Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838525 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5415 on: March 20, 2022, 02:26:50 AM »
Warning, Warning, Chuckles on the uptake!  Banton down your radio dial or suffer the consequences.  The danger is expected to last 048.00 hours.  Take all necessary listening precautions.  Warning!  Warning!  (This has been a chuckles listening alert from your public listening broadcast protections bureau).  Suckages warnings will resume on Monday, March 21, 2022.
Lol.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5416 on: March 20, 2022, 02:29:27 AM »
Ha!  ;D
Has Ian stopped condescension and unnecessary inexplicable defensiveness? I don't want to attend anything to do with him.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5417 on: March 20, 2022, 06:37:41 AM »
Has Ian stopped condescension and unnecessary inexplicable defensiveness? I don't want to attend anything to do with him.

Ian will always be Ian.  ;)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5418 on: March 20, 2022, 06:51:06 AM »
there's a real business opportunity here for Noory and Danheiser.  Launch an online school offering courses in paranormal research where you end up with a phony degree in paranormal studies. The Noory Institute of Paranormal Studies - Noory has access to all these self proclaimed 'experts' in different areas of paranormal research, they can record video lectures or do live webcast lectures. Basically Trump University. Even offer special degrees i.e. remote viewing, Biblical doomsday prophecy, cryptid, hyperdimensional physics, etc. Become a P.I. an accredited 'Paranormal Investigator' with a major in Demonic Possession.

He might do well as the competition seems weak. This International Diploma in Demonolgy course has a module called King Soloman's Demons.
It would seem that King Soloman is a force in the "Miami Jewish Underground Music Scene" which is fine but he seems unlikely to have a posse of Demons hanging about the condo in South Beach.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5419 on: March 20, 2022, 02:54:36 PM »
He might do well as the competition seems weak. This International Diploma in Demonolgy course has a module called King Soloman's Demons.
It would seem that King Soloman is a force in the "Miami Jewish Underground Music Scene" which is fine but he seems unlikely to have a posse of Demons hanging about the condo in South Beach.

There are already a number of schools with names like the College of Universal Consciousness and International Institute of Cosmic Truth that offer woo sounding degrees.  Several C2C guests claims degrees from such schools. After one guest appeared on C2C, I checked out the goofy school from which he claimed his PhD.  Using Google Earth, I found the physical address listed on their site, it looked like a large garden shed.

There's a school called Thomas Francis University that confers bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees in metaphysics.  They proudly proclaim they are fully accredited....by the International Metaphysical Practitioners Association.  Their FAQ page is a hoot.

https://www.tfuniversity.org/mod/page/view.php?id=1979#:~:text=Yes%2C%20TFU%20is%20privately%20accredited,must%20be%20earned%20through%20diligent

HAARP alarmist Nick Begich is my favorite C2C guest when it comes to phony degrees.  "Dr Begich" got his Doctor of Medicina Alternativa from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines, in Colombo, Sri Lanka. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5420 on: March 20, 2022, 03:27:44 PM »
Hmmm... it looks like woo academia is ready for a major upgrade.  Step up to the bat, Dave Norway!  The world of woo is crying out for you!  Bring forth The Noory Institute of Paranormal Studies, naow!  What says Ivy League-level woo education better than an institution headed by a wannabe lounge singer buffoon who stumbles through a late night show of epic nonsense.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Do it for the children of woo, Dave!
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5421 on: March 20, 2022, 03:41:06 PM »
Thanks for posting Thomas Francis University.  I can get another doctorate for only a grand.  What a bargain.

@Exile ’s degrees in squatchology and dunefootery are even less expensive and require less work if I remember correctly.
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5422 on: March 21, 2022, 04:44:23 AM »
Yes, I have always wanted a Doctor of Wooerary.  Then I can be known as "Dr. Woo."

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #5423 on: March 21, 2022, 08:33:43 PM »
Numbers lady tonight.

That’s why we pay the big bucks.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5424 on: March 22, 2022, 02:47:29 AM »
George and Putin are both sevens.  I guess that explains it.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5425 on: March 22, 2022, 03:19:39 AM »
The numbers nut.

“Numerologist Glynis McCants (toll-free number 877-686-2373) is an expert in how patterns of events unfold according to the energy signature of specific numbers. In the first half, she discussed the energy of 2022, a year of "6," with a particular look at the situation in Ukraine. It came to her attention that the start date of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, 2/24/2022, added up to 68, the same number at the start of WWI. Yet, she doesn't see the conflict as the beginning of WWIII since we are in a "6" year which is a time for the planet's population to work together. This has been exemplified by the many countries uniting against Russia's actions, she pointed out.

McCants outlined how Vladimir Putin is in a personal year of "5," and this was not good timing for his aggressions, and consequently, things have backfired on him. Ukraine's leader, Pres. Zelensky, actually shares some numbers with Putin, including being in a cycle of "5" but since he's a "6" lifepath, he's able to thrive in crisis mode, she explained. Because 2022 is a year that has three "2s" in it, it's an ideal juncture for people to manifest their goals and desires, she added. In the second hour, she gave readings to callers using their birthdate and first name to analyze their numbers (view related chart). For more, check out Glynis' recent video on 'Intensity Numbers,' which can be found in the spelling of your name.“

“...an expert in how patterns of events unfold according to the energy signature of specific numbers.”

Uh huh.  Yeah, right.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5426 on: March 22, 2022, 03:23:59 AM »
Of course, more crap coming up for Tuesday night.

“25-year paranormal investigator, Dr. Brandy Stark has degrees in religious studies, humanities, and liberal studies/literature and has spent a number of years talking about the historic role of ghosts and culture. She'll share her research on the paranormal and the work of raising pugs that aid in the search for supernatural phenomena.     

http://www.spiritsofstpete.com/
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5427 on: March 22, 2022, 06:16:10 AM »
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5428 on: March 22, 2022, 06:42:28 AM »
Of course, more crap coming up for Tuesday night.

“25-year paranormal investigator, Dr. Brandy Stark has degrees in religious studies, humanities, and liberal studies/literature and has spent a number of years talking about the historic role of ghosts and culture. She'll share her research on the paranormal and the work of raising pugs that aid in the search for supernatural phenomena.     

Pugs.  For the love of God this is a new low.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5429 on: March 22, 2022, 07:27:11 AM »
Pugs.  For the love of God this is a new low.

Hi Greg!!!!!!!!!!!!!