Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838191 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4920 on: February 03, 2022, 05:13:53 AM »
Since Jorch has his rip-off El Torito lunchfest this Saturday, he’ll no doubt be skipping out early on Friday.  What will it be, a Poe-read recording or a replay, before the ear-shattering UFO Phil?  The sad sack regular callers will have their opportunities to pollute the airwaves reduced, once again.

My money is on a replay.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4921 on: February 03, 2022, 05:46:53 AM »
Desmond Bane is a guard for the NBA's Memphis Grizzlies. He played a game last night on 2/2/22. His uniform number is 22. He shot 4/18 (22.2%) and racked up 2 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 2 fouls, and 2 turnovers. In addition:

Code: [Select]
B = 2

A = 1

N = 14

E = 5

2 + 1 + 14 + 5 = 22

I'm thinking that he needs to hookup with the Numbers Lady.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4922 on: February 03, 2022, 05:56:08 AM »
Since Jorch has his rip-off El Torito lunchfest this Saturday, he’ll no doubt be skipping out early on Friday.  What will it be, a Poe-read recording or a replay, before the ear-shattering UFO Phil?  The sad sack regular callers will have their opportunities to pollute the airwaves reduced, once again.

I looked this up, tickets are $100/person and apparently includes lunch (from a pre-set menu) and coffee/soft drink. If we assume 50 people show up, and a 50/50 split between the restaurant and George/Tom, that's $2500 for each.  Figure they split that $1500/$1000 for George/Tom, that's not bad for spending a few hours with a group of fawning fans/cat ladies.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4923 on: February 03, 2022, 07:17:10 AM »

Somebody should call that El to read about 10 minutes after that meeting supposed to start. They should say that they are a doctor from an emergency room in the area and they are concerned at E coli is being suspected in their food. I'm not suggesting anything like a prank or anything 😁😁😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4924 on: February 03, 2022, 09:54:45 AM »
I looked this up, tickets are $100/person and apparently includes lunch (from a pre-set menu) and coffee/soft drink. If we assume 50 people show up, and a 50/50 split between the restaurant and George/Tom, that's $2500 for each.  Figure they split that $1500/$1000 for George/Tom, that's not bad for spending a few hours with a group of fawning fans/cat ladies.
Easy money.  Plus, the “special fee,” probably for Danheiser/ Wagner Entertainment.  Twinkie time for Tommee.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4925 on: February 03, 2022, 09:58:25 AM »
My money is on a replay.
That’s my thinking.  The last half will be a replay of some wretched past show, plus UFO Phil.  Get in early, Corny.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4926 on: February 03, 2022, 10:27:33 AM »

Money for nuthin'
Chicks for free..

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4927 on: February 03, 2022, 10:39:47 AM »
Money for nuthin'
Chicks for free..

“Party on, dude!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4928 on: February 03, 2022, 11:03:33 AM »
Money for nuthin'
Chicks for free..

👏👏👏

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4929 on: February 03, 2022, 12:19:47 PM »
That’s my thinking.  The last half will be a replay of some wretched past show, plus UFO Phil.  Get in early, Corny.
Noory has mentioned several past c2c guests who recently passed away - plenty to choose from for one of his "tribute" half-hour replays  :P

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4930 on: February 03, 2022, 12:43:04 PM »
Noory has mentioned several past c2c guests who recently passed away - plenty to choose from for one of his "tribute" half-hour replays  :P
Ha, ha, ha... yes, an infamous “tribute” replay.  I wonder if when Snorge was a kid, he looked forward to funerals for relatives so he had an excuse to skip out from school.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4931 on: February 03, 2022, 01:41:02 PM »
Ha, ha, ha... yes, an infamous “tribute” replay.  I wonder if when Snorge was a kid, he looked forward to funerals for relatives so he had an excuse to skip out from school.

I admit looking forward to the deaths of former Presidents since we got out of school the day of the funeral. 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4932 on: February 03, 2022, 01:58:35 PM »
...I wonder if when Snorge was a kid, he looked forward to funerals for relatives so he had an excuse to skip out from school.

He probably did.  That was a prime opportunity to perform at the funeral or wake. Even the burial. We know how his mommy at times had him perform for up to 50 people!  Imagine little George singing Frank Sinatra's My Way, or the Gerry and the Pacemakers version of You'll Never Walk Alone. 

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #4933 on: February 03, 2022, 02:26:59 PM »
Tonight with his 2nd guest, Noory said he was "flabbergasted" hearing about a past guest that died last year.
Later he said a guy bought it "bait and switch" but I think he meant "hook line and sinker"
Noory often mixes up cliche phrases :D
Did he mention who the guests is?

David Paulides, he's my only can't miss guests on Noory's rolodex

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4934 on: February 03, 2022, 03:31:45 PM »
He probably did.  That was a prime opportunity to perform at the funeral or wake. Even the burial. We know how his mommy at times had him perform for up to 50 people!  Imagine little George singing Frank Sinatra's My Way, or the Gerry and the Pacemakers version of You'll Never Walk Alone.
Ha!  I’ll bet Jorch would still do what he thinks is singing at funerals, for the right price.  Tommee could run a portable concession stand, selling hankies and bottled tap water.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎