Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838596 times)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4590 on: December 28, 2021, 06:36:18 PM »
Might that have been the one from Dec 15th? @Uncle Duke  Henry Gee was the guest in the first segment.  I think that was the one where George asked the guest who would win in a boxing match, the human or the neanderthal.  The guest wrote a book condensing the last 4.6 billion years of Earth's history, focusing on the survival and evolution of life.

Yes that was the guest I was talking about.  And George's inane question about the human v. Neanderthal boxing match was one of those the guest handled with far greater civility than it deserved.  Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the proverbial wall to hear what guests say to their family/friends/colleagues about George's stupid comments and questions?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4591 on: December 28, 2021, 06:41:40 PM »
Yes that was the guest I was talking about.  And George's inane question about the human v. Neanderthal boxing match was one of the those the guest handled with far greater civility than it deserved.  Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the proverbial wall to hear what guests say to their family/friends/colleagues about George's stupid comments and questions?

Oh yes, I'd love to be a fly on the wall.  As you stated, the guest took George's stupid questions/comments in stride.  I hope to hear that guest again, sans George.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4592 on: December 28, 2021, 07:48:54 PM »
...  Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the proverbial wall to hear what guests say to their family/friends/colleagues about George's stupid comments and questions?

''I should have done my research before agreeing to go on with that clown''?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with Chuckles Willis
« Reply #4593 on: December 30, 2021, 05:36:31 AM »
Oh, boy!  :P

DATE
Saturday - January 1 2022
HOST
Connie Willis
GUESTS
Kristin Gillespie, Mel Skahan
Using her personal journey overcoming addiction as the microcosm, Writer/Director/Producer Kristin Gillespie joins Connie Willis (info) to discuss a journey beyond the macro that can literally transcend humanity’s shadow for a heaven on Earth for us all. Followed by researcher Mel Skahan,who will discuss the story of how he and a sasquatch gained mutual respect.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4594 on: December 30, 2021, 06:40:55 AM »

DATE
HOST
Connie Willis
GUESTS
Using her personal journey overcoming addiction as the microcosm, Writer/Director/Producer Kristin Gillespie joins Connie Willis (info) to discuss a journey beyond the macro that can literally transcend humanity’s shadow for a heaven on Earth for us all. Followed by researcher Mel Skahan,who will discuss the story of how he and a sasquatch gained mutual respect.

Oh for the love of God.  ::)  I guess Mel and the 'Squatch let bygones be bygones and settled their differences with a firm handshake.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4595 on: December 30, 2021, 06:47:45 AM »
Oh for the love of God.  ::)  I guess Mel and the 'Squatch let bygones be bygones and settled their differences with a firm handshake.
Ha, ha, ha!  Maybe they went through Sasquatch relationship counseling.  I’m sure Chuckles Willis offers it on her “anything to make a buck” website. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4596 on: December 30, 2021, 07:06:59 AM »

DATE
HOST
Connie Willis
GUESTS

"Using her personal journey overcoming addiction as the microcosm, Writer/Director/Producer Kristin Gillespie joins Connie Willis (info) to discuss a journey beyond the macro that can literally transcend humanity’s shadow for a heaven on Earth for us all."

What does that even mean?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4597 on: December 30, 2021, 07:54:20 AM »
"Using her personal journey overcoming addiction as the microcosm, Writer/Director/Producer Kristin Gillespie joins Connie Willis (info) to discuss a journey beyond the macro that can literally transcend humanity’s shadow for a heaven on Earth for us all."

Literally.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4598 on: December 30, 2021, 10:11:11 AM »

I’m sure Willis will be able to explain all.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4599 on: December 30, 2021, 10:59:23 AM »

It doesn't matter if she's cute.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4600 on: December 30, 2021, 11:22:52 AM »
It doesn't matter if she's cute.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4601 on: December 30, 2021, 11:53:37 AM »

She could teach you the meaning of the word discipline @ShayP

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4602 on: December 30, 2021, 12:42:27 PM »

LOL! @Walks_At_Night  But, umm...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4603 on: December 30, 2021, 01:40:51 PM »

Edgar Winter....dominetix.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4604 on: December 30, 2021, 04:21:30 PM »

What a black-eyed kid looks like when they grow up and become a woo woman.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-eyed_children
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎