Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838732 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6330 on: June 22, 2022, 08:28:13 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Lori, if yeeewww had to choose between Capt. Kirk and Capt. Picard to lead a space mission, which one would yeeeww pick and how come?”

Let's put him on his own space capsule and send him to Pluton.

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #6331 on: June 22, 2022, 08:33:00 PM »
I find that wild, has Noory ever taken a vaction (even for a week) I can't remember him taking a day off either. Than again, if Noory put on a repeat show would we even notice  :D He tends to have very similar interviews throughout the years

He has taken plenty of three day vacation I know. I stopped listening a long time ago so I have no clue about now.

It is strange he doesn’t take the occasional week off twice a year or something.  If that is the case. He sounded burned out 10 years ago. I presume it is only worse.

A vacation might actually help him. Premier should actually force him to take a week off. He’s an old man who is staying up all night.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6332 on: June 22, 2022, 10:22:18 PM »

Another killer guest booking, a financial astrologer. Imagine Punnett or Knapp booking that - you can't because neither of them and I don't think Syrett would either. Only Noory and the two 'menstruating people' Cunny Willis and Lee Cigar book trash guests like financial astrologers.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6333 on: June 22, 2022, 11:29:21 PM »
The guest isn't so bad but Noory is. The guy has mostly talked about the economy with little astrological woo. Noory tries so hard to sound intelligent but always fails because he's a simpleton who doesn't read anything other than wire service summaries. So the guest is talking about crypto currencies and he's not a fan, thinks it's a Ponzi scheme, Noory adds 'Yeah I've never been a fan of it. Why do people invest in it? Is it because of ... uh .. appreciates?'
Yes you ninny that's why people invest in things, because they think the value of their investment will appreciate.

He's got a new little story he's been telling regularly to guests, and like all Noory stories they change because Noory besides being a talentless hack he is also a liar. So the story is about a friend of Noory's in St Louis, he comes from Vietnam, he was imprisoned in a cage by the Viet Cong and then made his way to America and worked in the restaurant business - Noory is astounded that this guy over 30 years saved up $300,000, he makes it sound like $30,000,000. The friend is also a day trader and has had his savings decimated by Biden's demolition of the economy and stock market. Tonight, the story changed, in previous tellings the amount of savings his Vietnamese friend had was $300,000 and $350,000, tonight it became $400,000.
I hate liars, people who lie about small things regularly will lie about big things - a liar is a liar.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6334 on: June 22, 2022, 11:48:23 PM »
He's got a new little story he's been telling regularly to guests, and like all Noory stories they change because Noory besides being a talentless hack he is also a liar. So the story is about a friend of Noory's in St Louis, he comes from Vietnam, he was imprisoned in a cage by the Viet Cong and then made his way to America and worked in the restaurant business - Noory is astounded that this guy over 30 years saved up $300,000, he makes it sound like $30,000,000. The friend is also a day trader and has had his savings decimated by Biden's demolition of the economy and stock market. Tonight, the story changed, in previous tellings the amount of savings his Vietnamese friend had was $300,000 and $350,000, tonight it became $400,000.
I hate liars, people who lie about small things regularly will lie about big things - a liar is a liar.
Sounds like Noory figured he would "inflate" the dollar total due to the current period of inflation?  8)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6335 on: June 23, 2022, 12:04:47 AM »

Noory not surprisingly is completely financially illiterate. The guy must be sitting on a nice pile of cash and just turns it over to a financial advisor/manager , hopefully a very slimey one who steals his savings.

He asked the guest 'Should people take out their equity from their homes?' He has no reason for it, the guest shrugs his shoulders and replies 'well that depends on what they plan to do with it.' Noory suggests/asks 'Could they spend it for fun?'

Never been a dumber fucker on radio.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6336 on: June 23, 2022, 04:33:46 AM »
Noory not surprisingly is completely financially illiterate. The guy must be sitting on a nice pile of cash and just turns it over to a financial advisor/manager , hopefully a very slimey one who steals his savings.

He asked the guest 'Should people take out their equity from their homes?' He has no reason for it, the guest shrugs his shoulders and replies 'well that depends on what they plan to do with it.' Noory suggests/asks 'Could they spend it for fun?'

Ha!

“Come on, Tommee!  I just pulled out the equity from mah house in St. Louis, the one where I’m somewhere deep below the earth.  We’re headed to Colorado for more JonBenét Ramsey drive-bys!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6337 on: June 23, 2022, 06:24:13 AM »
Ha!

“Come on, Tommee!  I just pulled out the equity from mah house in St. Louis, the one where I’m somewhere deep below the earth.  We’re headed to Colorado for more JonBenét Ramsey drive-bys!”

Yes, the price of gas and diesel fuel have gone through the roof.  That means less drive-bys.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6338 on: June 23, 2022, 07:37:07 AM »
Yes, the price of gas and diesel fuel have gone through the roof.  That means less drive-bys.

“I’m going for it!  Jorch just wants to have fun!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6339 on: June 23, 2022, 09:28:54 AM »

George should re-name the show ''The Dumbest Man In America''.

He'd probably pick up more listeners, and have more cat ladies than he could handle.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6340 on: June 23, 2022, 10:09:21 AM »

Noory really said "Could they spend it for fun?"  :o  Good Lord.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6341 on: June 23, 2022, 10:16:34 AM »
“I’m going for it!  Jorch just wants to have fun!”

Cyndy Lauper immediately got in my head.  ;D

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6342 on: June 23, 2022, 10:25:30 AM »
Cyndy Lauper immediately got in my head.  ;D
I can see Jorch crooning “Girls Just Want to have Fun” at his next big invasion. ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6343 on: June 23, 2022, 12:15:04 PM »
I can see Jorch crooning “Girls Just Want to have Fun” at his next big invasion. ;)

There are certain things the mind can't accept.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6344 on: June 23, 2022, 12:31:28 PM »
There are certain things the mind can't accept.
Heh, heh… imagine Snorge prancing around on stage, a la Lauper.  ;D

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎