Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838714 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4950 on: February 03, 2022, 11:30:26 PM »
lololol the man is an imbecile.

Paulides sent Noory a map of Idaho marked where people have disappeared.

Noory:
David you've sent me this map. How many people do these clusters represent?

Paulides: About 70.

Noory:
Over what period of time?

Paulides: Since 1880.

Noory: So that's about 5 or 6 a year.

Ha!  Looks like this show is worth a listen.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4951 on: February 03, 2022, 11:32:16 PM »
I'm picturing little Georgie singing Fever, then getting his mouth washed out with soap.

LOL! 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4952 on: February 03, 2022, 11:39:02 PM »
... What a racket Paulides has going on, he has a new book...

The first time he came on was a good show, even if it was just scary camp fire stories.  I wonder how many times has he been on now.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4953 on: February 03, 2022, 11:50:24 PM »
The first time he came on was a good show, even if it was just scary camp fire stories.  I wonder how many times has he been on now.

Tonight was his 30th appearance since 2008.  However three of those were on Noory's stupid birthday bash and secret door shows.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4954 on: February 04, 2022, 12:05:07 AM »

Paulides is one of a group of Coast regular guests who fit a common profile -  they present themselves, with some success, as different than the usual wackjobs and charlatans in the paranormal scene. Paulides was a cop for 20 years, he says so anyway. And missing persons are an interesting phenomenon mystery. Some people do just *seem* to disappear without a trace and are never found. And Paulides claims that's all he's doing, just asking questions, just investigating. BUT as the interview goes on he reveals himself - to Noory's delight the interview turned into a salute to what else ........ PORTALS. Portals are the answer to everything. Paulides describes a conversation with someone named Brandenburg, he claims is a theoretical physicist who told him that theoretical physicists discuss portals in private all the time and believe humans may be traveling through these portals. Noory asks many of his childlike questions 'Why do people die in these portals? Is is that there's no oxygen in the portal? Is that possible?' Then Noory of course has to not only bring up a Twilight Zone episode he has to act out the entire episode where a little girl disappears into another dimension through a portal. He also recounted the story about a young man who appeared on the streets of Manhattan. He was a young man who appeared out of nowhwere disoriented dressed in clothing from the 1800s, before people could offer him help, spooked, he stepped into the street in front of a taxi cab and was killed. The police found personal items - coins, a letter, business cards etc in his pockets, all from the 1800s. Noory presents this cockamamie story to Paulides as if it is real and evidence of a portal being used to time travel. It's an urban legend, the source of it is a short story published in Colliers magazine in 1951 by a well known sci-fi writer who wrote famous novels like The Body Snatchers.

oh god now it's turned into a sobfest. Paulides lost his son recently to suicide. Noory awkward as always. Paulides pins his son's suicide on what these idiots in authority have done to all our lives locking down society due to their fear of Covid. So many people deserve to be put in jail and some like Fauci and Daszak should be hung. But Cornelius came on the air to save the day to make Paulidus feel better sharing with him that he too also suffered a recent loss, his dad died of Covid. Yes Cornelius the death of a 90 year old is just like the death of a 20 something year old. What kind of loser and narcissist phones into a talk radio show to tell the show's guests his pathetic life story. Nobody fucking cares who you are or where you're from or what your problems are Corny.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4955 on: February 04, 2022, 01:58:25 AM »
Paulides was originally George Knapp's guest and he had him a few times and was popular.
When Noory saw that he stole him from Knapp and started having him for his guest regularly.
He never went back to Knapp after that...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4956 on: February 04, 2022, 02:17:01 AM »

Noory:

Noory:

Ha, ha, ha!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4957 on: February 04, 2022, 03:05:53 AM »

Noory:

Noory:

Noory is an imbecile but maybe I misunderstood? The dialog above is exactly what was said BUT when Paulides answered 70 missing people in Idaho since 1880 this surprised me, Idaho has a lot of wilderness, I'd expect a whole lot more though I don't know how he classifies somebody as missing, I took it as somebody who was reported missing and never found. I also didn't have the map Noory had. Maybe the map had 10 clusters spread around Idaho, and each cluster represented about 70 people, so 700 people since 1800. Now the question is could Noory understand it that way and do a quick calculation in his head to come up with '5 or 6 a year'? lol absolutely not.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4958 on: February 04, 2022, 06:43:00 AM »
Noory is an imbecile but maybe I misunderstood? The dialog above is exactly what was said BUT when Paulides answered 70 missing people in Idaho since 1880 this surprised me, Idaho has a lot of wilderness, I'd expect a whole lot more though I don't know how he classifies somebody as missing, I took it as somebody who was reported missing and never found. I also didn't have the map Noory had. Maybe the map had 10 clusters spread around Idaho, and each cluster represented about 70 people, so 700 people since 1800. Now the question is could Noory understand it that way and do a quick calculation in his head to come up with '5 or 6 a year'? lol absolutely not.
Yes, I started wondering the same thing but here’s what the C2C show summary says.

“...In the state of Idaho, he's (Paulides) identified around 70 cases of odd disappearances that fit the profile points, dating as far as back as the 1880s...”

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2022-02-03-show/

Maybe whoever writes the show summary is confused, too, but, as always, it’s more likely, Jorch is an idiot. ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4959 on: February 04, 2022, 08:13:16 AM »
Paulides was originally George Knapp's guest and he had him a few times and was popular.
When Noory saw that he stole him from Knapp and started having him for his guest regularly.
He never went back to Knapp after that...

So the old saying "Once you've had Knapp, you never go back" is debunked...
Eh, nevermind...

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #4960 on: February 04, 2022, 08:34:34 AM »
A shame and a waste when Paulides is on with Snoory.

To be fair even the last few shows with Knapp were weak. Some 1 hour. Some 2. Go over the same story of how he was approached by some national park people for an hour. And then how much they wanted for foia. Knapp acts surprised at the 7 figure number.. And then it’s show over, up next the Beatles 756th anniversary.

Art Bell proved the 4 hour interviews are where it’s at. Joe Rogan is following in those footsteps with 2 hours commercial free. Knapp was doing 4 hours with Paulides the first years and it was much better quality.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4961 on: February 04, 2022, 09:49:22 AM »
George just got a woody. His guest, David Paulides, the dude with the missing person franchise, told Noory how many children go missing and while most are found within 2 miles of where they disappeared, there are many cases where they are found many miles away. This of course titillated Noory 'Little kids just don't get 12 miles away on their own do they?' 'Little kid' is such a creepy term and he uses it all the time.

Then he got his creep on again shortly after, Paulides said 40% of missing people are found. Noory follows up 'And they're all dead aren't they?' Paulides disappointed Noory 'No, some are found alive.'  I was hoping Noory would respond 'Oh, well all the little kids are found dead, some of the adults are found alive but the little kids are all found dead with their little skulls smashed in and they've had their genitals touched isn't that right David?'

What a racket Paulides has going on, he has a new book, Missing 411 - Idaho. I'm sure many more to come 'Missing 411 - Six Flags' 'Missing 411 Knotts Berry Farm' 'Missing 411 Oakdale Mall'

Norry will try to make money off of the franchise with missing Coast to Coast 411, I mean 211, I mean 1111.

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #4962 on: February 04, 2022, 04:37:57 PM »
A shame and a waste when Paulides is on with Snoory.

To be fair even the last few shows with Knapp were weak. Some 1 hour. Some 2. Go over the same story of how he was approached by some national park people for an hour. And then how much they wanted for foia. Knapp acts surprised at the 7 figure number.. And then it’s show over, up next the Beatles 756th anniversary.

Art Bell proved the 4 hour interviews are where it’s at. Joe Rogan is following in those footsteps with 2 hours commercial free. Knapp was doing 4 hours with Paulides the first years and it was much better quality.

I do think it's funny how Knapp subtle interview style sets up Paulides usual allusiveness but giving hints  throughout the interview on where your mind could go, while Noory verbally bashes you over the head by yelling IS IT PORTALS, WHAT ABOUT ALIENS, WHAT ABOUT BIGFOOT all in a span of 60 seconds  :D

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4963 on: February 04, 2022, 06:27:29 PM »
I do think it's funny how Knapp subtle interview style sets up Paulides usual allusiveness but giving hints  throughout the interview on where your mind could go, while Noory verbally bashes you over the head by yelling IS IT PORTALS, WHAT ABOUT ALIENS, WHAT ABOUT BIGFOOT all in a span of 60 seconds  :D

;D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4964 on: February 04, 2022, 10:02:13 PM »
I've figured out what my new favorite late night program is...

Rekieta Law on YouTube.
Eh, nevermind...