the history of life on Earth.  He may have been the best guest I've ever heard on Coast.  He deserves a lot of credit for taking George's stupid questions/comments in stride, he never missed a beat.  I'd love to hear Punnett or Syrett interview the guy.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4576 on: December 26, 2021, 10:16:16 PM »
How Noory views himself.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

How others view Noory.

Last week a caller Noory recognized called in twice, he is an Elvis impersonator that Noory met in Las Vegas in the past.
Noory prompted the caller to sing an Elvis song for Christmas and say some of his favorite Elvis sayings like "Thank you very much" :D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4577 on: December 27, 2021, 03:35:58 AM »
Last week a caller Noory recognized called in twice, he is an Elvis impersonator that Noory met in Las Vegas in the past.
Noory prompted the caller to sing an Elvis song for Christmas and say some of his favorite Elvis sayings like "Thank you very much" :D
I guess the listeners can be thankful Jorch didn’t try to sing for the Elvis impersonator.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4578 on: December 27, 2021, 08:42:44 PM »
My prediction for 2022:  Norry will be repurposed by February, 2022.  They will let me host a few times to get a few "Febs" in to try and get it right on the way out. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4579 on: December 28, 2021, 01:04:56 AM »
My prediction for 2022:  Norry will be repurposed by February, 2022.  They will let me host a few times to get a few "Febs" in to try and get it right on the way out.
Kissing Julie's ass will spread Blovid-69 and sNoory will be too sick to continue."
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4580 on: December 28, 2021, 01:09:40 AM »
He'll be "Still the one" no matter how old he is.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4581 on: December 28, 2021, 01:11:42 AM »
If sNorry, Tommee, and their handlers were on the ball, they’d be celebrating the 25th anniversary of Jon’Benet’s death.  sNoory could retell his story about having the cab drive past her house. Louise could claim to be Patsy’s reincarnation.  Cornelius could claim JB helped his father let air out of his tire.  Doc Wallet could claim if she’d eaten 25-eggs a day, she’d still be alive, along with Elvis and Annette Funicello.
Good point.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4582 on: December 28, 2021, 01:13:07 AM »
i just realized I should have asked someone to buy me the Noory puppet in my avatar. I love that puppet. But I want it with the old fashioned pull string to play some of Noory's classic lines - 'Yeesh' 'That's true' 'Could it be a portal?' 'I can't believe it's already February.' 'What was there before the Big Bang?' 'I don't believe in coincidences.' 'We don't do politics on this show.' 'I did the last interview with Jimmy Hoffa.' '
There is a Noory puppet for avatars?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4583 on: December 28, 2021, 01:17:35 AM »
Mikey The Annoying Millenial will be sound asleep, in his bed with a My Little Pony cover, dreaming of his mommy and Jorch Norway.

How do you get away with these exclusive photos while maligning him?  He must know who you are by the camera work.  I guess he's used to being insulted.  Why does he look 10 years younger in this photo than the one you posted after it?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4584 on: December 28, 2021, 10:02:45 AM »
He'll be "Still the one" no matter how old he is.

You may think that, but the sun is in "Venus", and they want "Changes."

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4585 on: December 28, 2021, 12:41:24 PM »
You mean Carol Burnett's version of Scarlett O'Hara...

Wow, that was a trip.  Thanks.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4586 on: December 28, 2021, 12:42:12 PM »
You may think that, but the sun is in "Venus", and they want "Changes."
I was being sarcastic, with an emphasis on "old".  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4587 on: December 28, 2021, 12:45:22 PM »
Feelings can be so subliminal.  Look  at the Cassius Clay fist.  Look at who the receiver could be.  Too many nights of uninterrupted woo-woo will do that to a  person.
I got the feeling they both were just trying to look tough.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4588 on: December 28, 2021, 02:35:16 PM »
I was being sarcastic, with an emphasis on "old".  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

No problem.  I saw that angle, but a post can go so many ways.  Yes, I really think they play that just to make a point sometimes, just like they play "We Are The Champions' by Queen. 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4589 on: December 28, 2021, 06:08:50 PM »
I listened this evening to a C2C show I recorded a week or so ago, the guest was a UK scientist who spoke about the history of life on Earth.  He may have been the best guest I've ever heard on Coast.  He deserves a lot of credit for taking George's stupid questions/comments in stride, he never missed a beat.  I'd love to hear Punnett or Syrett interview the guy.

Might that have been the one from Dec 15th? @Uncle Duke  Henry Gee was the guest in the first segment.  I think that was the one where George asked the guest who would win in a boxing match, the human or the neanderthal.  The guest wrote a book condensing the last 4.6 billion years of Earth's history, focusing on the survival and evolution of life.