Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838490 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4905 on: February 02, 2022, 03:10:50 PM »
Snorway was very judgmental talking to Benjamin Fuchs last night.

Last night Snorway said to Ben Fuchs, "People have to listen...  I've lost 3 friends over the last 3 years that I thought they were listening to you, me & Doc.  But apparently, they weren't. I think they died foolishly." 

Not okay.  Speaking ill of the dead for starters.  Friends don't call friends foolish from a national microphone.  All their grieving relatives heard you.  Do you want their relatives to think you are a creep?  Or are you one?

Geez, a person can't even die around George and feel respected.  What a horrible attitude.

If he feels this way about dead friends, imagine how he feels about the rest of us. 

Did you follow the people around to verify they weren't eating pizza rolls? 

Pizza rolls, like you.  If you were going to get smug about health, you never should have broadcast that you ate pizza rolls.
The crappy-looking cookbook someone let you publish has fried high-carb chips on the cover, and high-carb white flour bagels with high fat olives on the back.

The King of Smug. 

George, did YOU do the autopsies?  Do you know for a fact that self-neglect was truly a factor?  Did the Medical Examiner say so?

It's kinda hard to exercise, after sitting on our tail bones & sitz bones working all day & being on concrete, asphalt, tile floors & fake hardwood floors the rest of the time.  When your tailbone, sitz bones, heels & arches hurt, exactly what type of exercise would you recommend?  Swims cost money - did you know not everyone has a lake house or can afford the time and money for a club membership.  Not everyone likes chlorine/bromine.  With chlorine causing bladder cancer.  A secret no one talks about since it mostly affects women.

Oh, yeah.  And women are supposed to take care of the children, husband, aging parents, themselves, the house, the garden, the pets, the calendar, appointments, cleaning, cooking, shopping, prepping, mending, replacing, fixing, bookkeeping, transporting, etc...  in addition to Accessorizing, Beautifying, doing Hair, Face, & Nails, shaving Everything all the time,   WORKING   FULL   TIME   BECAUSE IT   TAKES   TWO   INCOMES  and now Exercising frequently & vigorously.  In between baby feedings.  Oh, that's right.  Who cares about babies - we don't have a budget for cry rooms or ushers.  Even though we could get volunteers.  It is not a priority.  Why make life easier for nursing mothers when all we really care about is that they exercise.  And, oh yeah, following our guidance to not only look gorgeous, but HAVE THAT SPECIAL PERSONALITY.   "I see gorgeous women in L.A. all the time.  But unless a woman has a great personality, I'm not interested."  MUST BE ENTERTAINING: REQUIREMENT OF WOMAN.

Why don't you fight:
-Society for requiring 2 incomes to manage a household so neither wage earner has time to be healthy.
-Corporations for engineering movement out of many jobs, while requiring non-stop movement in other jobs.
-Municipalities for paving all trails instead of using dirt/wood chips.
-Stores for using concrete instead of linoleum/carpet.
-Builders for laying commerical concrete slabs instead of wood underneath flooring.
-Builders for obsoleting real wood floors/carpet in homes, resorting to concrete tile/hard fake wood for all rooms.
-Landlords for eliminating the same, requiring renters to basically walk on rock all day & night.

We all drive over places that say, "This creek in your care," yet there is never any public access.  Rich people like you have taken all the recreational places to take dips or play with children.  People in your wage bracket have privatized all the creeks, streams, rivers, lakes, beaches, with their rich homes and gated communities.  You tell us to get outside, but people like you have left very little outside for us to enjoy.  All the enjoyable placed cost money.

If you're so powerful that you can sit in judgment on fellow citizens, then why don't you get off your ass and do something important, like:

PUT REAL SWINGS BACK IN PARKS
PUT MERRY-GO-ROUNDS BACK IN PARKS
PUT RECESS BACK IN ELEMENTARY/JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOLS
PUT PHYSICAL EDUCATION BACK IN JUNIOR HIGH/HIGH SCHOOL/COLLEGE
PUT SIDEWALKS IN EVERY DEVELOPMENT SO PEOPLE CAN WALK SAFELY
REDUCE AIR POLLUTION OUTSIDE NEAR RECREATION AREAS
ALLOW WOMEN/CHILDREN/DISABLED TO PARK CARS NEAR THE RECREATION AREA FOR PERSONAL SAFETY - You always have to park so far away that it is entirely not safe
PUT TIME FOR FRIENDSHIPS BACK INTO OUR CULTURE - Most women/disabled people are not safe exercising alone outdoors.

You'd rather judge individuals than fix the real societal problems, yet you must be one of the richest Americans.  You sit in judgment of people who are a product of their culture.  Don't you realize it takes a lot of energy to buck the system to find healthy ways of living.  I can't even find cooked vegetables in any deli or fast food place.  Have you forgotten that not everyone can buy their way out of these problems?  Not everyone has a wife to shop, clean & cook for them.  Not everyone can afford to shop at Whole Foods Paycheck.  Not everyone has any energy left at the end of the day, since it takes 2 incomes, not one, to support a household.  Not everyone has a chauffer like you, George.

Did you know it's virtually impossible to find Vitamin Vit B5 & quercetin?  And very expensive in stores.  Let alone other supplements.

Shopping online is not the answer because many people can't shop online.  You and your sunshine crew seem to forget that many Americans are disenfranchised because their local post offices won't deliver to their neighborhoods at all for no good reason.  Not everyone can even afford $130 for a fucking private mailbox.  Fuck you and your fucking lily white world.  If you don't believe me, Google all the complaints on the Postmaster General.

Stop judging people when you have no idea what is going on with them.  You don't even have friends.  You don't have time.  These people weren't your friends.  If they were, you wouldn't be sitting in judgment of them.  You don't have friends.  Your guests try to get friendly with you and you just shove them aside with no decorum even.  I've had to write to them to tell them not to take it personally, that you sold out to the dollar a long time ago.

How dare you judge people for how they die when you don't even lead a decent life?  You are so lonely that you try to get strokes late on the show.  That is not a life.  Stop getting emotional strokes on work time.  Listeners don't want to hear it.  We want to hear the show, even though it's been very superficial.  Make your own friends on your own time, not while you're being paid.  Personal is personal and work is work.  I don't want to hear you bonding with guests you won't talk to again for a year, because you are too negligent of your own needs to build friendships.  That is a poor substitute for friendship.  You should know that friendship is also essential for health, so why do you neglect it?  I personally don't count Ian for that.

Not everyone has a wife to make a healthy lunch for them.  Some people pretty much have no choice but fast food sometimes.  Why don't you go after fast food corporate greed for not offering cooked vegetables like carrots, corn, and green beans because their shelf life is shorter for profits?  And for not adding to their main courses healthier inside ingredients like minced onions & green spices?
 And offer garlic.  And whole grains/legumes/paleo.  Corporate greed is a much more worthy cause than blaming the working person who has little choice.

More and more landlords are using very hard flooring.  Not everyone is cut out for cooking on tile after walking in a house with hard floors.  And shopping on concrete floors.  Most people don't realize linoleum was a natural product made with tree resins.  Now we just walk on concrete and asphalt all day to come home to cook on a cement tile floor and relax with our pets all walking on fake hard wood floors.

Did you even hear Ben Fuchs talking about hormone disorders causing obesity?  He said people need to work with their hormones but you know doctors won't do it & people can't afford a good naturopath.

As much as Fuchs talks about fasting, he should at least recognize people who cannot fast:
Hypoglycemics
Diabetics
People with low blood pressure
People with eating disorders
Women who have irregular periods (amenorrhea)
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
People who are trying to conceive
People on blood thinners
People taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS)
People with exercise-induced asthma

Women have to jog and do recreation in populated areas to feel safe and not be an isolated target.  What have YOU done to reduce smog in populated areas?  Fuchs say we need to get outside but every time I do, I'm swallowing vehicle exhaust.  That's horrid for my asthma, you [redacted].  How exactly is it healthy to make my heart & lungs work harder for no good reason for 4 hours after I exercise due to vehicle and plane exhaust?

How much of the air pollution I breathe when I try to get outdoors is from planes that YOU FLY IN?  Most people can't even afford to fly, let alone shit on the rest of the population with jet fuel along the way.

I know why you judge individuals instead of fighting the oppressive system.  Because you sold out to NewsMAXX, which is probably controlled by rich people.  And racist people.  Take down your racist article, "Sports is Good for America" and stop judging people regarding their self-care.  I'd rather be fat or dead than racist like you.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4906 on: February 02, 2022, 03:38:15 PM »
Snorway was very judgmental talking to Benjamin Fuchs last night.

Last night Snorway said to Ben Fuchs, "People have to listen...  I've lost 3 friends over the last 3 years that I thought they were listening to you, me & Doc.  But apparently, they weren't. I think they died foolishly." 

Not okay.  Speaking ill of the dead for starters.  Friends don't call friends foolish from a national microphone.  All their grieving relatives heard you.  Do you want their relatives to think you are a creep?  Or are you one?

Geez, a person can't even die around George and feel respected.  What a horrible attitude.

If he feels this way about dead friends, imagine how he feels about the rest of us. 

Did you follow the people around to verify they weren't eating pizza rolls? 

Pizza rolls, like you.  If you were going to get smug about health, you never should have broadcast that you ate pizza rolls.
The crappy-looking cookbook someone let you publish has fried high-carb chips on the cover, and high-carb white flour bagels with high fat olives on the back.

The King of Smug. 

George, did YOU do the autopsies?  Do you know for a fact that self-neglect was truly a factor?  Did the Medical Examiner say so?

It's kinda hard to exercise, after sitting on our tail bones & sitz bones working all day & being on concrete, asphalt, tile floors & fake hardwood floors the rest of the time.  When your tailbone, sitz bones, heels & arches hurt, exactly what type of exercise would you recommend?  Swims cost money - did you know not everyone has a lake house or can afford the time and money for a club membership.  Not everyone likes chlorine/bromine.  With chlorine causing bladder cancer.  A secret no one talks about since it mostly affects women.

Oh, yeah.  And women are supposed to take care of the children, husband, aging parents, themselves, the house, the garden, the pets, the calendar, appointments, cleaning, cooking, shopping, prepping, mending, replacing, fixing, bookkeeping, transporting, etc...  in addition to Accessorizing, Beautifying, doing Hair, Face, & Nails, shaving Everything all the time,   WORKING   FULL   TIME   BECAUSE IT   TAKES   TWO   INCOMES  and now Exercising frequently & vigorously.  In between baby feedings.  Oh, that's right.  Who cares about babies - we don't have a budget for cry rooms or ushers.  Even though we could get volunteers.  It is not a priority.  Why make life easier for nursing mothers when all we really care about is that they exercise.  And, oh yeah, following our guidance to not only look gorgeous, but HAVE THAT SPECIAL PERSONALITY.   "I see gorgeous women in L.A. all the time.  But unless a woman has a great personality, I'm not interested."  MUST BE ENTERTAINING: REQUIREMENT OF WOMAN.

Why don't you fight:
-Society for requiring 2 incomes to manage a household so neither wage earner has time to be healthy.
-Corporations for engineering movement out of many jobs, while requiring non-stop movement in other jobs.
-Municipalities for paving all trails instead of using dirt/wood chips.
-Stores for using concrete instead of linoleum/carpet.
-Builders for laying commerical concrete slabs instead of wood underneath flooring.
-Builders for obsoleting real wood floors/carpet in homes, resorting to concrete tile/hard fake wood for all rooms.
-Landlords for eliminating the same, requiring renters to basically walk on rock all day & night.

We all drive over places that say, "This creek in your care," yet there is never any public access.  Rich people like you have taken all the recreational places to take dips or play with children.  People in your wage bracket have privatized all the creeks, streams, rivers, lakes, beaches, with their rich homes and gated communities.  You tell us to get outside, but people like you have left very little outside for us to enjoy.  All the enjoyable placed cost money.

If you're so powerful that you can sit in judgment on fellow citizens, then why don't you get off your ass and do something important, like:

PUT REAL SWINGS BACK IN PARKS
PUT MERRY-GO-ROUNDS BACK IN PARKS
PUT RECESS BACK IN ELEMENTARY/JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOLS
PUT PHYSICAL EDUCATION BACK IN JUNIOR HIGH/HIGH SCHOOL/COLLEGE
PUT SIDEWALKS IN EVERY DEVELOPMENT SO PEOPLE CAN WALK SAFELY
REDUCE AIR POLLUTION OUTSIDE NEAR RECREATION AREAS
ALLOW WOMEN/CHILDREN/DISABLED TO PARK CARS NEAR THE RECREATION AREA FOR PERSONAL SAFETY - You always have to park so far away that it is entirely not safe
PUT TIME FOR FRIENDSHIPS BACK INTO OUR CULTURE - Most women/disabled people are not safe exercising alone outdoors.

You'd rather judge individuals than fix the real societal problems, yet you must be one of the richest Americans.  You sit in judgment of people who are a product of their culture.  Don't you realize it takes a lot of energy to buck the system to find healthy ways of living.  I can't even find cooked vegetables in any deli or fast food place.  Have you forgotten that not everyone can buy their way out of these problems?  Not everyone has a wife to shop, clean & cook for them.  Not everyone can afford to shop at Whole Foods Paycheck.  Not everyone has any energy left at the end of the day, since it takes 2 incomes, not one, to support a household.  Not everyone has a chauffer like you, George.

Did you know it's virtually impossible to find Vitamin Vit B5 & quercetin?  And very expensive in stores.  Let alone other supplements.

Shopping online is not the answer because many people can't shop online.  You and your sunshine crew seem to forget that many Americans are disenfranchised because their local post offices won't deliver to their neighborhoods at all for no good reason.  Not everyone can even afford $130 for a fucking private mailbox.  Fuck you and your fucking lily white world.  If you don't believe me, Google all the complaints on the Postmaster General.

Stop judging people when you have no idea what is going on with them.  You don't even have friends.  You don't have time.  These people weren't your friends.  If they were, you wouldn't be sitting in judgment of them.  You don't have friends.  Your guests try to get friendly with you and you just shove them aside with no decorum even.  I've had to write to them to tell them not to take it personally, that you sold out to the dollar a long time ago.

How dare you judge people for how they die when you don't even lead a decent life?  You are so lonely that you try to get strokes late on the show.  That is not a life.  Stop getting emotional strokes on work time.  Listeners don't want to hear it.  We want to hear the show, even though it's been very superficial.  Make your own friends on your own time, not while you're being paid.  Personal is personal and work is work.  I don't want to hear you bonding with guests you won't talk to again for a year, because you are too negligent of your own needs to build friendships.  That is a poor substitute for friendship.  You should know that friendship is also essential for health, so why do you neglect it?  I personally don't count Ian for that.

Not everyone has a wife to make a healthy lunch for them.  Some people pretty much have no choice but fast food sometimes.  Why don't you go after fast food corporate greed for not offering cooked vegetables like carrots, corn, and green beans because their shelf life is shorter for profits?  And for not adding to their main courses healthier inside ingredients like minced onions & green spices?
 And offer garlic.  And whole grains/legumes/paleo.  Corporate greed is a much more worthy cause than blaming the working person who has little choice.

More and more landlords are using very hard flooring.  Not everyone is cut out for cooking on tile after walking in a house with hard floors.  And shopping on concrete floors.  Most people don't realize linoleum was a natural product made with tree resins.  Now we just walk on concrete and asphalt all day to come home to cook on a cement tile floor and relax with our pets all walking on fake hard wood floors.

Did you even hear Ben Fuchs talking about hormone disorders causing obesity?  He said people need to work with their hormones but you know doctors won't do it & people can't afford a good naturopath.

As much as Fuchs talks about fasting, he should at least recognize people who cannot fast:
Hypoglycemics
Diabetics
People with eating disorders
Women who have irregular periods (amenorrhea)
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
People who are trying to conceive
People on blood thinners
People taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS)
People with exercise-induced asthma

Women have to jog and do recreation in populated areas to feel safe and not be an isolated target.  What have YOU done to reduce smog in populated areas?  Fuchs say we need to get outside but every time I do, I'm swallowing vehicle exhaust.  That's horrid for my asthma, you [redacted].  How exactly is it healthy to make my heart & lungs work harder for no good reason for 4 hours after I exercise due to vehicle and plane exhaust?

How much of the air pollution I breathe when I try to get outdoors is from planes that YOU FLY IN?  Most people can't even afford to fly, let alone shit on the rest of the population with jet fuel along the way.

See how sane you seem? Great post!!  :)  I'm going to read it now.  :)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4907 on: February 02, 2022, 03:51:12 PM »
“... then why don't you get off your ass and do something important, like:

PUT REAL SWINGS BACK IN PARKS...”

Join the Install Swings In Parks Immediately Dumbass (InSIPID) movement naow!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4908 on: February 02, 2022, 03:54:06 PM »
See how sane you seem? Great post!!  :)  I'm going to read it now.  :)
See you in a couple of months, KSM!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4909 on: February 02, 2022, 04:15:04 PM »
See you in a couple of months, KSM!

In the year before BG collapsed Jackstar was leaving posts that made Sofia's seem like a one line drop. At least hers have a beginning and an end, and seem to have a tangible point. What a concept.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4910 on: February 02, 2022, 04:20:41 PM »
In the year before BG collapsed Jackstar was leaving posts that made Sofia's seem like a one line drop. At least hers have a beginning and an end, and seem to have a tangible point. What a concept.
Hmmm... Jackwad and Sofia.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4911 on: February 02, 2022, 05:32:57 PM »
“... then why don't you get off your ass and do something important, like:

PUT REAL SWINGS BACK IN PARKS...”

Join the Install Swings In Parks Immediately Dumbass (InSIPID) movement naow!

I second that, we need swings in parks and monkey bars, and real tall slides. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4912 on: February 02, 2022, 05:44:34 PM »
Hmmm... Jackwad and Sofia.

That's a great couples costume.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4913 on: February 02, 2022, 06:41:28 PM »

Seriously? @Sofia I didn't listen to the Fuchs segment and only heard about 15 minutes of the second guest.  So, by Noory's comment he thinks Fuchs, him, and Doc are saviors?  Wow.  It seems he's using his friends deaths as a selling point.  Noory is an insufferable bastard.  Pardon my language.  ;)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4914 on: February 02, 2022, 07:01:57 PM »

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #4915 on: February 02, 2022, 07:05:30 PM »
Seriously? @Sofia I didn't listen to the Fuchs segment and only heard about 15 minutes of the second guest.  So, by Noory's comment he thinks Fuchs, him, and Doc are saviors?  Wow.  It seems he's using his friends deaths as a selling point.  Noory is an insufferable bastard.  Pardon my language.  ;)

Obviously they didn’t eat enough eggs
Are we having fun yet?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4916 on: February 03, 2022, 12:42:54 AM »
Tonight with his 2nd guest, Noory said he was "flabbergasted" hearing about a past guest that died last year.
Later he said a guy bought it "bait and switch" but I think he meant "hook line and sinker"
Noory often mixes up cliche phrases :D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4917 on: February 03, 2022, 04:11:50 AM »
Tonight with his 2nd guest, Noory said he was "flabbergasted" hearing about a past guest that died last year.
Later he said a guy bought it "bait and switch" but I think he meant "hook line and sinker"
Noory often mixes up cliche phrases :D
Jorch, the never-ending gaffe machine.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4918 on: February 03, 2022, 04:24:39 AM »
Since Jorch has his rip-off El Torito lunchfest this Saturday, he’ll no doubt be skipping out early on Friday.  What will it be, a Poe-read recording or a replay, before the ear-shattering UFO Phil?  The sad sack regular callers will have their opportunities to pollute the airwaves reduced, once again.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4919 on: February 03, 2022, 05:12:51 AM »
Obviously they didn’t eat enough eggs

LOL!!!