Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838643 times)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5730 on: April 26, 2022, 08:17:34 AM »
A couple things struck me while listening to the two guests discussing Sirhan.  First, while playing the audio clips, the one guest foot stomped you could tell how stable and self aware he was by listening to how carefully he measured his words.  It was very obvious to me Sirhan was reading from a script that I'd bet was written for him, not by him.  The guest  representing the one organization admitted during the interview that they worked with Sirhan for almost a year to check all the boxes required and coach him up for his parole hearing.  The "self aware" statements were what he was told to say/read.  I don't have a problem with that, lawyers coach up clients all the time,  but I thought the guest was disingenuous in implying we were listening to Sirhan's sincere, off-the-cuff statements.

Secondly, one of the guests made the point their goal and the purpose of the parole process was not to reexamine/retry the case, but to determine if the potential parolee was self aware and posed a threat to society if released.  She then spent most of the rest of the show reexamining the case and how it was investigated/tried.  She even went so far as to claim "mind control" by the CIA.  Of course, she offered no evidence of that.

I guess I never thought of it until last night, but if the governor of California is responsible for deciding his parole date, that must mean Sirhan was tried under state law and he's in a state prison.  Why wasn't he charged and tried in a federal court since he was accused of shooting a US senator and presidential candidate?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5731 on: April 26, 2022, 03:35:00 PM »
@Uncle Duke - I wonder if they left it to the state in the prosecution of RFK's killer because of all that grief the feds got after getting JFK out of Texas without an autopsy, etc.
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5732 on: April 26, 2022, 03:43:51 PM »
First, there was no general federal murder stature for most of the country’s history.  I’m not sure when it was enacted.  Oswald would have been prosecuted under Texas law because there was no federal law against killing a president in 1963.

One of the first books about Sirhan was RFK Must Die by Robert Blair Kaiser.  Kaiser had access to Sirhan and his attorneys which makes the book interesting.  Kaiser says from the night of his arrest, Sirhan spoke like someone speaking from a memorized script.  To Kaiser, Sirhan’s rambling notebook writings looked like some kind of mind control.  Interesting that Sirhan still seems to be speaking in the same manner.  Is it a mental defect or the CIA. Or nutty observers like the two guests and Kaiser?
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5733 on: April 26, 2022, 05:24:19 PM »
First, there was no general federal murder stature for most of the country’s history.  I’m not sure when it was enacted.  Oswald would have been prosecuted under Texas law because there was no federal law...

That's right, thanks for the reminder.

... a mental defect or the CIA...

The second one, or similar.  The Lessor Kennedy lived a long destructive life, apparently he wasn't a threat to the wrong people.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5734 on: April 27, 2022, 09:45:35 PM »

Noory must be stopped, i nominate one of you to do the job.

Sofia you're obsessed and in love with the suave mustachioed Svengali of the airwaves, he has disrespected you many times, any court in the land will show mercy to you.

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #5735 on: April 27, 2022, 10:40:18 PM »
Not so fast CG- Noory is starting to hit his stride.  Was listening to a reply of last night's show with Pharmacist Ben, and Noory discovered bacteria and fungi are different organisms. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5736 on: April 28, 2022, 12:37:27 AM »

shit, i had a dream that Elon Musk bought Premiere Radio Networks for $137,000 and fired everybody at Coast.

Noory is a fungus.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5737 on: April 28, 2022, 05:22:39 AM »
shit, i had a dream that Elon Musk bought Premiere Radio Networks for $137,000 and fired everybody at Coast.

Noory is a fungus.

Yes, he lives and broadcasts from a cave.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5738 on: April 28, 2022, 06:29:01 AM »

Noory is a fungus.

I laughed real good on this one.  Did you get that network valuation from Falkie?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5739 on: April 28, 2022, 11:24:05 PM »

regarding nuclear weapons

'I think they're one of the greatest threats to the United States.'

- George Noory

nothing gets past George Noory, the insight, the wisdom, a national treasure

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5740 on: April 29, 2022, 05:31:56 AM »
regarding nuclear weapons

'I think they're one of the greatest threats to the United States.'

- George Noory

nothing gets past George Noory, the insight, the wisdom, a national treasure
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5741 on: April 29, 2022, 08:20:37 AM »
Oh goodie.  ::)  Chuckles is on Saturday, and Noory on Sunday with some woo guest and another that will talk about the Shroud of Urine.  :D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5742 on: April 29, 2022, 08:42:05 AM »
Oh goodie.  ::)  Chuckles is on Saturday, and Noory on Sunday with some woo guest and another that will talk about the Shroud of Urine.  :D
Yeah, a weekend of complete suckage.  :P
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5743 on: April 29, 2022, 02:59:50 PM »
At the end of last night's show, Noory talked about he never has taken a vacation in the past 20 years as c2c host - only takes Fridays off sometimes but never a full week off!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5744 on: April 29, 2022, 03:25:43 PM »
At the end of last night's show, Noory talked about he never has taken a vacation in the past 20 years as c2c host - only takes Fridays off sometimes but never a full week off!

Ha!  If he took a vacation and had a combination of Punnett, Syrett, and Knapp filling in, he probably wouldn't have a job when he got back.  His self aggrandizing ways are nauseating. 

George should really go into infomercials.  Oh, wait.  C2C has pretty much turned into one.  I wonder if the next time Doc Wallet is on if he'll give a discount on his supplements due to the rising cost of eggs?  ;)