Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838634 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4785 on: January 20, 2022, 06:10:05 AM »
I haven't listened in nearly a week.  Nothing interests me and they don't have the new schedule up on the website.  I was happy to see Syrett was the host tomorrow, but the guest not so much.  Blech!  :P

DATE
Friday - January 21 2022

HOST
Richard Syrett

GUESTS
Douglas James Cottrell, Open Lines

Douglas James Cottrell is a clairvoyant, spiritual healer, and expert in the study of consciousness, including telepathy, energy healing, prediction, prophecy, and remote viewing. He will participate with Richard Syrett in his fourth live on-air remote viewing experiment along with some predictions for 2022. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4786 on: January 20, 2022, 06:32:56 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"You know, Ray, everytime I think of things in the future, I think of the Jetsons."
July 19, 2007.
Fat robots.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4787 on: January 20, 2022, 09:15:59 AM »
"You know, Ray, everytime I think of things in the future, I think of the Jetsons."
July 19, 2007.

You know, every time I think of the Jetsons, I think of Noory.  Thanks, George.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4788 on: January 20, 2022, 09:25:29 AM »
Fat robots.

“Yuh, know, Tommee, I thought I’d have a Rosie thuh robot by now!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4789 on: January 20, 2022, 10:08:16 PM »
Connie Willis on Saturday.  ::)  It should be riveting.  I might listen with the hopes that she chuckles when the guest or caller talks about a tragic event.

Relationship coach and and remarried widower Abel Keogh joins Connie Willis to discuss widower relationships, and how he has successfully helped thousands of women know whether the widowers they’re dating are ready for a serious relationship—while also helping widowers understand what it takes to overcome grief and open their heart to another woman. Second Half, TBA.

Caller - "Connie, my wife died 3 years ago."

Connie - "Heh he he, I'm so sorry."

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4790 on: January 21, 2022, 02:12:14 AM »
Connie Willis on Saturday.  ::)  It should be riveting.  I might listen with the hopes that she chuckles when the guest or caller talks about a tragic event.

Relationship coach and and remarried widower Abel Keogh joins Connie Willis to discuss widower relationships, and how he has successfully helped thousands of women know whether the widowers they’re dating are ready for a serious relationship—while also helping widowers understand what it takes to overcome grief and open their heart to another woman. Second Half, TBA.

Fortunately, Syrett is tonight.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4791 on: January 22, 2022, 09:21:59 AM »
Fortunately, Syrett is tonight.

I always look forward to Syrett.  Unfortunately for me, I found it boring.  I didn't care for the guest.  Cornelius forced his way on during open lines.  He is a pain in the ass.  Syrett shouldn't have given in.  He told Corny that he only had a minute, but Corny insisted that he had to talk to Richard.  After the break Corny did his same routine.  Then he was thankful to someone for sending him the Turmeric supplement that frequent contributor Christian Wilde recommends. 

I do find it refreshing that Syrett has new callers and limits the politics and covid talk. One caller talked about it (covid) and Richard cut it short then stated there will be no more of that.

I'm also thinking he is pressed into accepting calls from the "Sad Pack."  The other hosts as well.  I feel that the likes of Syrett, Punnett, and even Knapp would like no part of the Sad Pack of callers.  Corny, MTM, Annie, et al.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4792 on: January 22, 2022, 09:37:09 AM »
I couldn’t believe - and then I could - that Corny took pills sent to him anonymously in the mail.  Annie disappeared months ago.
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4793 on: January 22, 2022, 10:04:04 AM »

So they've just given up over there at Coast?  That seems like a left over guest from the Ricki Lake Show.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4794 on: January 22, 2022, 10:36:24 AM »
I always look forward to Syrett.  Unfortunately for me, I found it boring.  I didn't care for the guest.  Cornelius forced his way on during open lines.  He is a pain in the ass.  Syrett shouldn't have given in.  He told Corny that he only had a minute, but Corny insisted that he had to talk to Richard.  After the break Corny did his same routine.  Then he was thankful to someone for sending him the Turmeric supplement that frequent contributor Christian Wilde recommends. 

I do find it refreshing that Syrett has new callers and limits the politics and covid talk. One caller talked about it (covid) and Richard cut it short then stated there will be no more of that.

I'm also thinking he is pressed into accepting calls from the "Sad Pack."  The other hosts as well.  I feel that the likes of Syrett, Punnett, and even Knapp would like no part of the Sad Pack of callers.  Corny, MTM, Annie, et al.
Unfortunately, with C2C, it’s all about Snorge Norway.  Listeners be damned, at least for listeners looking for an interesting show.  Have to keep it dull and non-threatening for Georgie.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4795 on: January 22, 2022, 11:48:51 AM »
I couldn’t believe - and then I could - that Corny took pills sent to him anonymously in the mail.  Annie disappeared months ago.

Lol

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4796 on: January 22, 2022, 12:21:40 PM »
I finally got around to listening to a show from a week or so ago, an interview with a guy who, along with a medium, investigated the ghost of a serial killer.  Late in the show a caller said he could sum up in one word what you needed to see a ghost.....bisexuality.  Ghosts, he explained, are very horny. 

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #4797 on: January 22, 2022, 12:50:48 PM »

Wow it’s like late night radio has come full circle back to the mid 80s and talknet with psychologist Harvey Ruben. We didn’t need sleeping pills back then, we had talknet.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4798 on: January 22, 2022, 01:15:54 PM »

Hopefully Annie doesn't return.  However I feel like I heard her not long ago, when Punnett hosted.  Oh well.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4799 on: January 22, 2022, 01:18:09 PM »
Unfortunately, with C2C, it’s all about Snorge Norway.  Listeners be damned, at least for listeners looking for an interesting show.  Have to keep it dull and non-threatening for Georgie.

I hate that lamp.