Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838190 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5865 on: May 12, 2022, 07:39:39 PM »
” Hostus imbecilus and Lackeyis gargantuus.”   Ha!  Most excellent.  ;D

It is pure gold.  ;D

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5866 on: May 13, 2022, 12:54:54 AM »
Another Dollar Tree version of Marianne Williamson. Of course Noory is positively charmed by her.

lol her website, they all look the same, like they were made with FrontPage in 1997 and never updated. Photos of her that are 20 years old.

snake oil enthusiast

TO LEARN ABOUT MY FAVORITE BRAIN SUPPLEMENTS THAT I'VE TAKEN DAILY FOR YEARS, PLEASE CHECK OUT
BLUE MAJIK, BRAIN-ON AND RENEW ME.

Gonna try that BLUE MAJIK on my dog and see if she starts doing crossword puzzles.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5867 on: May 13, 2022, 03:33:18 AM »
Tommee was born in LA. He knows places.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5868 on: May 13, 2022, 06:11:06 AM »
@CronkitesGhost - it's now Dollar and a Quarter Tree and some of those ladies are quite attainable for our master of crappimonies, Dave Norway. Very unlike some classy joints like Walmart and, god forbid, Target.
🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5869 on: May 13, 2022, 06:55:57 AM »
@CronkitesGhost - it's now Dollar and a Quarter Tree and some of those ladies are quite attainable for our master of crappimonies, Dave Norway. Very unlike some classy joints like Walmart and, god forbid, Target.
🙄🙄🙄

As a contacts wearer, given various shortages of essentials I decided it prudent to hoard a half dozen little 1 oz bottles of eyedrops.  I go to Walmart yesterday and some lady in line ahead of me waits until her entire cart is scanned and bagged before even beginning to pull out her purse and starting to dig through it for cash.

Some of these people act like it's their time in the limelight, and draw it out as long as possible.  She seemed just George's type.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5870 on: May 13, 2022, 07:14:26 AM »
As a contacts wearer, given various shortages of essentials I decided it prudent to hoard a half dozen little 1 oz bottles of eyedrops.  I go to Walmart yesterday and some lady in line ahead of me waits until her entire cart is scanned and bagged before even beginning to pull out her purse and starting to dig through it for cash.

Some of these people act like it's their time in the limelight, and draw it out as long as possible.  She seemed just George's type.

Hahaha!  Yes! The same is true at Costco gas stations. This whole "I will take my fucking time, fuck you all" approach is all too common.

The gas station monitors at Costco get an earful from me when they don't go over and check on why somebody hasn't started pumping their gas after 2 minutes in the stall. I have a dash cam system, with audio, I should start a YouTube channel called "fucking time wasters."

And fuck old people who insist on pumping their own gas even if they can't get out of their own fucking car in 10 minutes. Damn time wasters, are they trying to die at pump 4?!?!?!?
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5871 on: May 13, 2022, 07:36:53 AM »
It used to be they would wait until everything was scanned before pulling out a checkbook.  Then we had to wait for it to be written, then for a manager to come approve it.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5872 on: May 13, 2022, 07:51:11 AM »
Hahaha!  Yes! The same is true at Costco gas stations. This whole "I will take my fucking time, fuck you all" approach is all too common.

The gas station monitors at Costco get an earful from me when they don't go over and check on why somebody hasn't started pumping their gas after 2 minutes in the stall. I have a dash cam system, with audio, I should start a YouTube channel called "fucking time wasters."

And fuck old people who insist on pumping their own gas even if they can't get out of their own fucking car in 10 minutes. Damn time wasters, are they trying to die at pump 4?!?!?!?
I always get stuck behind some yahoo who’s trying to arrange something as complex as a house mortgage when all I’m trying to do is something simple.  The last prima donna moron I was stuck behind had to review an entire menu with some poor order taker when all I wanted was some black coffee.  Inconsiderate people suck.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5873 on: May 13, 2022, 08:32:06 AM »

More annoying to me are the people with full shopping carts in front of me in the "10 items or less" express checkout lanes.  When I once asked a cashier why she checked out someone with 40+ items in the express lane, she told me that's what store management told them to do. When I asked the manager why it was their policy to not enforce their own signage, he told me they didn't want to anger, and potentially lose, a customer by not checking them out.  I pointed out to him I too was a customer, and I was pissed because they made me and my small can of condensed milk wait behind the guy they didn't what to anger.  He just shrugged.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5874 on: May 13, 2022, 08:37:05 AM »
More annoying to me are the people with full shopping carts in front of me in the "10 items or less" express checkout lanes.  When I once asked a cashier why she checked out someone with 40+ items in the express lane, she told me that's what store management told them to do. When I asked the manager why it was their policy to to not enforce their own signage, he told me they didn't want to anger, and potentially lose, a customer by not checking them out.  I pointed out to him I too was a customer, and I was pissed because they made me and my small can of condensed milk wait behind the guy they didn't what to anger.  He just shrugged.
The people that make such policies are probably college graduates who are going to have their student debt paid off by the government while they vacation 4 weeks a year out of the country and drive a Tesla.
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5875 on: May 13, 2022, 09:49:47 AM »
More annoying to me are the people with full shopping carts in front of me in the "10 items or less" express checkout lanes.  When I once asked a cashier why she checked out someone with 40+ items in the express lane, she told me that's what store management told them to do. When I asked the manager why it was their policy to not enforce their own signage, he told me they didn't want to anger, and potentially lose, a customer by not checking them out.  I pointed out to him I too was a customer, and I was pissed because they made me and my small can of condensed milk wait behind the guy they didn't what to anger.  He just shrugged.

You should have went all Falling Down on 'em Duke:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5876 on: May 13, 2022, 10:32:45 AM »
You should have went all Falling Down on 'em Duke:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I could rock that flattop.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5877 on: May 13, 2022, 12:11:27 PM »
It used to be they would wait until everything was scanned before pulling out a checkbook.  Then we had to wait for it to be written, then for a manager to come approve it.

Or waiting in line at the concession stand - when the couple in front of you finally reach the counter and it's their turn to order he turns to her and says ''what do you want, honey?''

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5878 on: May 13, 2022, 08:34:05 PM »
I have that feeling every night when I listen to Coast; I stand in line with my stream and wait and wait for an intelligent question.  Norry being the age he is takes his own sweet time. . I never hear one.  Probably the last question before he croaks will be the Phd extraordinaire question that we have all being praying for. 

Cause of death, too many words.  But he will be revived with mouth to mouth from his loyal producer and life will go back to normal and Norry will continue on.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5879 on: May 13, 2022, 10:17:24 PM »
I have that feeling every night when I listen to Coast; I stand in line with my stream and wait and wait for an intelligent question.  Norry being the age he is takes his own sweet time. . I never hear one.  Probably the last question before he croaks will be the Phd extraordinaire question that we have all being praying for. 

Cause of death, too many words.  But he will be revived with mouth to mouth from his loyal producer and life will go back to normal and Norry will continue on.

Noory getting last rites from a priest - not paying attention as usual his last words are ''that's true''.