Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838692 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5145 on: February 25, 2022, 08:27:17 AM »
every fucking night Noory with his stupid 'Where does the time go?' 'Can you believe it's almost March?' questions. Yes you're old Georgie, most of your guests and listeners are old. The few normal listeners you have don't want to be brought down by your obsession with your own demise.

there's a way we can make time slow down for you George, put you in a nursing home where you'll sit in the lobby staring at the clock and other old codgers all day, time will slow right down for you. But with him who knows, he'll probably annoy the other residents 'Hey Mrs. Lambert can you believe it's already 11 o'clock, it seems like it was 9 o'clock just a minute ago. Jeeze.' 'Mr. Goldstein I saw your children visited you today. It seems like they were here just yesterday. Where does the time go?'

oh fuck he just did it again 'It's 25 years ago Lynn. Can you believe it?'

4 'time is passing fast' references tonight and I haven't even listened to much of the show.

He had to have spent his childhood years with old people and away from other kids.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5146 on: February 25, 2022, 08:55:24 AM »
And, of course, the jackass, err, I mean “horse,” has a book.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“This book discusses openly what many have known but very few have ever revealed, even to family members and close friends. Today there are many horses in human form in the world, and they are here to help their race—and humanity...”

https://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/shop/jason-the-horse/what-if-you-are-a-horse-in-human-form/paperback/product-1zm2z2mv.html?page=1&pageSize=4

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #5147 on: February 25, 2022, 10:06:59 AM »
Some great topics of conversation for the WW3 fireside chats. I’ll sleep better knowing I’m not alone in the world.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5148 on: February 25, 2022, 10:48:05 AM »
He had to have spent his childhood years with old people and away from other kids.
...or Uncle Ernie told him to ride him like a...
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5149 on: February 25, 2022, 11:09:30 AM »
My last post was 4 minutes ago.  Gosh.  Time flies by.  :D
Heh, heh, heh.

“I tell you, Tommee, it’s amazeen!  It’s almost time to skip out early for my turkee on whole wheat.  Get that classhic Edgar Alan Poe reading of mine ready!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5150 on: February 25, 2022, 11:29:00 AM »
Two words for sNoory...

Hot Pockets

Two more words for sNoory...

Kid nap
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5151 on: February 25, 2022, 02:07:01 PM »

That's interesting and probably true.  Noory likes to share nostalgic things in his life.  It's typically about Mommy, then his Aunt (whatever her name is), and his Dad.  Occasionally he will speak in regards to a current friend or the Navy guys he was with that labeled him.  I can't recall what it was but it was something about being strange or weird.   However, nothing said about childhood friends, or any friends until he reached adulthood.  He probably was sheltered as a kid.  He did get married at a fairly young age though, so I guess the chicks were into him.  ;D

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5152 on: February 25, 2022, 04:04:31 PM »
He’s now true to Tommee.  And maybe Julie on the side.

What am I going to do at night with this weekend lineup.  What time is three-race heater on?
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5153 on: February 25, 2022, 07:14:09 PM »
Has Norry came out as a jackass yet?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5154 on: February 25, 2022, 07:17:34 PM »
Has Norry came out as a jackass yet?
He’s still in the closet. With Tommee.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5155 on: February 25, 2022, 10:35:19 PM »

this is what many people think happened to Michael Jackson, he had his childhood taken from him by his showbiz father so his predilection for young boys was some twisted way of living the childhood he never had.

hmmm ....... notice Noory's obsession with babies, murdered babies and 'little kids' who are emotionally and/or physically traumatized and abused.

it would not shock me if Noory is up to some real sick shit, why he likes to get out of St. Louis and to LA, much more fertile ground for a weirdo.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5156 on: February 26, 2022, 10:07:21 AM »
Darn, I missed Chuckles last night.  Oh, well, there’s Punnett with Pony Boy tonight, with the chubster pontificating about how we need to be inclusive and accepting with whack jobs.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5157 on: February 26, 2022, 11:10:08 AM »
... with the chubster pontificating about how we need to be inclusive and accepting with whack jobs.

As long as they agree with him, and let him do all the talking, otherwise he'll tell us ''they hung up, all I wanted was a conversation''.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5158 on: February 26, 2022, 02:23:28 PM »
Darn, I missed Chuckles last night.  Oh, well, there’s Punnett with Pony Boy tonight, with the chubster pontificating about how we need to be inclusive and accepting with whack jobs.

Yeah Connie Willis last night at least she did a full 4 hours with one guest, a remote viewer and no leaving early or playing UFO Phil!
None of Noory's sad pack callers either.

Tonight its Ian with one of his guests from way back, Jason the "Horse-a-naut" :)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5159 on: February 26, 2022, 02:35:16 PM »
Yeah Connie Willis last night at least she did a full 4 hours with one guest, a remote viewer and no leaving early or playing UFO Phil!
None of Noory's sad pack callers either.

Tonight its Ian with one of his guests from way back, Jason the "Horse-a-naut" :)
Wow, a full show, one guest, and no UFO Phil!  If she only had a brain... ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎