Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838273 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6315 on: June 21, 2022, 12:45:25 PM »
Noory sounded kinda down, bored or sick in his voice last night.
I can't recall him ever missing a show from illness except for after the pizza roll mouth burning incident.

Art Bell in contrast had lots of missed shows, causing replays or guest hosts.
Of course if Noory had to miss a night, they would probably just get Connie Willis or similar to fill in.  :(

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6316 on: June 21, 2022, 01:54:08 PM »
Connie lives in an abandoned radio studio, so she probably has nothing else to do.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6317 on: June 21, 2022, 02:33:46 PM »
Connie lives in an abandoned radio studio, so she probably has nothing else to do.

An abandoned building... a skid row brothel?
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6318 on: June 21, 2022, 10:07:22 PM »
Is George still using the bumper music to insult women and encourage drinking?

That leads to a She' She' story and bumper music.  She reported him to the police in the Lou for doing that to her.  They actually went to his home, but he did not answer.  You learn a lot at those paranormal happy hours.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6319 on: June 21, 2022, 10:41:09 PM »

Hmm, Noory has a normal guest on tonight, a person of substance. Thankfully I will be asleep by the time the Designated Charlatan Of The Night aka DCON shows up.

um, him and Tommy are shilling the big Everett Washington show, odd since a few weeks ago they claimed there were just 3 seats left. Such con artists.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6320 on: June 21, 2022, 11:23:17 PM »
I listened to Clyde Lewis' Ground Zero show tonight and at the end of the show, regular c2c caller Walt the skeptic called in and Clyde told him how wrong he was! :)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6321 on: June 22, 2022, 05:22:37 AM »
I can't recall him ever missing a show from illness except for after the pizza roll mouth burning incident.

Of course if Noory had to miss a night, they would probably just get Connie Willis or similar to fill in.  :(
Chuckles is back again this Friday.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #6322 on: June 22, 2022, 10:20:56 AM »

I find that wild, has Noory ever taken a vaction (even for a week) I can't remember him taking a day off either. Than again, if Noory put on a repeat show would we even notice  :D He tends to have very similar interviews throughout the years

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6323 on: June 22, 2022, 11:50:19 AM »
When Noory has a normal guest on I always think of that SCTV sketch where Eugene Levy plays an Alex Trebek hosting a high school quiz show called 'Half Wits', the contestants are all complete imbeciles and slowly Trebek begins to seethe until he loses his shit. I guarantee when a normal guest hangs up the phone they are in a daze, not sure how to process what they've just been through.

The woman last night had an illustrious management career at NASA. Noory of course does his best impression of a reporter for the Cedar Heights Junior High Gazette asking a litany of idiotic questions. 'Did you know the astronaut Edgar Mitchell? He was a frequent guest of the show.' Edgar Mitchell has nothing to with anything in her book but this is how Noory's reptilian brain works, just spits out inane things remotely connected to any topic. She tells him that she did meet Mitchell. Noory responds 'I really miss that guy, what a great guy.' He expected her to agree with him, she didn't know what to say so there was one of the regular awkward pauses in the proceedings due to the host's amateurism. So later on in the show he brings Mitchell up again for no apparent reason and then a caller just as stupid as Noory asks something about Edgar Mitchell, you could tell she was at her wit's end, she said paraphrasing liberally 'Look, I only met him one time. Please stop talking about Edgar Mitchell and ask pertinent things to my book and career.'  I didn't listen to the whole interview but he probably asked her 'Did you ever see Richard C. Hoagland at the ..... NASA place?' 'Would you say the cafeteria at the NASA place was good?'

Then the callers ganged up on her. Gravelly voice Joe from Long Island like all the other Sad Packers calls in just to hear the sound of his own voice and asks her some dumb question about Alaska. Walt Da Atheist follows and she actually complimented him because his little speech was about NASA and she thought he made good points. Then someone I didn't recognize calls and asks her 'What do you know about the anti-gravity machine the Germans had deep inside a mountain in northern Czecholoslovakia?' Noory of course just lets his guest dangle and rather than getting rid of the idiot he lets the question stand so the poor woman had to say 'I don't know anything about that.'  she was being polite.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6324 on: June 22, 2022, 12:05:44 PM »
When Noory has a normal guest on I always think of that SCTV sketch where Eugene Levy plays an Alex Trebek hosting a high school quiz show called 'Half Wits', the contestants are all complete imbeciles and slowly Trebek begins to seethe until he loses his shit. I guarantee when a normal guest hangs up the phone they are in a daze, not sure how to process what they've just been through...

It's their fault for not doing their homework as far as who they were going to be interviewed by.  And for staying on the line after they figured it out.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6325 on: June 22, 2022, 12:35:27 PM »
George, I’m sure your guest knows Edgar Mitchell was Marc Antony back when I was Cleopatra.  And he was Rhett Butler when I was Scarlett O’Hara in Jonesboro, North Carolina.

Guest: I thought Scarlett was a Fictional character.

Louise: She was.

Guest: George, are all of your callers insane?
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6326 on: June 22, 2022, 01:06:36 PM »
George, I’m sure your guest knows Edgar Mitchell was Marc Antony back when I was Cleopatra.  And he was Rhett Butler when I was Scarlett O’Hara in Jonesboro, North Carolina.

Guest: I thought Scarlett was a Fictional character.

Louise: She was.

Guest: George, are all of your callers insane?
Jorch:  That’s true.  Next up, Mike the Millenial.  What have yeeewww got for us, Mikey?

MTM:  Thank you so much for allowing me the absolute privilege to worship you once again at your broadcasting throne.  You are truly the absolute best of all time, Jorch.  Please permit me to also thank my Mommy for letting me stay up late to have the greatest thrill in of all mankind’s history.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6327 on: June 22, 2022, 01:36:49 PM »

Where George learned his interviewing technique.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6328 on: June 22, 2022, 01:50:08 PM »
When Noory has a normal guest on I always think of that SCTV sketch where Eugene Levy plays an Alex Trebek hosting a high school quiz show called 'Half Wits', the contestants are all complete imbeciles and slowly Trebek begins to seethe until he loses his shit. I guarantee when a normal guest hangs up the phone they are in a daze, not sure how to process what they've just been through.

The woman last night had an illustrious management career at NASA. Noory of course does his best impression of a reporter for the Cedar Heights Junior High Gazette asking a litany of idiotic questions. 'Did you know the astronaut Edgar Mitchell? He was a frequent guest of the show.' Edgar Mitchell has nothing to with anything in her book but this is how Noory's reptilian brain works, just spits out inane things remotely connected to any topic. She tells him that she did meet Mitchell. Noory responds 'I really miss that guy, what a great guy.' He expected her to agree with him, she didn't know what to say so there was one of the regular awkward pauses in the proceedings due to the host's amateurism. So later on in the show he brings Mitchell up again for no apparent reason and then a caller just as stupid as Noory asks something about Edgar Mitchell, you could tell she was at her wit's end, she said paraphrasing liberally 'Look, I only met him one time. Please stop talking about Edgar Mitchell and ask pertinent things to my book and career.'  I didn't listen to the whole interview but he probably asked her 'Did you ever see Richard C. Hoagland at the ..... NASA place?' 'Would you say the cafeteria at the NASA place was good?'

Then the callers ganged up on her. Gravelly voice Joe from Long Island like all the other Sad Packers calls in just to hear the sound of his own voice and asks her some dumb question about Alaska. Walt Da Atheist follows and she actually complimented him because his little speech was about NASA and she thought he made good points. Then someone I didn't recognize calls and asks her 'What do you know about the anti-gravity machine the Germans had deep inside a mountain in northern Czecholoslovakia?' Noory of course just lets his guest dangle and rather than getting rid of the idiot he lets the question stand so the poor woman had to say 'I don't know anything about that.'  she was being polite.

Noory also asked her if she ever met William Shatner...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6329 on: June 22, 2022, 02:52:14 PM »
Noory also asked her if she ever met William Shatner...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Lori, if yeeewww had to choose between Capt. Kirk and Capt. Picard to lead a space mission, which one would yeeeww pick and how come?”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎