Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838186 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5130 on: February 24, 2022, 12:35:22 PM »
The time George asked a guest why Jesus had a Mexican name..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Did Jesus prefer tacos or enchiladas?”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #5131 on: February 24, 2022, 03:13:29 PM »
On such a historic day do you think George will do a special 5 hour open lines for the people?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5132 on: February 24, 2022, 03:32:19 PM »
On such a historic day do you think George will do a special 5 hour open lines for the people?
I’m sure Jorch will think his “Here’s whut’s happeneen” will be enough.  He may have one his usual stooge guests with a 1 minute commentary, as part of it.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #5133 on: February 24, 2022, 06:57:46 PM »
I’m sure Jorch will think his “Here’s whut’s happeneen” will be enough.  He may have one his usual stooge guests with a 1 minute commentary, as part of it.

They will find one of the regulars and claim he is a foreign policy or Russian expert.

Edit: nope some psychic to make crazy predictions.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5134 on: February 24, 2022, 10:07:34 PM »
Did anyone go to the lunch with Norry at the Mexican restaurant?  I have heard conversation about it and Norry sang.  He sang to honor his meal and surroundings.  Here is the song that was sung and the dance that the meal guests danced to.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5135 on: February 25, 2022, 01:14:37 AM »
every fucking night Noory with his stupid 'Where does the time go?' 'Can you believe it's almost March?' questions. Yes you're old Georgie, most of your guests and listeners are old. The few normal listeners you have don't want to be brought down by your obsession with your own demise.

there's a way we can make time slow down for you George, put you in a nursing home where you'll sit in the lobby staring at the clock and other old codgers all day, time will slow right down for you. But with him who knows, he'll probably annoy the other residents 'Hey Mrs. Lambert can you believe it's already 11 o'clock, it seems like it was 9 o'clock just a minute ago. Jeeze.' 'Mr. Goldstein I saw your children visited you today. It seems like they were here just yesterday. Where does the time go?'

oh fuck he just did it again 'It's 25 years ago Lynn. Can you believe it?'

4 'time is passing fast' references tonight and I haven't even listened to much of the show.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5136 on: February 25, 2022, 02:42:03 AM »

wow, I listened to the replay of the first hour and it wasn't 30 seconds into the show and Noory gasps 'It's 25 years since I heard it on Art Bell. I can't believe it.'

and not long after they play the maudlin 'Yesterday When I Was Young' as a bumper

maybe Noory got a bad diagnosis recently

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5137 on: February 25, 2022, 03:13:34 AM »
Chuckles Willis tonight and Punnett on Saturday, wasting his time with the nutcase “Jason,” who identifies as a horse.

DATE
Saturday - February 26 2022
HOST
Ian Punnett
GUESTS
James "Jason" Wentworth

“Therians are people who identify as an animal that exists or has existed on earth. Coast to Coast AM was introduced to such a person in 2009 when Jason "The Horse" joined Ian Punnett (Twitter) to discuss how he believes he is a horse in human form. Jason returns with Ian for an update on his life and to discuss how after his interviews on Coast, other therians have reached out to him in relief to discover other people who identify as an animal. Jason's story will comfort others who feel they do not belong.”

At least there’s still a SIT with Art on Saturday.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5138 on: February 25, 2022, 07:46:21 AM »
wow, I listened to the replay of the first hour and it wasn't 30 seconds into the show and Noory gasps 'It's 25 years since I heard it on Art Bell. I can't believe it.'

and not long after they play the maudlin 'Yesterday When I Was Young' as a bumper

maybe Noory got a bad diagnosis recently

Yeah, he did, about five years ago... Didn't it seem just like yesterday?
🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5139 on: February 25, 2022, 07:55:58 AM »
But with him who knows, he'll probably annoy the other residents 'Hey Mrs. Lambert can you believe it's already 11 o'clock, it seems like it was 9 o'clock just a minute ago. Jeeze.' 'Mr. Goldstein I saw your children visited you today. It seems like they were here just yesterday. Where does the time go?'

LOL!!!!!

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #5140 on: February 25, 2022, 08:04:20 AM »
Chuckles Willis tonight and Punnett on Saturday, wasting his time with the nutcase “Jason,” who identifies as a horse.

DATE
HOST
Ian Punnett
GUESTS
James "Jason" Wentworth

“Therians are people who identify as an animal that exists or has existed on earth. Coast to Coast AM was introduced to such a person in 2009 when Jason "The Horse" joined Ian Punnett (Twitter) to discuss how he believes he is a horse in human form. Jason returns with Ian for an update on his life and to discuss how after his interviews on Coast, other therians have reached out to him in relief to discover other people who identify as an animal. Jason's story will comfort others who feel they do not belong.”

Can you believe it's been over 12 years?  Where does the time go?

I'm wondering if Jason identifies as a mare now.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #5141 on: February 25, 2022, 08:05:21 AM »

DATE
HOST
Ian Punnett
GUESTS
James "Jason" Wentworth

Excuse me, sir.. Pardon me. But doesn't that then mean C2C is essentially  broadcasting the same phenomenon almost every night? By that, I mean, Mr. Noory self identifying as a jackass.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5142 on: February 25, 2022, 08:07:26 AM »

DATE
HOST
Ian Punnett
GUESTS
James "Jason" Wentworth

How the hell is a guy who thinks he's a horse going to comfort anybody?  That shy kid in middle school that feels he doesn't belong will sure be inspired.  ::)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5143 on: February 25, 2022, 08:11:18 AM »
My last post was 4 minutes ago.  Gosh.  Time flies by.  :D

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5144 on: February 25, 2022, 08:26:17 AM »
... and Punnett on Saturday, wasting his time with the nutcase “Jason,” who identifies as a horse.

DATE
HOST
Ian Punnett
GUESTS
James "Jason" Wentworth...

Oh shit, I forgot about that.  That may have been the show when I finally had enough of Ian (or maybe when he either had him on again, or kept bringing it up.