Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838704 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6420 on: June 30, 2022, 02:21:55 AM »
George Noory doesn't seem to support diversity per "Sports Are Good For America" on Newsmax.com  Sounds like he doesn't care how a Native American little boy might feel upon hearing the name of teams like Redskins.  Snorway wrote that changing the team's name would make boys feel confused and afraid that sports will end.  What a bunch of bullshit.  I think a child of color would be thrilled that the name changed to something like objectifying.  As if most can even afford to go to live games.  What world are you living in, Snorway?  Sounds like a lily white world with absolutely no consideration for children of color.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6421 on: June 30, 2022, 03:15:59 AM »
GEORGE!!  How would your grandson like it if your favorite teams were called the White Lilies!  Or Nillas!  Or Whities!  Or Crackers!  Or Pale Faces!  I bet if teams had names that objectified white people, your whole Newsmax article would have been written the opposite.  How much did you make from writing that article?  Dirty, dirty money.  Intolerable ethics. Fire your ghost writer.  Or revise the article.  Or apologize for your ignorance.  Or write a separate article in support of racial diversity.  Just DO something!

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6422 on: June 30, 2022, 03:43:13 AM »
When I was growing up, the minor league baseball team was the Atlanta Crackers.  No one ascribed race to it. No one cared.

The Atlanta Braves were first attacked for their name during the 1991 World Series.  But the people attacking were all twins fans.  The Cherokee in North Carolina celebrated the name and made a lot of money making souvenirs for the team to sell.

If you see the race, you might be the racist.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6423 on: June 30, 2022, 04:01:21 AM »
George Noory is the Voice in the Darkness...with his mom.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6424 on: June 30, 2022, 04:09:04 AM »
When I was growing up, the minor league baseball team was the Atlanta Crackers.  No one ascribed race to it. No one cared.

The Atlanta Braves were first attacked for their name during the 1991 World Series.  But the people attacking were all twins fans.  The Cherokee in North Carolina celebrated the name and made a lot of money making souvenirs for the team to sell.

It was called Black Crackers.  And they & their leader were Black.  I see no problem.  Braves is less rude than Redskins.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #6425 on: June 30, 2022, 04:31:05 AM »
The point is, Snorway's article is rude no matter how you look at it.  Not just because of the team name thing.  But he goes on to make it sound like sports are going to disappear from America because minorities want more respect. He even goes so far as to belittle their concerns, and insult the intelligence of minorities who are asking for more respect.  He tells them in the article to go back to school to learn more about (white) history.  It's reprehensible.  I wish I never knew about it.  It's ruining my fantasy.  Because of this article, I didn't send him his birthday present, & I've barely got room to store it.  It's making me miserable. And to think, the article hung out there almost 2 years before I spotted it.  Racism sucks.  His tone is wrong in the article.  He has a right to his opinion, but he shouldn't be insulting to whole groups of people.  He didn't even think about all the little boys of color whose families never can afford to go to live games.  The article is written about national sports as seen only from the perspective of a wealthy white male.  It was only a few years ago that a President issued huge financial settlements (many of which were OWED already) to Native American tribes and to southern family farmers who are descendants of slaves.  That recent.  If presidents are still settling with abused races, you'd think Snorway would notice that respect is important.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6426 on: June 30, 2022, 05:46:29 AM »

I know mud hens everywhere are offended.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Not to mention the color red.

Who wants to be associated with some creepy character with a misogynistic mustache.  Losers!

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6427 on: June 30, 2022, 05:46:44 AM »
It was called Black Crackers.  And they & their leader were Black.  I see no problem.  Braves is less rude than Redskins.
Incorrect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_Crackers
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6428 on: June 30, 2022, 06:00:07 AM »
I find the term "Cat Ladies" reprehensible.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6429 on: June 30, 2022, 06:08:44 AM »
It’s revolting!

Plus, they’re everywhere, thanks to Jorch!
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6430 on: June 30, 2022, 08:57:09 AM »

I find it loathsome.  ;)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6431 on: June 30, 2022, 09:03:55 AM »
I find it loathsome.  ;)

;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6432 on: June 30, 2022, 09:54:08 AM »
GEORGE!!  How would your grandson like it if your favorite teams were called the White Lilies!  Or Nillas!  Or Whities!...

Or Vikings?  Or Fighting Irish?  Or etc.

Growing up, we were far from any major league sports team, so we all chose our favorites.  The Indian kids invariably liked the teams with Indian names.

It wasn't until the unhappy left-wing kooks decided there was something wrong with those names and started inserting their miserable opinions that it all became ''racist''.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6433 on: June 30, 2022, 03:21:40 PM »
So now it is racist to play cowboys and Indians?

Norry, would you like to weigh in with an article for Ellgab?

nooryisawesome

• Elluminati
  • dont like it, watch another channel and go to hell
« Reply #6434 on: June 30, 2022, 07:27:07 PM »
Really folks are debating sports names?

Noory sucks no arguing about that. Tune in tonight for psychic healing woo woo talk and emp grid talk for the 1000 time.