Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838708 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6105 on: June 03, 2022, 11:50:39 PM »
Anybody notice the Falkie parallel?

Somebody died and they don't bother to check until prompted?

No coincidences!
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6106 on: June 04, 2022, 12:14:10 AM »

On his birthday

'I want to thank my mother for having me her little baby boy.'

*cue the Psycho sting*

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6107 on: June 04, 2022, 12:34:41 AM »
Noory made sure that today is his birthday was announced early in the show tonight.
So all the sickening birthday wishes from the guest and all the callers.
Cornelius called in and sang happy birthday.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6108 on: June 04, 2022, 12:40:34 AM »
Mike the Millennial called in to wish George a happy birthday. George asked him if he'd trade in some of his years for his. Mike the Millennial excitedly told George that he would definitely switch places with him. George was incredulous why a 26 year old would change places with a 72 year old. Mike explained just to make it to George's age is going to be so hard, there's so much going on in the world, that in his words 'it's going to be so hard to get a job and earn a pension.' This is a 26 year old MAN who has never held a job. We have fucked up so badly, that kid isn't alone, half of Gen Z don't nor won't work, they want the remaining tax payers to give them a basic income for 50 or more years. There are jobs galore right now, no experience necessary and hourly wages are going up because none of these lazy entitled brats wants to work, zero pride, zero responsibility - just heard a town in Michigan can't find lifeguards to work its pools or beaches, offering 27 DOLLARS AN HOUR and no takers.

and then Cornelius called in and dropped a bombshell - 'I wuz raped as a child n' stuff'. And his parents beat him n' stuff. Class act Noory chortled 'You know you didn't have to tell us that.'

The prude Noory told Tommy that 'I didn't tell my children the birds and the bees until they were really old.'

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6109 on: June 04, 2022, 12:48:16 AM »
... and then Cornelius called in and dropped a bombshell - 'I wuz raped as a child n' stuff'. And his parents beat him n' stuff. Class act Noory chortled 'You know you didn't have to tell us that.' ...

No, he 'did' have to tell us, he just wanted to wait for George's birthday to drop it.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6110 on: June 04, 2022, 12:48:57 AM »
Noory said he looked like Buddy Hackett when he was a kid and thats his mother was a beauty when she was young.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6111 on: June 04, 2022, 01:02:52 AM »
As usual on Fridays- Noory will split early and replay part of an old interview for the last half hour tonight as a tribute to a guest who died.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6112 on: June 04, 2022, 01:07:18 AM »
When Elvis was on the show, they didn't show his hips, when the Stones were on they agreed to change the lyrics from ''let's spend the night together'' to ''let's spend some time together''.

As far as I know, NWA was never on the Sullivan show.
Not so much his hips as him shaking them lol.  Well, I agree with the show.  Best to keep it family friendly.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6113 on: June 04, 2022, 01:08:58 AM »
Mickey Mouse is pleading in front of a judge nearly begging for a divorce.

The judge says “Mickey, you can’t divorce Minnie just because she’s crazy.”

“Your honor, I didn’t say she was crazy!  I said she was fucking Goofy!!!”
Geez.  Well, it did make me laugh.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6114 on: June 04, 2022, 01:29:10 AM »
Tommy is a *cough* heavyset fellow?
Size matters.

Noory made sure that today is his birthday was announced early in the show tonight.
So all the sickening birthday wishes from the guest and all the callers.

Right after it became Midnight his time.

Cornelius called in and sang happy birthday.
No, he 'did' have to tell us, he just wanted to wait for George's birthday to drop it.
I didn't like how Snorway handled that.  The reason child rapers get away with it is because of secrecy and silence.  This is the #MeToo era.  Get used to it.  I mean, if Cornelius was saying it every time he called in, well then of course put it in its place.  But he decided to share it and should feel supported at least once or twice before push back.

Mike the Millennial called in to wish George a happy birthday. George asked him if he'd trade in some of his years for his. Mike the Millennial excitedly told George that he would definitely switch places with him. George was incredulous why a 26 year old would change places with a 72 year old. Mike explained just to make it to George's age is going to be so hard, there's so much going on in the world, that in his words 'it's going to be so hard to get a job and earn a pension.' This is a 26 year old MAN who has never held a job. We have fucked up so badly, that kid isn't alone, half of Gen Z don't nor won't work, they want the remaining tax payers to give them a basic income for 50 or more years. There are jobs galore right now, no experience necessary and hourly wages are going up because none of these lazy entitled brats wants to work, zero pride, zero responsibility - just heard a town in Michigan can't find lifeguards to work its pools or beaches, offering 27 DOLLARS AN HOUR and no takers.

I don't see that ad on Indeed.com.  They top out around $18/hr.  Well, don't believe everything you hear.  Employers here also say they can't find people but when I read the job descriptions, no one qualifies.  They want one person to do the job of 6 people which is fine, no problem except, uh, most workers don't have 6 skills sets so they don't apply.  Also, Indeed.com shows you how many other people applied for the same jobs as you.  Over 500 people applied for H&R Block Receptionist in my city.  For many jobs, I competed with over 200 people.  Of the 48 jobs I applied for, the average number of competitors I had was 90.  NINETY PEOPLE APPLYING FOR ONE JOB.  So, all that stuff you are hearing includes plenty of Fake News.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6115 on: June 04, 2022, 01:32:10 AM »
I want to cancel my C2C insider membership, but I know I'll resubscribe again for the 33rd time.  I need help.  Is there a support group, sort of like AA?
Welcome.  My name is Sophia and I am a Coast Insider renewal addict.  If the card goes through, lol.  Be cautious when hungry, angry, lonely or tired.  And keep coming back, because it works!

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #6116 on: June 04, 2022, 01:32:17 AM »
i want george to do the  full show on fridays with 4 hours of phone calls

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6117 on: June 04, 2022, 01:35:06 AM »
As a lifelong talk radio listener it's sad when long time callers die. I went to the funeral of an old guy named Jack who was a daily caller to a sport radio talk show I listened to from my teens to mid 30's. Never met him in person, bunch of other listeners also showed up.

When hosts die it's sad too but they usually die after retiring. Rush died with his boots on.
So true.

i want george to do the  full show on fridays with 4 hours of phone calls
Yeah, they used to do that.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6118 on: June 04, 2022, 01:39:01 AM »
Happy Birthday, George!  I was raped as a child, it was horrible & I got no problem saying so around your campfire.  You got a problem with that?  How many other victims will stay silent and then continue to be bullied and abused, because they don't feel "okay" speaking up.  How many will commit suicide, because of the stigma against speaking up?

On the bright side, I happen to have African DNA as well as Native American DNA and my best friend is Mexican so I hope you fix your racist rant soon.

And have a happy birthday, and many more.  You need to grow so let's hope there's plenty.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6119 on: June 04, 2022, 04:01:10 AM »
I want to cancel my C2C insider membership, but I know I'll resubscribe again for the 33rd time.  I need help.  Is there a support group, sort of like AA?
We’re here for you, Shay.  Go ahead and cancel.  When you feel the urge to resubscribe, let us know, so we can humiliate you relentlessly. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎