Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838288 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5685 on: April 22, 2022, 01:25:09 AM »
i know those fuckers read this forum, it's human nature, if people are talking shit about you you want to know what they're saying.

Yet another dingbat who escaped from behind her cash register at Hy-Vee and imagines herself a psychic and astrologer. And Noory and Danheiser enable and indulge them. A complete fuck you to the Coast audience because both of them know nobody enjoys this garbage. I would so kick the shit out of Noory if I met him in person, his contempt for his audience and for the show Art Bell gifted a talentless hack like him is an abomination.

FUCK YOU TOM F-A-G-HEISER AND GEORGE NOORY.
Snorge and Tommee could care less about who’s booked for the show.  Any boring, dingbat hack will do, since Snoorway will sleep for half the show and use his 3x5 cards of stock questions the rest of the time.  With Ms. Julie asleep at the wheel, Snoorway knows he can just keep “Coasting” along.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5686 on: April 22, 2022, 01:40:41 AM »

Is there any other live overnight talk shows other than Frank Morano and Redeye Radio? Morano's show is too New York centric, and the co-hosts of Redeye Radio are unlistenable to, two middle aged white bread and mayonnaise dudes talking about their doctor appointments, golf games and rehashing conservative talk radio talking points from daytime hosts.

fucking brutal.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5687 on: April 22, 2022, 02:50:06 AM »

now the first hour replay and this woman is stupider and more full of shit than I thought. As imbecilic a fraud as she is she's no more an imbecile and fraud than Kamala Harris is.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5688 on: April 22, 2022, 03:03:42 AM »

Is there any other live overnight talk shows other than Frank Morano and Redeye Radio? Morano's show is too New York centric, and the co-hosts of Redeye Radio are unlistenable to, two middle aged white bread and mayonnaise dudes talking about their doctor appointments, golf games and rehashing conservative talk radio talking points from daytime hosts.

fucking brutal.
I’ve been listening to Clyde Lewis some.  He likes conspiracy, new world order, satanic-type stuff but he’s got a good voice, is relatively intelligent and will delve into weird paranormal stuff.  At least he’s not a complete dead head hack, like Noory.

https://groundzeromedia.org/

If you have unlimited phone time, you can also dial up the show at 1 (717) 734-6922, which is what I usually do, and just bluetooth it to one of my stereos.  The most recent show is usually just repeated throughout the day.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5689 on: April 22, 2022, 07:26:37 AM »

fucking brutal.
While still exponentially more engaged than sNoory, they grow old quickly and they lack critical thinking, so they parrot stupid propaganda too often... Yet they're still better than Clay and Buck!

Listening to old Art Bell isn't always my choice, but it is often my choice. TuneIn has an Art Bell selection to choose from AND a sleep timer feature.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5690 on: April 22, 2022, 07:27:42 AM »
Noory was married only once and for how long?

He NEVER mentions her, like his children have no mother. My theory is that whoever she is she just amscrayed away from her nightmare of a marriage and left no forwarding address. Noory I'm sure is pretty much asexual and vacant intellectually and emotionally, she just couldn't handle it.

No, he was married twice.  The first marriage was  to his childhood sweetheart, and the mother of his children.  Then, he ditched her in a Las Vegas marriage with Lisa Norry.  That expired about the time he filed for bankruptcy.  There were not children of this marriage or none that are visible.  He may house a third marriage, that is unknown as he does not speak openly about his personal life.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5691 on: April 22, 2022, 07:32:13 AM »
No, he was married twice.  The first marriage was  to his childhood sweetheart, and the mother of his children.  Then, he ditched her in a Las Vegas marriage with Lisa Norry.  That expired about the time he filed for bankruptcy.  There were not children of this marriage or none that are visible.  He may house a third marriage, that is unknown as he does not speak openly about his personal life.
Although Art didn't spill all the beans, we got to know Ramona and bits and pieces of his past at much greater detail than Dave.  To extrapolate, sNoory must be a more damaged human than Art was. That's a heavy implication.
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5692 on: April 22, 2022, 07:54:06 AM »
Maybe George is so boring his life doesn’t interest him.
Merry Christmas

bateman

• Ellightened
  • 위대한 수령 김일성동지는 항상 우리와 함께 계시리라
« Reply #5693 on: April 22, 2022, 08:43:49 AM »
Weird, these shows actually look pretty interesting!

...oh, it's because George Knapp is hosting both. Now it makes sense.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5694 on: April 22, 2022, 09:06:42 AM »

The whole thought of that gives me the creeps. If I was a chick, just about the last thing in the world I would want is Noory up rocking on top of me. Imagine what that would be like.

"Garsh baby. You are so hot. I'm entering Your Portal".    Just.... ICK.

Or pillow talk with Noory.  "Did you hear that a school bus exploded in India? 14 kids got all burned up.  Isn't that something?"

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5695 on: April 22, 2022, 09:22:44 AM »
The whole thought of that gives me the creeps. If I was a chick, just about the last thing in the world I would want is Noory up rocking on top of me. Imagine what that would be like.

"Garsh baby. You are so hot. I'm entering Your Portal".    Just.... ICK.

Or pillow talk with Noory.  "Did you hear that a school bus exploded in India? 14 kids got all burned up.  Isn't that something?"
LOL.  “You’re almost as good as Tommee!”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5696 on: April 22, 2022, 01:33:34 PM »
I’ve been listening to Clyde Lewis some.  He likes conspiracy, new world order, satanic-type stuff but he’s got a good voice, is relatively intelligent and will delve into weird paranormal stuff.  At least he’s not a complete dead head hack, like Noory.

https://groundzeromedia.org/

If you have unlimited phone time, you can also dial up the show at 1 (717) 734-6922, which is what I usually do, and just bluetooth it to one of my stereos.  The most recent show is usually just repeated throughout the day.

I do listen to Clyde some but he's not live overnight, his show ends at what time?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5697 on: April 22, 2022, 02:00:13 PM »
I do listen to Clyde some but he's not live overnight, his show ends at what time?
It’s live from 9:00pm to Midnight CST but, at least on the phone number link, it repeats, starting again, a little after midnight CST.  I’d imagine the direct internet link does, too.  So, you can listen to a replay until 3:00am CST.  I believe it continues to repeat until the new live broadcast the next night.  So, again the full show would repeat from 3:00am CST to 6:00am CST, etc.  You have quite a bit of flexibility as to when you want to listen to a show.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5698 on: April 22, 2022, 02:21:27 PM »
I had it with Lewis...

Remember that Chilean mini alien body that was fossilized?

I pointed out a discrepancy. He shit his pants.

I have just searched for the photo, it is not on any reasonable results...

It turned out to be a miscarried 15-week old baby.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5699 on: April 22, 2022, 02:34:32 PM »
It’s live from 9:00pm to Midnight CST but, at least on the phone number link, it repeats, starting again, a little after midnight CST.  I’d imagine the direct internet link does, too.  So, you can listen to a replay until 3:00am CST.  I believe it continues to repeat until the new live broadcast the next night.  So, again the full show would repeat from 3:00am CST to 6:00am CST, etc.  You have quite a bit of flexibility as to when you want to listen to a show.
Clyde's show from the previous night is also replayed over and over the next day on his channel on the free Paranormal Radio streaming app/website.
https://www.paranormal.radio/program/clyde_lewis