Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838629 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4965 on: February 04, 2022, 10:45:02 PM »
Norry will try to make money off of the franchise with missing Coast to Coast 411, I mean 211, I mean 1111.
Oh yeah, 1111.  Demi Moore's birthday.  Which came first, George, the clock you always notice at night that says 11:11 in the studio or Demi Moore's birthday?  [redacted]head.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4966 on: February 04, 2022, 10:49:01 PM »
Ha!  I’ll bet Jorch would still do what he thinks is singing at funerals, for the right price.  Tommee could run a portable concession stand, selling hankies and bottled tap water.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Last week, on the show, he was singing with impromptu with a guest whose voice was a great match.  Those two would make a much better holiday CD than that other one.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4967 on: February 04, 2022, 10:51:49 PM »
Tonight with his 2nd guest, Noory said he was "flabbergasted" hearing about a past guest that died last year.
Later he said a guy bought it "bait and switch" but I think he meant "hook line and sinker"
Noory often mixes up cliche phrases :D
Not when he's talking about sex symbols.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4968 on: February 05, 2022, 12:25:23 AM »
To start open lines tonight, Louise the reincarnated Cleopatra called in and Noory wondered how she went blind - he asked did somebody throw acid in her eyes?
No, she said it was from too many xrays on her teeth when she went to a dentist for a chipped tooth?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4969 on: February 05, 2022, 12:28:30 AM »
To start open lines tonight, Louise the reincarnated Cleopatra called in and Noory wondered how she went blind - he asked did somebody throw acid in her eyes?
No, she said it was from too many xrays on her teeth when she went to a dentist for a chipped tooth?

George knows she was trying to pull a fast one, Ma Noory told him how people go blind.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #4970 on: February 05, 2022, 12:34:16 AM »
Now Cornelius called in and wanted to tell Louise that there is a show coming up on the Smithsonian Channel about Egypt that she should watch.
But didn't he hear that she said she was blind? How can she watch it?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4971 on: February 05, 2022, 12:56:18 AM »
Now Cornelius called in and wanted to tell Louise that there is a show coming up on the Smithsonian Channel about Egypt that she should watch.
But didn't he hear that she said she was blind? How can she watch it?
Corny, she doesn’t need to “watch it,” honey child, she done did lived it!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4972 on: February 05, 2022, 02:02:58 AM »
What an abrupt ending.  Guest started a new topic but was totally shut down.  Bizarre.  They had just talked about cold, detached air signs like George's sun sign.

How weird to have had a guest at the end of a Friday night.  Was she just a caller?

And... maybe George should have sent a funeral floral arrangement or plant, not tons of roses.  Talk about a mixed message.  Where in the F did this man go to school?  I don't think his dad taught him the right man stuff.  What are you going to do, George, call her after you get home tonight?  Oh gee, dear lady, it was good to hear from you - sorry I was a cold fish on the air but I didn't want the other ladies I sent flowers to, to know.  But now that we're alone... how have you been?

Please sign my petition to fix Snorway:
https://chng.it/nmZLHtxfTY

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #4973 on: February 05, 2022, 02:16:33 AM »
What an abrupt ending.  Guest started a new topic but was totally shut down.  Bizarre.  They had just talked about cold, detached air signs like George's sun sign.

How weird to have had a guest at the end of a Friday night.  Was she just a caller?

And... maybe George should have sent a funeral floral arrangement or plant, not tons of roses.  Talk about a mixed message.  Where in the F did this man go to school?  I don't think his dad taught him the right man stuff.  What are you going to do, George, call her after you get home tonight?  Oh gee, dear lady, it was good to hear from you - sorry I was a cold fish on the air but I didn't want the other ladies I sent flowers to, to know.  But now that we're alone... how have you been?

Please sign my petition to fix Snorway:
https://chng.it/nmZLHtxfTY

George likes to leave early on Fridays and a common practice is to play a segment from an old show, as filler until the time comes for his recorded voice to say goodnight.  You might have noticed that George mentioned to the guest that there would be callers in the next hour.  Well, there was no next hour because it was just a clip to finish off the current hour.  In the mean time, George has left the building.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4974 on: February 05, 2022, 02:49:04 AM »

Louise is some kind of crazy. Tonight she was very stressed out, she revealed she's been working for 40 years trying to solve a mystery/conspiracy. She claims the continent her people came from had its name changed in 1880, I assumed she meant Africa since she's black but she didn't mention Africa. She said the reason the continent had its name changed was so people wouldn't know where they came from. She told George it might be the last time he will hear from her. 'They' are after her, according to Louise 'they' are going to eliminate her, they travel from continent to continent to countries to cities to eliminate people like Louise who are going to expose their evil. She said doing research is hard now because she's blind. Of course Noory the sensitive soul that he is, a few minutes later told the blind old woman to write him an email with more information about the situation. She had to remind him she's blind. Noory very sensitively told her 'well dictate it to somebody'. Noory learned about Louise's blindness very recently but either his memory is gone or he just doesn't give a fuck so asks her the same questions he did just weeks ago 'How did you go blind? Did somebody throw acid in your face?' Louise knows how the people who are after her blinded her, she had a chipped tooth, went to a dentist and the dentist took many x-rays, unnecessary x-rays, many of them and Louise went blind from the dental x-rays. The evil people somehow got the dentist to take part in their skulduggery, probably violence or threatened to destroy him.

I think it's pretty obvious she creates these fantasy worlds because she's lonely.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4975 on: February 05, 2022, 03:15:20 AM »
Louise is some kind of crazy. Tonight she was very stressed out, she revealed she's been working for 40 years trying to solve a mystery/conspiracy. She claims the continent her people came from had its name changed in 1880, I assumed she meant Africa since she's black but she didn't mention Africa. She said the reason the continent had its name changed was so people wouldn't know where they came from. She told George it might be the last time he will hear from her. 'They' are after her, according to Louise 'they' are going to eliminate her, they travel from continent to continent to countries to cities to eliminate people like Louise who are going to expose their evil. She said doing research is hard now because she's blind. Of course Noory the sensitive soul that he is, a few minutes later told the blind old woman to write him an email with more information about the situation. She had to remind him she's blind. Noory very sensitively told her 'well dictate it to somebody'. Noory learned about Louise's blindness very recently but either his memory is gone or he just doesn't give a fuck so asks her the same questions he did just weeks ago 'How did you go blind? Did somebody throw acid in your face?' Louise knows how the people who are after her blinded her, she had a chipped tooth, went to a dentist and the dentist took many x-rays, unnecessary x-rays, many of them and Louise went blind from the dental x-rays. The evil people somehow got the dentist to take part in their skulduggery, probably violence or threatened to destroy him.

I think it's pretty obvious she creates these fantasy worlds because she's lonely.
Sad thing is, when people make things up, they usually include a little bit of truth.  Any of these truths don't sound very happy at the moment.  George told her he wants her to get happier but his delivery... my Heavens...  it was like he was barking at a soldier.  Well, maybe she needed a kick in the butt.  But she said she's tired from it all.  Dentists really do suck, a lot of them.  There are a lot of them that would hurt their own grandma unnecessarily just to make buck.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #4976 on: February 05, 2022, 03:20:29 AM »
George likes to leave early on Fridays and a common practice is to play a segment from an old show, as filler until the time comes for his recorded voice to say goodnight.  You might have noticed that George mentioned to the guest that there would be callers in the next hour.  Well, there was no next hour because it was just a clip to finish off the current hour.  In the mean time, George has left the building.
I see what you're saying.  And I believe you.  But did he tell listeners it was a segment from another show or did he try to just be a huckster?  If they are going to advertise it as a live show, then I can't imagine why he rushes out, unless he and the producer simply aren't prepared to fill 4 hours.  Because leaving 15 minutes early when you are in the huge limelight, all that does is make you look bad, and for what, 15 minutes?  Unless he's doing something really important in those 15 minutes, cheating the public doesn't seem worth it.  They already cheat Insiders, since the live now play has not worked in seasons, except intermittently, and we can't email George because that's broken too.  He no longer has a chat because he ticked off Lisa a couple years ago.  And he never put a studio in the camera because he pees in the corner I guess.  So what is left?  What are we paying for?  I guess just old shows.  But thanks for the information - I totally get it. 

I was so proud of you years ago when Bart gave you a corner here.  That was great.  But there was just one thing... would you consider changing your last name?  I am a recovering alcoholic.  In order to have an easy recovery (which I have), I try to avoid alcohol references like your last name.  That's why I don't get over to your thread area very often.  I used to love it but when Bart added your last name to it, I just had to cut back in order not to think about my old temptations.  In avoiding old temptations, I've only had a few cravings in over 10 years.  So that's good.  But I miss your area, which could have a name that welcomes everyone, not just non-alcoholics.  What do you say?  I have a funeral tomorrow morning so I'll say goodbye now but probably not for long.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4977 on: February 05, 2022, 03:42:05 AM »
My favorite part of the show, even beyond sNorway telling Louise to dictate an email, was Cornelius.  He was trying to tell how The Lone Ranger character was actually based on a historic black man. George kept interjecting - it started on WXYZ, where is Annie From Alabama,  she WAS a great caller, I worked at WXYZ - and Cornelius finally snapped and told George to just listen.
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4978 on: February 05, 2022, 04:21:44 AM »
"Did someone throw acid in your face?" Jesus Noory, what an awful thing to say to someone.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4979 on: February 05, 2022, 06:03:47 AM »

He asked her that again?  It wasn't long ago when he asked her about acid being thrown in her eyes.  What is wrong with him?