Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838320 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5790 on: May 06, 2022, 03:44:25 AM »
lol this show is so absurd, everything about it, the guests, the host, the callers.

it's all so childish.

In my imagination I'm picturing a 5th grade play with the Coast to Coast Players as actors, Noory the director. There's an old black lady in a cheesy Cleopatra costume, she's being carried on a makeshift recliner by Barry, Joe from Long Island, Walt Da Skeptic and Thomas from La Jolla. A young messenger, Mike the Millennial, rushes across the stage 'Your Majesty, General Marc Antony of Rome is here to see you!' The old black lady in the cheesy Cleopatra costume gasps and titters, overwhelmed by excitement but quickly regains her composure because you know she is a queen and tells the messenger 'Show the general in at once.' Stage right -  an obese 60 year black man dressed in an even cheesier Roman general costume walks/stumbles across the stage and stops in front of Queen Cleopatra and bows 'It's me Queen, Mark Antony, I have come from Rome to pay my respect to Her Majesty n' stuff.'

LOL!  I visualized all of that.  Well done.  ;D

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5791 on: May 06, 2022, 03:47:53 AM »
weird, Noory is now doing live read commercials for Dr. Squatch - a male grooming products brand for young hipster types. wrong demographic, Old Spice is the Coast demo.

company got some bad advice from somebody, they made a connection between Coast and 'sasquatch' because Coast has Big Foot guests on.

hope Cunny Willis does ads for Dr. Squatch's feminine hygiene line. 'Ladies, if there's romance in the air tonight with a Big Foot, be confident and avoid embarrassment when you use Dr. Squatch's line of douches and sprays.'

I would think English Leather or Hai Karate aftershave would the the product of choice.   :D

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5792 on: May 06, 2022, 04:35:30 AM »
Has Louise forgotten she’s the reincarnation of Scarlett O’Hara of Jonesboro, North Carolina?
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5793 on: May 06, 2022, 05:07:07 AM »
lol Louise

Just tuned in and I assume the guest, another sham lady, is an 'expert' in past lives regression and reincarnation ...... and stuff.

So Louise calls in, she told George that she was merely keep her promise that whenever there was a guest discussing reincarnation she would call in, then said she loved Coast and all the guests etc. Noory made sure to mock Louise and told the guest she was the reincarnated Cleopatra. She had no question. But Noory wouldn't let her go and told Louise 'ask a question while you got her.'

Louise told the guest that her sister, in this life, was also her sister when she was Queen of Egypt. Louise/Cleopatra had to journey to Rome to meet with Julius Caesar, she would be away from Alexandria for 3 months. While Louise/Cleopatra was in absentia her conniving sister told the people of Egypt that Louise/Cleopatra was never coming back.
Noory then says to the guest.

Noory: Fascinating discussion.
Heh, Noory index card response #42.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5794 on: May 06, 2022, 06:08:39 AM »
JonBenet’s father is demanding new DNA be tested by someone other than the Boulder Police.  That should be good for two or three more shows.
Anything they can do for justice would be great.  I read that people who worked on the case said a local pedo with accomplices were the murderers.  It was suggested that the father knew it.  But I don't think the family took the best care of her in general prior to her death.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5795 on: May 06, 2022, 06:11:58 AM »
He's made these 5-year announcements numerous times in the past 5 years.

What it sounds like to me is that he has a 5-year contract that renews every one year, maybe two (if I've lost track of time).

It's only a guess, but if I'm right, he really only has a one or two year deal running at any one time. When they renew, they are likely resetting the option for another one or two year window.

I'm too lazy to research this, but I swear he has announced a contract renewal much more recently than 5 years ago. If his employer doesn't renew within that shorter option period, then he gets the full 5 years. That's why they keep renewing him.

I've only seen this once; an older figurehead type guy whose best days were behind him.
If I understand Talkers articles and other articles right, they've been 7 year contracts.  I think his last contract was signed last summer.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5796 on: May 06, 2022, 06:15:35 AM »
Isn't the dude in his 70's by now?  Wouldn't he rather move down to The Villages in Florida and spend his time goosing old ladies and greasing around in a golf cart?
He doesn't seem to spend any money.  So.  When a supposedly highly paid person doesn't seem to spend any money and doesn't show a lot of philanthropy, either they are hoarding, privately giving, or being blackmailed.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5797 on: May 06, 2022, 06:15:52 AM »
lol this show is so absurd, everything about it, the guests, the host, the callers.

it's all so childish.

In my imagination I'm picturing a 5th grade play with the Coast to Coast Players as actors, Noory the director. There's an old black lady in a cheesy Cleopatra costume, she's being carried on a makeshift recliner by Barry, Joe from Long Island, Walt Da Skeptic and Thomas from La Jolla. A young messenger, Mike the Millennial, rushes across the stage 'Your Majesty, General Marc Antony of Rome is here to see you!' The old black lady in the cheesy Cleopatra costume gasps and titters, overwhelmed by excitement but quickly regains her composure because you know she is a queen and tells the messenger 'Show the general in at once.' Stage right -  an obese 60 year black man dressed in an even cheesier Roman general costume walks/stumbles across the stage and stops in front of Queen Cleopatra and bows 'It's me Queen, Mark Antony, I have come from Rome to pay my respect to Her Majesty n' stuff.'
Heh, heh, heh.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“That’s true!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5798 on: May 06, 2022, 06:17:38 AM »
Want to improve and enhance your vocabulary?  This has just been added to Words and Phrases:  "To do a Norry"  Means to perform or engage in an act doing it modicum, subpar, lacking zest.
That's how I felt about his cookbook, although the cheesy illustrations might not be the author's fault.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5799 on: May 06, 2022, 06:19:22 AM »
Again, another Norry lie.  He used to take weeks off during the week around the Fourth of July and Christmas New Years because there were not ratings taken during those weeks.  I could research and point you to those exact weeks, but I will just do a Norry on you and let you figure it out.
Gee, it would have had to have been quite a while ago because I don't remember that.  I would believe you about Independence Day week because he does seem patriotic.  But, when???

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5800 on: May 06, 2022, 06:20:42 AM »
At the end of last night's show, Noory talked about he never has taken a vacation in the past 20 years as c2c host - only takes Fridays off sometimes but never a full week off!
But remember, though he takes off some Fridays, he also does work on some Sundays.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5801 on: May 06, 2022, 06:39:18 AM »
If I understand Talkers articles and other articles right, they've been 7 year contracts.  I think his last contract was signed last summer.

So my crack smoking hasn't got me thinking too wrong...  Is there some insider who might have a scoop on why, 1 year into a 7-year contract, he's signing a new deal?
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5802 on: May 06, 2022, 07:01:37 AM »
Noory must be stopped, i nominate one of you to do the job.

Sofia you're obsessed and in love with the suave mustachioed Svengali of the airwaves, he has disrespected you many times, any court in the land will show mercy to you.
He should be sued for not allowing infants. No one does that anymore.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5803 on: May 06, 2022, 07:30:11 AM »
So my crack smoking hasn't got me thinking too wrong...  Is there some insider who might have a scoop on why, 1 year into a 7-year contract, he's signing a new deal?
I think he still considers the 2021 deal "new". 

Snorway, whatever you are being black mailed about, just let it out and save yourself.  It can't be that bad, comparatively:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-who-penis-attached-arm-26860407?int_source=nba

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5804 on: May 06, 2022, 09:31:23 AM »
He doesn't seem to spend any money.  So.  When a supposedly highly paid person doesn't seem to spend any money and doesn't show a lot of philanthropy, either they are hoarding, privately giving, or being blackmailed.

Or cheap, with no outside interests.