Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838510 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5850 on: May 12, 2022, 01:29:10 AM »
Was George subliminally encouraging debauchery and alcohol consumption tonight, while feigning ignorance?
Oh, do elaborate.  Was it before or after the iHeartradio wine ad?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5851 on: May 12, 2022, 01:32:25 AM »
Courtesy, etiquette and all that other gentlemanly behavior is very misogynistic. Opening doors for a woman because she's weaker, walking of the street side of the sidewalk to protect her, etc., etc...

Too many women want it both ways. Then, when they have twat trophies, babies, they play that up too.

Since as you say, women want courtesy AND respect, courtesy is pro-women not anti-women.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5852 on: May 12, 2022, 01:44:03 AM »
lol the hair color - could he have jet black hair naturally? i presume he dyes it, imagining him in a beauty parlor hanging out with middle aged ladies talking about astrology, more likely he uses some off the shelf product.

there's probably a few women at those live shows who are fuckable, Noory might be getting sex out of these live shows and that's why they insist on carrying on with them because they sure seem like more trouble than their worth. Noory doesn't care about the money, he's looking for lurrrrrrrrrrrve.
Well, he certainly was rude when the one he picked to dance with one time called in.  She was super, worked full time, an animal rescuer, and a leader in her community.  But he treated her like garbage, wouldn't even give her the time of day on Christmas and his birthday.  What a rude, rude man.  He shouldn't be picking his on dance partners if he doesn't mean business.  The producer or random chance should decide.  He really led her on.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5853 on: May 12, 2022, 01:51:12 AM »
I don’t know what shoe polish Jorch uses for the jet black look, but I understand Tommee told him this was the best stuff to make his ‘do and ‘stache shine.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He once said he uses a leave-in rinse.  But, hair pieces could also be dyed too black.  I've noticed in the last few years, makers are trying to make hair pieces look more realistic by varying the strand color a little.  When most people hold their hair up to a light, there are actually many different shades of strands.

Which free file converter would you recommend to make a jpg an img or url?  I've been lost without TinyUrl.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5854 on: May 12, 2022, 04:11:10 AM »
Jorch is a wild man.  He’s completely out of control and relentlessly wreaking havoc on women.  Constantly playing misogynist bumper songs, doing drunken bar patrols, using women as his fill-in host hussies.  It must be why they love him so much.  Disgusting!

You deserve a bonus for that post.  That was outstanding as you have described Norry in his true form.  He plays an act on the air.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5855 on: May 12, 2022, 05:41:21 AM »
You deserve a bonus for that post.  That was outstanding as you have described Norry in his true form.  He plays an act on the air.

George doesn't know how to be a celebrity.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5856 on: May 12, 2022, 06:41:31 AM »
Which free file converter would you recommend to make a jpg an img or url?  I've been lost without TinyUrl.
Hold it, tiny URL has gone a la myspace?
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5857 on: May 12, 2022, 07:30:46 AM »
He once said he uses a leave-in rinse.  But, hair pieces could also be dyed too black.  I've noticed in the last few years, makers are trying to make hair pieces look more realistic by varying the strand color a little.  When most people hold their hair up to a light, there are actually many different shades of strands.

Sorry, no recommendation here.  I haven’t done a conversion in awhile.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5858 on: May 12, 2022, 07:37:28 AM »
Heh, heh, heh... OK.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #5859 on: May 12, 2022, 10:04:24 AM »
When he's in L.A., Jorch has an endless supply of hair dye at the La Brea Tar Pits.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5860 on: May 12, 2022, 10:28:14 AM »
When he's in L.A., Jorch has an endless supply of hair dye at the La Brea Tar Pits.
Heh, thanks for clearing that up.  Tommee must dip him in headfirst, then lick the overage off his face, being careful not to remove any from the ‘stache.  Mmmm... La Brea tar.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5861 on: May 12, 2022, 01:52:30 PM »
sNoory loves JFK stuff
Eh, nevermind...

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #5862 on: May 12, 2022, 05:11:25 PM »
Heh, thanks for clearing that up.  Tommee must dip him in headfirst, then lick the overage off his face, being careful not to remove any from the ‘stache.  Mmmm... La Brea tar.

;D

It would be a shame if something went awry and they became entrapped in the dark goo.  Centuries from now Hostus imbecilus and Lackeyis gargantuus would be introduced to the fossil record.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #5863 on: May 12, 2022, 06:24:32 PM »
SOFIA , ITS Proven women have kids and dump the husband.  Single mothers off the roof. Women also cheat more than men and have lesbian sex like nothing. Kiss other women in public as if it was normal. Also show boobs. Drink more. I can go on and on. JC is right they need a man to tell them to control themselves once in a while . I made a video where 100 percent of the women think gay sex is ok and killing their own babies as well as zoo stuff and swallowing.  Most men don't go for that
I'M ALPHA AF

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5864 on: May 12, 2022, 06:25:14 PM »
;D

It would be a shame if something went awry and they became entrapped in the dark goo.  Centuries from now Hostus imbecilus and Lackeyis gargantuus would be introduced to the fossil record.
” Hostus imbecilus and Lackeyis gargantuus.”   Ha!  Most excellent.  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎