Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838198 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5580 on: April 06, 2022, 10:35:21 AM »
Does that include sending screenshots of the Falkie thread... to Falkie?
Oh, I haven't seen that one!  I remember his video where he appeared as part of various doors around the time people were upset at Vara.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5581 on: April 06, 2022, 10:38:28 AM »
Who’d have guessed that U.S. Navy veteran George Noory likes 15,000 dead Russians and favors all out nuclear war to catch and prosecute Putin.
I really don't keep up with politics and I have not formed any opinions other than "war is horrible".  However, don't you think that the 10,000 the Russians have killed, including many children/families, is pretty bad?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5582 on: April 06, 2022, 10:48:42 AM »
Please delete my comment   :-[  But that HOF was not  the kind of creative A/V work I was thinking of.

Have you heard it?  Was it in typical character for Damon?  I can't picture him "exposing" someone.  Was it incidental or was he going at it?  I've always thought of him as very polite!  But evidently she was asking for it, lol.
@Sofia Your comment is fine. Simple mistake, relax.

I am NOT in the HOF. I was kidding.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5583 on: April 06, 2022, 11:31:50 AM »
I really don't keep up with politics and I have not formed any opinions other than "war is horrible".  However, don't you think that the 10,000 the Russians have killed, including many children/families, is pretty bad?
Killing anybody is bad.  I don’t believe casualty figures from either side.  They are both master propagandists.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5584 on: April 06, 2022, 12:14:20 PM »
Killing anybody is bad.  I don’t believe casualty figures from either side.  They are both master propagandists.
This.  Thank God not everyone is an ignorant doofus.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5585 on: April 06, 2022, 12:20:09 PM »
But wasn’t he the hero of the battle of Resign My Commission Before Iraq?
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5586 on: April 06, 2022, 12:27:00 PM »
Dave Norway.  Supreme desk jockey.

“I wasn’t about to get my ass shot off, Tommee.  When the going gets tough, Dave skedaddles!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5587 on: April 06, 2022, 12:35:30 PM »

Should have pushed for a gig on the Missouri - laid down some 16 inch hurt for the last time in history.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5588 on: April 06, 2022, 12:54:13 PM »
Should have pushed for a gig on the Missouri - laid down some 16 inch hurt for the last time in history.

Those big guns would have scared little Georgie.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5589 on: April 06, 2022, 01:07:23 PM »
Begs the question. Are there any pictures of Noory in captivity of him in uniform?  Preferably an action shot.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5590 on: April 06, 2022, 01:18:43 PM »
PIO. Sitting behind a desk with his feet propped up.  Sheet of paper rolled into the manual typewriter.  Nothing written on it.
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5591 on: April 06, 2022, 01:24:13 PM »
PIO. Sitting behind a desk with his feet propped up.  Sheet of paper rolled into the manual typewriter.  Nothing written on it.

At least he isn't claiming to be a SEAL. What a hoot that would be! Shipley on his ass.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5592 on: April 06, 2022, 11:04:54 PM »
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA Noory dropped another bombshell. He told his guest that not only did Covid come from the Wuhan lab but all the variants are man made in the lab too and then released on the world.

I will assume he remote viewed the Chinese lab workers releasing the variants.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5593 on: April 07, 2022, 02:01:27 AM »
4/7/2022 1:53PM PDT

Guest:  The guy was a cross dresser.  He had had a very feminine life in a past life.  All he could do now was wear women's underwear (George choking)--

George:  EEEEEEzy there--

[Something was edited out I think]

Guest:--to make the yearnings feel closer

LOLOLOL.  Classic.  Love that "EEEEEzy there". 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5594 on: April 07, 2022, 02:35:13 AM »

Such a blithering idiot. His first guest tonight was one his rare legitimate guests, a man with a new book about Marxists and bioweapons from Stalin to the nightmare currently plaguing the world from Wuhan. So I guess the publisher Regnery Press told the author to give George Noory a shot in order to sell some books. Poor guy had to sit through 2 hours of stupidity. Noory when he has one one of these rare legitimate people on drops into his old newsman persona and tries to pass himself off as legitimate as well. The author would talk about a factual event, an event that Noory has no clue happened, and quickly retort 'That's right.' letting the author and the idiotic audience know that the information was correct because George Noory can confirm it was correct.

So at one point as per usual Noory has no real questions so the 6 year old questions come flying out, he often does this 'What would you say is the biggest problem on earth today?' 'Who do you think would win a fight between a BigFoot and a dinosaur?' 'What's the scariest thing that ever happened to you in a haunted house?' 'How many burritos can a person eat before their stomach would explode?'

So the guest is talking about China, Xi Xinping and China's bioweapons program. Noory's got nothing so out comes the childlike question, Ted Baxter lives on.

Noory: (in serious journalist mode) John. Who would you say is the greatest leader China ever had?

John the guest is silent, thinking of his answer but Noory quickly pounces on the silence.

Noory: Mao Zedong? Would it be him?

my god, the guest had just gone through how evil the Communist Chinese are and the buffoon offers up Mao as a consideration for 'greatest leader'. A man responsible for the deaths of 50 million people, a psychopath the equal of Hitler and Stalin. The guest of course ignored this ignorant idiotic outburt of Noory's and said the emperor of the Ming Dynasty would be his choice.