Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838515 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6195 on: June 10, 2022, 01:26:56 AM »
"Record numbers" of what? Sad pack caller minutes on air? Percentage of snake oil peddlers?
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6196 on: June 10, 2022, 02:22:23 AM »
"Record numbers" of what? Sad pack caller minutes on air? Percentage of snake oil peddlers?

Bags of cookies and potato chip disappeared from the vending machine

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6197 on: June 10, 2022, 02:47:42 AM »

He's so fucking weird. I wouldn't leave him alone with any living thing.

'My great-granddaughter is breast feeding, thankfully. She had a little baby a few months ago.'

The 'little baby' is so creepy, he cannot talk about an infant/baby without 'referring to one as a 'little baby'.  What normal person does this? I can't even imagine myself or anybody I know asking a mother of an infant 'How are things with the little baby?'

He's insane, he emphasizes the LITTLE for a reason, the smaller/younger the baby is the more vulnerable it is, the easier to crush its skull is and do any other depraved and/or violent thing do. He is titillated by helpless babies victimized by sickos. He may not act upon his sick fantasies but he absolutely does have them.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6198 on: June 10, 2022, 03:26:51 AM »

'My great-granddaughter is breast feeding, thankfully. She had a little baby a few months ago.'

The 'little baby' is so creepy, he cannot talk about an infant/baby without 'referring to one as a 'little baby'.  What normal person does this? I can't even imagine myself or anybody I know asking a mother of an infant 'How are things with the little baby?'

He's insane, he emphasizes the LITTLE for a reason, the smaller/younger the baby is the more vulnerable it is, the easier to crush its skull is and do any other depraved and/or violent thing do. He is titillated by helpless babies victimized by sickos. He may not act upon his sick fantasies but he absolutely does have them.

Same with injured or dying animals

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6199 on: June 10, 2022, 04:19:43 AM »
I see from the schedule posted for next week that Hoagie is returning as a c2cam guest on Thursday night!
So Major Doom and the Hoagster are pretty much the only remaining Art regulars.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6200 on: June 10, 2022, 04:22:21 AM »
They should chop up some bites from Robert Ghostwolf and use them to answer some of sNoory’s soundboard questions.
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6201 on: June 10, 2022, 05:00:05 AM »

So what you are saying is that is he not really a Worker in the Light? He did heal that barkeeps neck tumor by caressing it healingly with his little Noory paws.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6202 on: June 10, 2022, 08:20:45 AM »
So Major Doom and the Hoagster are pretty much the only remaining living Art regulars.
Well... Weeber and that other guy too, but...
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6203 on: June 10, 2022, 08:42:33 AM »
Well... Weeber and that other guy too, but...
I keep trying to forget about Weeber.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6204 on: June 10, 2022, 02:00:25 PM »
I just went shopping at the Coast on-line store.  There are many new items and these two really stood out.

First they have a new one-half life size Producer bobble-head statue.  It is not your normal bobblehead.  It has a bobble stomach that expands and contracts based upon the snacks that you feed into its life-size mouth.  Of course it has to come out somewhere so it has accessory diapers or you can potty-train it to use your own at home toilet.

The second item of interest is the Norry cupie-doll baby that has "I am a mean little baby" on its bib.  Yes, the baby has a stache.

These are premium items out of China. So, if you want to order these for Christmas, it is advised that you place your order before July 4th.  They are sure to be collector's items and to be snatched up by Falkie and friends who accessorize their hoods with collectibles. 

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6205 on: June 10, 2022, 05:13:23 PM »
I am tired from online shopping but I am excited for the first time in months with tonight's Coast.  It is classic, ufology, and hosted by Richard Syrett.  I am actually looking forward to it.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6206 on: June 10, 2022, 06:02:44 PM »
I may tune in for a bit of Syrett tonight.  The mild mannered Canadian is certainly way more preferable than Dave Noorie.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6207 on: June 10, 2022, 06:18:30 PM »
I may tune in for a bit of Syrett tonight.  The mild mannered Canadian is certainly way more preferable than Dave Noorie.

Senda bellowing Computer Stop!!!! is more entertaining than Noory at this point.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6208 on: June 10, 2022, 06:29:09 PM »
Finished listening to George's second segment guest from last night, UFO "researcher," John Wilkie.  The guy would drone on and on, suddenly stop, and then launch into some other marginally related whim.  That guy had to have been stoned out of his mind.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6209 on: June 10, 2022, 08:19:32 PM »
I just went shopping at the Coast on-line store.  There are many new items and these two really stood out.

First they have a new one-half life size Producer bobble-head statue.  It is not your normal bobblehead.  It has a bobble stomach that expands and contracts based upon the snacks that you feed into its life-size mouth.  Of course it has to come out somewhere so it has accessory diapers or you can potty-train it to use your own at home toilet.

The second item of interest is the Norry cupie-doll baby that has "I am a mean little baby" on its bib.  Yes, the baby has a stache.

These are premium items out of China. So, if you want to order these for Christmas, it is advised that you place your order before July 4th.  They are sure to be collector's items and to be snatched up by Falkie and friends who accessorize their hoods with collectibles.

I would so buy that.

I imagine Noory on the floor of a dark seedy hotel room lit by a bare light bulb above in boxer shorts and sleeveless undershirt holding a vintage baby doll to his chest tightly rocking back and forth crying 'I will protect you little baby. You're such a beautiful little baby. You're my little baby. Forever.'  His hairy right arm reaches behind him, it's a large rusty hammer, Noory wields the hammer above his head and strikes the doll's skull repeatedly and violently, shattering it into plastic pieces. Noory breathes in heavy heaves and begins to pick up pieces of plastic skull crying 'I had to do it little baby. the world is an evil place and now you are free little baby.'