Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838596 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5400 on: March 18, 2022, 08:50:22 AM »
After the show, Connie Willis gets on an airplane with all of us and continues to talk and chuckle at everything.  :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Please, Lord, don’t let her get behind the controls.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5401 on: March 18, 2022, 08:58:22 AM »
Please, Lord, don’t let her get behind the controls.

;D

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5402 on: March 18, 2022, 01:15:09 PM »
Friday and Saturday are a complete bust.  Chuckles Willis, the flake, reappears.  Where’s Noory when you need him?
After that at least Sunday night we get Knapp!

I see next week Noory has on Dr. Bruce Goldberg - the hypnotist who convinced "Louise" that she is the reincarnated Cleopatra.  8)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5403 on: March 19, 2022, 10:08:30 AM »
Warning, Warning, Chuckles on the uptake!  Banton down your radio dial or suffer the consequences.  The danger is expected to last 048.00 hours.  Take all necessary listening precautions.  Warning!  Warning!  (This has been a chuckles listening alert from your public listening broadcast protections bureau).  Suckages warnings will resume on Monday, March 21, 2022. 

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5404 on: March 19, 2022, 07:34:38 PM »
Listened to George's interview from earlier in the week with a "UFO investigator" by the name of Dev Rugne.  She was a piece of work, a perfect match for MUFON and the International Dogman Research Group who she represents.  I looked her up on LinkedIn, and she didn't disappoint.  She says she's "looking for part time work" and indicates she has no marketable work experience. They are really scraping the bottom of the guest barrel.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5405 on: March 19, 2022, 08:15:08 PM »
Listened to George's interview from earlier in the week with a "UFO investigator" by the name of Dev Rugne.  She was a piece of work, a perfect match for MUFON and the International Dogman Research Group who she represents.  I looked her up on LinkedIn, and she didn't disappoint.  She says she's "looking for part time work" and indicates she has no marketable work experience. They are really scraping the bottom of the guest barrel.
“...and the International Dogman Research Group.” Ha!  Something that no doubt looks really great on a resume.  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5406 on: March 19, 2022, 08:26:40 PM »
“...and the International Dogman Research Group.” Ha!  Something that no doubt looks really great on a resume.  ;D

Yeah, it rates up there with Rhodes Scholar, Nobel Prize Winner, and a Knighthood.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5407 on: March 19, 2022, 10:26:05 PM »

I listened to that 'interview' and just shook my head. I felt bad for the woman, she had absolutely nothing to offer and Noory is so used to having bottom of the barrel guests on he doesn't even notice. He just plugged on promoting her as a legitimate 'researcher', he'd put words in her mouth 'you know what, you were abducted Dev, just like Barney and Betty Hill if you remember that incredible case.'. She has to pay MUFON to be an investigator and her training was reading a MUFON book that of course she had to pay for. Coast and Noory/Danheiser are an embarrassment to professional radio. The paranormal research crowd are all charlatans but some are quite good at it and can make a living out of it, they are no more legit than this poor woman is.

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #5408 on: March 19, 2022, 10:52:52 PM »

A coveted step up from feeble North American Dogman Research Group.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5409 on: March 19, 2022, 11:24:52 PM »

there's a real business opportunity here for Noory and Danheiser.  Launch an online school offering courses in paranormal research where you end up with a phony degree in paranormal studies. The Noory Institute of Paranormal Studies - Noory has access to all these self proclaimed 'experts' in different areas of paranormal research, they can record video lectures or do live webcast lectures. Basically Trump University. Even offer special degrees i.e. remote viewing, Biblical doomsday prophecy, cryptid, hyperdimensional physics, etc. Become a P.I. an accredited 'Paranormal Investigator' with a major in Demonic Possession.

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #5410 on: March 19, 2022, 11:37:37 PM »
This song is dedicated to the memory of what Coast once was, but is now but a husk of its former self.

All these people in the video are sad because they are being forced to join Connie's Blue Moon Review or whatever it's called.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5411 on: March 20, 2022, 01:11:18 AM »
there's a real business opportunity here for Noory and Danheiser.  Launch an online school offering courses in paranormal research where you end up with a phony degree in paranormal studies. The Noory Institute of Paranormal Studies - Noory has access to all these self proclaimed 'experts' in different areas of paranormal research, they can record video lectures or do live webcast lectures. Basically Trump University. Even offer special degrees i.e. remote viewing, Biblical doomsday prophecy, cryptid, hyperdimensional physics, etc. Become a P.I. an accredited 'Paranormal Investigator' with a major in Demonic Possession.
”The Noory Institute of Paranormal Studies”... I’m surprised Noory doesn’t have this up and running. 

“Get busy Tommee.  Make it so!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5412 on: March 20, 2022, 02:12:06 AM »
”The Noory Institute of Paranormal Studies”... I’m surprised Noory doesn’t have this up and running. 

“Get busy Tommee.  Make it so!”
That pic is from one of my favorite interviews of Snorway.  Megan was so young and seemed so ingratiating.  In that clip, he was hearing a large dog in the hotel.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5413 on: March 20, 2022, 02:19:48 AM »
At first, I thought, that's impossible, they don't even have teaching degrees.  But you know, Trump probably doesn't either.  So this is a good idea.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5414 on: March 20, 2022, 02:26:13 AM »
I listened to that 'interview' and just shook my head. I felt bad for the woman, she had absolutely nothing to offer and Noory is so used to having bottom of the barrel guests on he doesn't even notice. He just plugged on promoting her as a legitimate 'researcher', he'd put words in her mouth 'you know what, you were abducted Dev, just like Barney and Betty Hill if you remember that incredible case.'. She has to pay MUFON to be an investigator and her training was reading a MUFON book that of course she had to pay for. Coast and Noory/Danheiser are an embarrassment to professional radio. The paranormal research crowd are all charlatans but some are quite good at it and can make a living out of it, they are no more legit than this poor woman is.
She's assistant state director of a non-profit.  She was just published, wrote a book.  I don't keep my LinkedIn current.  It's a vulnerability.  Better to leave some stuff off, especially if the agencies are non-profits or in this case could be targeted by authorities who don't want the word to get out.