Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838528 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5940 on: May 19, 2022, 09:54:20 AM »
Or Noory, at the other end of the spectrum
Heh, heh, heh... I’d have to say Chuckle Willis does a bang-up job pegging the old suckage meter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5941 on: May 19, 2022, 10:05:57 AM »
True. Clay, Buck, Hannity all work at their craft, they just suck.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5942 on: May 19, 2022, 11:57:59 AM »
True. Clay, Buck, Hannity all work at their craft, they just suck.
Suck Bexton and Clay Boy, the definition of mediocre.  Hannity is like some kind of hyper wind-up toy.  Wind him up and listen to the same verbage every day.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5943 on: May 19, 2022, 12:07:55 PM »
Jim Bohannon.  Like sNoory, he was handed a show by a great predecessor, Larry King.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5944 on: May 19, 2022, 01:22:59 PM »
Suck Bexton and Clay Boy, the definition of mediocre.  Hannity is like some kind of hyper wind-up toy.  Wind him up and listen to the same verbage every day.

The same misnomer-laden crap on "the new Sean Hannity Show..."  Useless show. Not intelligent, just emotional conservative circle jerking fluff. Too much "arrests are imminent" BS.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5945 on: May 19, 2022, 04:14:47 PM »
The same misnomer-laden crap on "the new Sean Hannity Show..."  Useless show. Not intelligent, just emotional conservative circle jerking fluff. Too much "arrests are imminent" BS.
The dude keeps repeating the same crap over and over and over.  He has the imagination of a door knob, when it comes to being entertaining.  Oh, and Hillary will be busted any day now.  Yeah, right.  ::)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5946 on: May 19, 2022, 05:46:22 PM »
The dude keeps repeating the same crap over and over and over.  He has the imagination of a door knob, when it comes to being entertaining.  Oh, and Hillary will be busted any day now.  Yeah, right.  ::)

And his misnaming of bleach bit was off, but repeated so much Trump used it. Problem is that all ability to argue successfully is lost when you come off as ignorant. Especially with fascist-loving lefties.

Hannity has influenced Bongino's approach.  Bongino is doomed. I can't listen to him anymore. Repeating something stupid doesn't make it smarter.

Could be the left is weakening the right's ability to win arguments, thus the hearts and minds of reasonable Americans by making jackasses the conservative mouthpieces.

Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5947 on: May 19, 2022, 05:51:25 PM »
And his misnaming of bleach bit was off, but repeated so much Trump used it. Problem is that all ability to argue successfully is lost when you come off as ignorant. Especially with fascist-loving lefties.

Hannity has influenced Bongino's approach.  Bongino is doomed. I can't listen to him anymore. Repeating something stupid doesn't make it smarter.

Could be the left is weakening the right's ability to win arguments, thus the hearts and minds of reasonable Americans by making jackasses the conservative mouthpieces.
One way you knew Rush was right and very good was by how much he was despised by the left.  I don’t know of any current conservative radio talk show host that has the vociferous hate Rush received.  He made their teeth grind.  ;D 8)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #5948 on: May 19, 2022, 10:12:48 PM »
One way you knew Rush was right and very good was by how much he was despised by the left.  I don’t know of any current conservative radio talk show host that has the vociferous hate Rush received.  He made their teeth grind.  ;D 8)

When Rush started his show in 1988, his 800 number was the same number as my work number. 282-2882.  Since my company had spent like $13 printing my business cards they refused to change my number. After a few times trying politely to tell people they needed to dial 1-800 and having them argue with me that they did and that I was just trying to prevent them from correcting Rush, I just stopped answering my phone and let it go to voicemail when his show was on the air.  This problem eventually went away when Texas implemented 10 digit dialing.
Are we having fun yet?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5949 on: May 19, 2022, 10:41:56 PM »

oh it's JFK Assassination and Marilyn Monroe expert Mark Shaw on. What's it been, a good 3 or 4 weeks since his last appearance?

in the real world Noory, Danheiser and Lyons would be fired but it's obvious overnight radio doesn't play by the same rules the rest of the radio industry does where ratings actually matter.

as far as conservative talk radio goes - i like Armstrong and Getty in the mornings, Mark Levin, Howie Carr and Grace Curley, O'Reilly ... hate Hannity, don't like Bongino much, go back and forth on Glen Beck. Rush was the Bugs Bunny of conservative talk radio, he drove liberals nuts because he had a sense of humor which the Left no longer has - that's the biggest change in the political landscape, the Right owns the meme world, the Left really can't meme, they try and fail miserably.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5950 on: May 19, 2022, 11:07:26 PM »

I don't think there's a bigger doofus in the media than George Noory and I'm being very generous including Noory as 'in the media'.

Mark Shaw always licks Noory's hairy taint with gusto, tonight is no different. He told Noory that Coast listeners provide him with compelling evidence after every appearance.
He said a woman who listens to Coast, which Shaw described as 'she watches your program', anyway she wrote 'You might want to talk to me. My mother delivered flowers to Marilyn Monroe.'

Noory gasped 'WOW' ...... of course completely un-ironically because Noory doesn't know what irony even is. Even Shaw seemed a little startled by Noory's reaction - he was merely giving Noory an example of the people who contact him after his Coast appearances.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5951 on: May 20, 2022, 06:42:22 AM »
...Rush was the Bugs Bunny of conservative talk radio, he drove liberals nuts because he had a sense of humor which the Left no longer has - that's the biggest change in the political landscape, the Right owns the meme world, the Left really can't meme, they try and fail miserably.
Yep. Rush ”got it.” A great sense of humor, wonderful parodies, especially in the earlier days.  Most leftists have the sense of humor of a brick. They really get pissed when you laugh at them, rather clicking your heals, with a hardy “Jawohl mein fuhrer!”  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #5952 on: May 20, 2022, 07:57:40 AM »
Mark Shaw deserves props for his investigative work, but he lost me when he claimed he was in contact with Kilgallen from beyond the grave.  His meetings with a big city DA and other officials to reopen the Kilgallen case must have been awkward when he told them he was getting messages from her. 

I read his first book on Kilgallen, it was the worst edited book I've ever read.  He repeated the same points over and over, the book could have been half its length.  I could see a self published book being this bad, but I'm still amazed a publishing house like Simon & Schuster would publish a book like this.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5953 on: May 20, 2022, 09:22:20 AM »
Mark Shaw deserves props for his investigative work, but he lost me when he claimed he was in contact with Kilgallen from beyond the grave.  His meetings with a big city DA and other officials to reopen the Kilgallen case must have been awkward when he told them he was getting messages from her...

Ha, ha, ha. 

“Garsh... sounds credible!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5954 on: May 20, 2022, 10:33:36 AM »
Mark Shaw deserves props for his investigative work, but he lost me when he claimed he was in contact with Kilgallen from beyond the grave.  His meetings with a big city DA and other officials to reopen the Kilgallen case must have been awkward when he told them he was getting messages from her. 

I read his first book on Kilgallen, it was the worst edited book I've ever read.  He repeated the same points over and over, the book could have been half its length.  I could see a self published book being this bad, but I'm still amazed a publishing house like Simon & Schuster would publish a book like this.
He seems to get butthurt when someone questions him. Is this the impression he gives to all of you?
Eh, nevermind...