Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838734 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5175 on: February 27, 2022, 08:06:47 AM »
I didn't listen much, did the horse say he is dying?
Eh, nevermind...

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #5176 on: February 27, 2022, 08:10:57 AM »
What if Whitley Strieber started having flashbacks of experiences like Jason's? But it involved ancient alien breeds that had chlorophyll-filled hides to photosynthesize?

That would certainly be a horse of a different color.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5177 on: February 27, 2022, 08:33:07 AM »
I didn't listen much, did the horse say he is dying?

he said his doctor told him he's already outlived what people usually do with his health conditions - i don't know if the Horse told Punnett what those were, possibly a serious case of hoof-and-mouth disease.

he then said he is looking forward to death, but he isn't suicidal, he's fine living as long as he can but death will be a great release. I think Walt being an asshole pointed out some Biblical passage about horses not going to Heaven.  The purpose of Walt's call was to mock Jason the Horse. Ian the entire interview was very protective of Jason the Horse, I think Ian has kept in contact with him over the years. Ian's a good man, a little pretentious and annoying but he does seem to really care about marginal people.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5178 on: February 27, 2022, 08:51:48 AM »
What if Whitley Strieber started having flashbacks of experiences like Jason's? But it involved ancient alien breeds that had chlorophyll-filled hides to photosynthesize?

That would certainly be a horse of a different color.
Or what if Weeber started having flashbacks where he was a donkey but, instead of the use routine, he was on stage, “getting the business” from one of his alien buddies.  Ole!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #5179 on: February 27, 2022, 10:07:09 AM »
Or what if Weeber started having flashbacks where he was a donkey but, instead of the use routine, he was on stage, “getting the business” from one of his alien buddies.  Ole!

Ass of an ass violation.

I had never heard any of the previous Jason shows.  He comes across as an articulate, intelligent person.  But there is that horse soul thing.  Reincarnation is a tough enough sell even without the cross-species aspect.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5180 on: February 27, 2022, 10:26:01 AM »

So instead of a donkey show, what they call it an alien show? There is no "ring" to that name...

Now, being that it's in Mexico, maybe they would call it a chupacabra show...
Eh, nevermind...

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Nooryns
« Reply #5181 on: February 28, 2022, 07:08:41 PM »
Uh oh. Tonight: Food Imperialism.

Does this mean mandatory perogies if Putin wins?

And in the second half, aliens and paranormal. That rounds it down.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5182 on: February 28, 2022, 07:10:55 PM »
Uh oh. Tonight: Food Imperialism...

Take a shot for every time they mention ''food desert''.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5183 on: February 28, 2022, 07:21:23 PM »
Take a shot for every time they mention ''food desert''.
Food deserts are typically found in crime ridden areas. Kind of like African deserts... There are no coincidences.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5184 on: February 28, 2022, 09:35:00 PM »

A lot of fried chicken fast food joints in crime ridden areas.

Noory should be having Stephen Cohen's wife on again in light of what's going on in Ukraine but no let's keep to what we do best -  paranormal fraudsters and topics literally nobody cares about.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5185 on: February 28, 2022, 10:11:23 PM »

You know your show sucks when Annie from Alabamie tunes you out.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5186 on: March 01, 2022, 12:19:07 AM »

typical Noory guest, starts out sounding half normal, a 'food and drug' lawyer who exposes the food industry as a threat to human health poisoning us with toxic chemicals to make more money. but as the interview goes on he himself exposes himself as a kook, representing and defending supplement companies selling. The interview turns to an English businessman/scientist who is now in jail for selling a cancer cure online - there are no studies that prove his potion does anything and the UK charged him and his accomplices and he was found guilty. The guest claims the snake oil had an 80% cure rate for pancreatic and liver cancer. Noory just goes along with it. Of course the guest says it's Big Pharma suppressing 'natural' cures out of greed.

Perfect guest for Premiere/Coast whose ad revenue comes from scam nutritional product advertisers like Carnivora.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-guernsey-52947719

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Noakes

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5187 on: March 01, 2022, 02:33:07 AM »
When I heard about the father killing his three little children, I knew it would be Mr. sNoway’s lead story.

He also expressed concern about mallware. Not malware, but mall - as in shopping - ware.  I first imagined it being spelled mallwear, and on second thought, I think that’s a better spelling.  Wear goes better with mall.
Merry Christmas

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5188 on: March 01, 2022, 10:18:49 PM »
I see for the first time in years, Richard Hoagland is scheduled as a guest on c2c for tomorrow night!
Has the feud between Hoagie and Noory finally come to an end?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5189 on: March 01, 2022, 10:46:32 PM »
I see for the first time in years, Richard Hoagland is scheduled as a guest on c2c for tomorrow night!
Has the feud between Hoagie and Noory finally come to an end?

That's surprising since Noory was an asshole to Richard.  Wasn't it that they had a bet and RCH won.  He was supposed to guest host or something but Noory reneged.  Noory told RCH to go to his corner or something like that?  Almost like scolding a child. Then he was gone.  I actually felt bad for the guy.