Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838470 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4680 on: January 06, 2022, 07:10:24 AM »
I shared that insightful information with others yesterday about the market.  That is, the total collapse of the market, and the point that it is as high as it is going to get.  My source given for this information was my "financial advisor."

We shall see. 

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #4681 on: January 06, 2022, 11:29:54 AM »
My personal prediction for the New Year 2022, Coast to Coast AM will be entering Woo Woo 2022.

Woo Woo would be an improvement. It is all talk of bad medical advice, bad political banter, and Noory not paying attention. I don't even need to listen to the show to know whats going on. I tuned Noory out a decade ago and its still the same garbage from looking at the website. I only go to the website to see when Knapp is hosting.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4682 on: January 06, 2022, 12:49:52 PM »
Noory is nearing his 20 year anniversary as main c2cam host.
Unfortunately he has only gotten worse each year over the past two decades...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4683 on: January 06, 2022, 12:57:18 PM »

That is a fact.  Amazeeeng!  Most people lose their jobs for sucking for so long.  But he keeps plugging along and receiving awards showing the enthusiasm he has for his craft.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
« Reply #4684 on: January 06, 2022, 01:18:11 PM »

Who is the heir apparent? I think it used to be Jimmy Church. Schrader also left the show. Who is the guest host who could possibly take over? Punnet doesn’t seem interested otherwise I’d say him. Syrett? He would be an improvement.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4685 on: January 06, 2022, 01:32:54 PM »
Who is the heir apparent? I think it used to be Jimmy Church. Schrader also left the show. Who is the guest host who could possibly take over? Punnet doesn’t seem interested otherwise I’d say him. Syrett? He would be an improvement.

I too thought Jimmy Church was the heir apparent.  I doubt Syrett would be interested.  There's no chance Punnett would come back on a full time basis.  It is an interesting question though.  Who would take over for Noory if and when he leaves or passes away?   Perhaps Knapp has enough time in with his full time job to retire.  Then maybe he would take over.

If I had to wager, I'd say Church comes out of the woodwork and returns, or they go with a guest host format daily.

Interesting to think about the possibilities.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4686 on: January 06, 2022, 01:48:12 PM »
Probably Connie Willis since she seems really aggressive lately in getting all the holiday c2cam gigs - Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
She also is following Noory's example with her onair plugging of side projects!  8)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4687 on: January 06, 2022, 01:53:04 PM »
Probably Connie Willis since she seems really aggressive lately in getting all the holiday c2cam gigs - Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
She also is following Noory's example with her onair plugging of side projects!  8)

That would be the death nail of C2C.  However, I can see it happening.  Her being the host that is.  Ugh.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4688 on: January 06, 2022, 02:16:49 PM »
Yep.  Julie has to protect her street credit of continuous suckage.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hell, Chuckles Willis would no doubt work for less than Jorch.  When you look at that way, I’m surprised Snorge is still around.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4689 on: January 06, 2022, 02:30:45 PM »
Leave midget Chuckles alone.  You’ll upset @Bart Ell.
Merry Christmas

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #4690 on: January 06, 2022, 03:04:29 PM »
It's amazing as I was trying to think some memorable highlights or moments during the show from the Noory era, I am drawing a blank. I am really trying to think of a groundbreaking interview or a viral moment with Noory, there is just nothing. Just thinking now, imagine Art in this era of trending and viral moments, lol.

I honestly think when Noory leaves they will fully remove the C2C concept away from Art's vision and be a full time political talk (maybe with some health stuff in there) As @nooryisawesome  said the show has been going in that direction for a bit now. I don't think there will be a passing of the torch but more of an overhaul of concept  and genre

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4691 on: January 06, 2022, 03:27:43 PM »
It's amazing as I was trying to think some memorable highlights or moments during the show from the Noory era...

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4692 on: January 06, 2022, 04:28:15 PM »

My choice would be Steve Warner.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the network pluck some podcaster out of relative obscurity.  They could probably get  some talented podcaster and pay him/her a quarter of what they pay George, at least initially.  And as someone else pointed out, there's a chance they might drop the current format, anyway.

If they want to get a proven professional, how about Frank Morino who does the "Other Side of Midnight" show on WABC?  I assume he's still doing their overnight show, I haven't listened in at least a year.  I heard some of of his early shows where he interviewed C2C style guests, he was easily better than George.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4693 on: January 06, 2022, 05:41:44 PM »
Just audition insomniac stoner writers as raconteurs.

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
« Reply #4694 on: January 06, 2022, 08:32:20 PM »
I too thought Jimmy Church was the heir apparent.  I doubt Syrett would be interested.  There's no chance Punnett would come back on a full time basis.  It is an interesting question though.  Who would take over for Noory if and when he leaves or passes away?   Perhaps Knapp has enough time in with his full time job to retire.  Then maybe he would take over.

If I had to wager, I'd say Church comes out of the woodwork and returns, or they go with a guest host format daily.

Interesting to think about the possibilities.

Schrader would be the alternative if they didn’t want to go political. I can’t see Connie Willis pulling off a political show. Church could handle both the woo woo and the conspiracy talk, but he’s even more of an uninformed idiot than Noory on serious political issues.  All of the options are bad. They really  should try out some more guests host, as Noory is getting pretty damn old and will at the very least need more time off.

I’m not sure why people don’t see Syrett as more of an option he has like 3 podcast he actively updates and I think a radio show. I’d presume C2C pays more than that. He’s probably their best option of the hosts they have active right now, as Knapp isn’t a realistic choice full time.