Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838709 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6645 on: July 19, 2022, 03:53:16 AM »
… If men let their round parts hang out the way some women do, women would have fits of outrage.
It’s a constant battle, trying to conceal the “round parts.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6646 on: July 19, 2022, 04:41:07 AM »
his name is Rich Martini, elite level charlatanism...

Later this week we welcome Victor Cosmopolitan, all around quack and loser.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6647 on: July 19, 2022, 01:30:18 PM »
I have a confession.  The belittling to women and men bumper music that Norry plays has just done me in. It has been wrote about by several posters.   I cannot turn the dial on to be put down like that and made to feel lower than dirt.  I don't even turn it on.  However, me and my therapist are developing an all-night relationship as I attempt to recover from the damage that Norry has done to my health, self-esteem, and soul. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6648 on: July 19, 2022, 11:03:38 PM »
i've had it with these scammers. I just filled out a complaint form on the FCC's website, they ask that you keep it brief so I did. I will now fill out a similar complaint to the FTC which is the most appropriate agency when it comes to Noory and Premiere's scam.

Hello,

I have been a long time listener of a radio program 'Coast to Coast AM' produced and syndicated to over 500 radio stations nation wide by Premiere Radio Network. The program is broadcasting a regular 3 hour infomercial each Tuesday for an outfit named CriticalHealthNews.com which sells nutritional products of dubious value. The host of the show issues no disclaimer that the 'infomercial' is an infomercial. The two expert 'guests' from CHN are a veterinarian and a pharmacist. The host of Coast to Coast, George Noory, appears on Critical Health News' website as a celebrity endorser. My suspicion is that Noory and Premiere Radio are receiving compensation for this weekly 3 hour infomercial without any disclosure to the audience or the FCC.

Please investigate, the audience to this show is quite elderly and vulnerable. Beyond this infomercial scam I am making this complaint about the program is rife with multiple advertisers selling thinly veiled cancer cures/treatments.

Regards,

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6649 on: July 19, 2022, 11:10:20 PM »
'If the FCC needs more information about your complaint, we will contact you directly.

Each year, the Enforcement Bureau takes hundreds of actions on behalf of consumers that result in tens of millions of dollars in penalties. These actions encourage companies and individuals to abide by the law and reduce future misconduct.

The information you provided us will continue to be available internally within the FCC to inform the Commission’s enforcement and policymaking processes.

Thank you for your help in furthering the FCC’s mission on behalf of consumers.'

please please contact me directly, I will keep them on the phone for an hour with information.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6650 on: July 19, 2022, 11:16:22 PM »
👍🏻 @CronkitesGhost
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6652 on: July 20, 2022, 10:00:29 AM »
i've had it with these scammers. I just filled out a complaint form on the FCC's website, they ask that you keep it brief so I did. I will now fill out a similar complaint to the FTC which is the most appropriate agency when it comes to Noory and Premiere's scam.

Hello,

I have been a long time listener of a radio program 'Coast to Coast AM' produced and syndicated to over 500 radio stations nation wide by Premiere Radio Network. The program is broadcasting a regular 3 hour infomercial each Tuesday for an outfit named CriticalHealthNews.com which sells nutritional products of dubious value. The host of the show issues no disclaimer that the 'infomercial' is an infomercial. The two expert 'guests' from CHN are a veterinarian and a pharmacist. The host of Coast to Coast, George Noory, appears on Critical Health News' website as a celebrity endorser. My suspicion is that Noory and Premiere Radio are receiving compensation for this weekly 3 hour infomercial without any disclosure to the audience or the FCC.

Please investigate, the audience to this show is quite elderly and vulnerable. Beyond this infomercial scam I am making this complaint about the program is rife with multiple advertisers selling thinly veiled cancer cures/treatments.

Regards,

Keep us updated. I’m not sure I’ll be able to afford all the popcorn this may take, though, since you’re dealing with a Federal agency. Good luck!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6653 on: July 20, 2022, 10:11:01 AM »
'If the FCC needs more information about your complaint, we will contact you directly.

Each year, the Enforcement Bureau takes hundreds of actions on behalf of consumers that result in tens of millions of dollars in penalties. These actions encourage companies and individuals to abide by the law and reduce future misconduct.

The information you provided us will continue to be available internally within the FCC to inform the Commission’s enforcement and policymaking processes.

Thank you for your help in furthering the FCC’s mission on behalf of consumers.'

please please contact me directly, I will keep them on the phone for an hour with information.

There was a BG member who frequently posted about George's medical shows, including segments with Christian Wilde. I think he filled complaints with the FDA, FCC, and maybe a third federal agency. I think he might have contacted the AMA as well. If he ever got anywhere with his complaints before I left BG, I don't remember 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6654 on: July 20, 2022, 10:49:11 AM »
There was a BG member who frequently posted about George's medical shows, including segments with Christian Wilde. I think he filled complaints with the FDA, FCC, and maybe a third federal agency. I think he might have contacted the AMA as well. If he ever got anywhere with his complaints before I left BG, I don't remember
I remember that.  I’m guessing he got a number of automatic responses before Mulder’s brother in the basement got to it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6655 on: July 20, 2022, 11:15:18 AM »
The Carnivora commercials are absolutely illegal, the current one airing claims that the snake oil targets 'abnormal cells' and leaves normal cells alone. 'Abnormal cells' mean one thing, 'cancer cells', that's precisely what they want Coast's listeners to hear/believe, that their snake oil is effective for cancer.

ParanormalDate.com is another scam, there are some legitimate dating websites but Paranormal Date ain't one of them, I guarantee that people desperate and trusting enough to join it are bombarded with women/men who are bots and 3rd world people hired to chat with members. Notice he hasn't had one listener/caller mention s/he has had success on it and they still run that ridiculous 'and you're just an alien chasing flirt and I think I like it' commercial, can't get one ParanormalDate.com member to do a testimonial.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6656 on: July 20, 2022, 11:33:26 AM »
Keep us updated. I’m not sure I’ll be able to afford all the popcorn this may take, though, since you’re dealing with a Federal agency. Good luck!

The people handling covid?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6657 on: July 20, 2022, 11:33:44 AM »
The Carnivora commercials are absolutely illegal, the current one airing claims that the snake oil targets 'abnormal cells' and leaves normal cells alone. 'Abnormal cells' mean one thing, 'cancer cells', that's precisely what they want Coast's listeners to hear/believe, that their snake oil is effective for cancer.

ParanormalDate.com is another scam, there are some legitimate dating websites but Paranormal Date ain't one of them, I guarantee that people desperate and trusting enough to join it are bombarded with women/men who are bots and 3rd world people hired to chat with members. Notice he hasn't had one listener/caller mention s/he has had success on it and they still run that ridiculous 'and you're just an alien chasing flirt and I think I like it' commercial, can't get one ParanormalDate.com member to do a testimonial.
At least half of c2cam commercials now are for Noory's own side projects like that or companies he clearly is affiliated with like the Doc Wallet products.  That should not be allowed using a national program to push your own stuff so much.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6658 on: July 20, 2022, 11:46:30 AM »
At least half of c2cam commercials now are for Noory's own side projects like that or companies he clearly is affiliated with like the Doc Wallet products.  That should not be allowed using a national program to push your own stuff so much.

It's not allowed, that's why I'm finally making complaints. Besides turning Coast into execrable crap he's a predator preying on a gullible aging trusting audience to make a buck for himself, the snake oil peddling advertisers and Premiere.

I'm taking my time with the FTC report because that's the agency most appropriate when dealing with frauds/scams. The FCC website suggests making complaints to the FTC, FDA etc because there is overlap between the agencies when it comes to this shit. I want to be specific enough that hopefully somebody reads it is intrigued enough to do some poking around - it's a long shot, they get so many complaints and only have so much manpower.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6659 on: July 20, 2022, 12:19:35 PM »
It's not allowed, that's why I'm finally making complaints. Besides turning Coast into execrable crap he's a predator preying on a gullible aging trusting audience to make a buck for himself, the snake oil peddling advertisers and Premiere.

I'm taking my time with the FTC report because that's the agency most appropriate when dealing with frauds/scams. The FCC website suggests making complaints to the FTC, FDA etc because there is overlap between the agencies when it comes to this shit. I want to be specific enough that hopefully somebody reads it is intrigued enough to do some poking around - it's a long shot, they get so many complaints and only have so much manpower.

I applaud your efforts.  One suggestion I would make is to find what committees/subcommittees your local Congressional reps and Senators are members of, you might get lucky and find they are on committees that control the
budget and/or otherwise affect/influence the federal agencies in play here.  If so, contact them and ask they look into your concerns. Nothing shakes up a federal agency like a letter or phone call from a congressional aide or staffer. I've been on the "incoming" end of such congressional queries, and it always resulted in me being told answering them was my #1 priority.