Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838531 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4710 on: January 08, 2022, 03:06:08 AM »
have you notice that snoory  gets kinda pissy when a caller bring up his family ? has anyone notice this
Jorch is touchy about Tommee.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4711 on: January 08, 2022, 03:10:35 AM »
Complaints and worries about the disappearance of Annie from Alabama and Bill the AAA.

AskGeorge questions were all about George’s opinions of the doings of others.

Dear George,
Some say you skip out early on Fridays to see the new act at Tommee’s favorite strip club.  He’s from LA and knows places.  Where do you go when you’re in St. Louis and Tommee is in LA?
Your friend,
JUAN
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4712 on: January 08, 2022, 03:57:08 AM »
Is Jorch still “deep below the earth” when he’s in St. Louis?  If so, he’s probably spending quality time with his shadow rodent buddies.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4713 on: January 08, 2022, 09:40:07 AM »
I'm really beginning to like a newish regular C2C caller, Dave from Columbus.  The guy sounds like he gargles with gravel, and he comes across as a crusty old curmudgeon.  Last night he told George he should use his considerable influence to get someone in government to take him into Area 51 so he can report on what's going on there.

Interestingly, frequent guest Mark Shaw claims the former  reporter (Patski?) he thinks killed Dorothy Kilgallen is a crusty old guy living in Columbus.  There are no coincidences.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4714 on: January 08, 2022, 09:46:35 AM »
Complaints and worries about the disappearance of Annie from Alabama and Bill the AAA.

AskGeorge questions were all about George’s opinions of the doings of others.

Dear George,
Some say you skip out early on Fridays to see the new act at Tommee’s favorite strip club.  He’s from LA and knows places.  Where do you go when you’re in St. Louis and Tommee is in LA?
Your friend,
JUAN
Huuu(clears throad).  An anticipated answer could be:  I just put him on ZOOM and take him with me to my favorite establishment in East St. Louis.  That one with the neon green fence around it in the parking area.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4715 on: January 08, 2022, 01:07:26 PM »
I'm really beginning to like a newish regular C2C caller, Dave from Columbus.  The guy sounds like he gargles with gravel, and he comes across as a crusty old curmudgeon.  Last night he told George he should use his considerable influence to get someone in government to take him into Area 51 so he can report on what's going on there.

Interestingly, frequent guest Mark Shaw claims the former  reporter (Patski?) he thinks killed Dorothy Kilgallen is a crusty old guy living in Columbus.  There are no coincidences.

I've seen a few episodes of What's my line? with her as a panelist - she was definitely sharp as a tack. Not out of the realm of possibility that someone had her whacked.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4716 on: January 08, 2022, 02:28:45 PM »
She was also a notorious alcoholic, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility she drank herself into health problems that killed her.
Merry Christmas

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4717 on: January 08, 2022, 03:30:34 PM »
She was also a notorious alcoholic, so it’s not out of the realm of possibility she drank herself into health problems that killed her.

I laughed out loud when I looked at photos of her after hearing Shaw say Frank Sinatra called her the "chinless wonder."  I don't know about the wonder part, but.....

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4718 on: January 08, 2022, 05:15:33 PM »
I've seen a few episodes of What's my line? with her as a panelist - she was definitely sharp as a tack. Not out of the realm of possibility that someone had her whacked.

She was a smart lady.  Both scenarios are plausible.  I lean on her being whacked.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4719 on: January 08, 2022, 05:16:32 PM »
I laughed out loud when I looked at photos of her after hearing Shaw say Frank Sinatra called her the "chinless wonder."  I don't know about the wonder part, but.....

Didn't she betray Sinatra by writing a hit piece on him regarding his choice in women?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4720 on: January 08, 2022, 05:20:17 PM »
Noory revealed recently that he is trying to get the voice of Alexa as a guest...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4721 on: January 08, 2022, 05:29:30 PM »
Noory revealed recently that he is trying to get the voice of Alexa as a guest...

Oh jeez.  He's probably at home repeatedly saying "Alexa, will you be my guest?"  "Alexa, call Tommee."

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4722 on: January 08, 2022, 05:33:15 PM »

Bitchin' Betty would be a better get.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4723 on: January 08, 2022, 05:41:00 PM »

Are we ever going to find out precisely why he's such an ass-hat?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4724 on: January 08, 2022, 06:10:22 PM »
Are we ever going to find out precisely why he's such an ass-hat?
I’m sure his daddy stomping on hamsters didn’t help.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎