Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838323 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6765 on: August 04, 2022, 12:01:49 AM »
George should do a show on Mexican jumping beans.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6766 on: August 04, 2022, 12:39:47 AM »
George should do a show on Mexican jumping beans.
Let him eat some and feel rumbly tumbly...
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6767 on: August 04, 2022, 01:35:13 AM »
Noory sounded like he was having issues with his 2nd guest so he cut the interview short and went to an old replay of a tribute clip from an old guest for the last half hour.  Just like what he does on Fridays this time on a Wednesday!

Rainman

• KMST
« Reply #6768 on: August 04, 2022, 02:04:38 AM »
Noory sounded like he was having issues with his 2nd guest so he cut the interview short and went to an old replay of a tribute clip from an old guest for the last half hour.  Just like what he does on Fridays this time on a Wednesday!

Noory wasn't the only one. Half the listeners had likely left. And he had to remind her what you can't say on the radio.

https://vimeo.com/538218136

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6769 on: August 04, 2022, 02:47:08 AM »

i listened to that dingbat kook for 30 seconds, turned the show off.

the first guest was no better, another fraud/conman peddling woo esoteric bullshit. BUT Noory unintentionally opened the door to some behind the scenes Coast business - Noory asked him how he got started, Jason the guest who claims in 2018 to have been contacted and selected by a mysterious man named Ray who works for a very secret global organization called TLS whose mission is to raise the consciousness of earthlings and save us from dark forces and whose elite membership includes some very famous people that Jason cannot divulge of course  literally just cold called Coast to Coast's office, said he spent 3 hours talking to 'one of your team' and within a few days he was on the show which kicked off his career as a charlatan. Incredible, any nutbag or con artist can call Coast during daytime hours, invent a cockamamie story and some nitwit, probably Tom puts them on a nationally syndicated radio program airing on 500 stations.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6770 on: August 04, 2022, 05:07:29 AM »

the first guest was no better, another fraud/conman peddling woo esoteric bullshit. BUT Noory unintentionally opened the door to some behind the scenes Coast business - Noory asked him how he got started, Jason the guest who claims in 2018 to have been contacted and selected by a mysterious man named Ray who works for a very secret global organization called TLS whose mission is to raise the consciousness of earthlings and save us from dark forces and whose elite membership includes some very famous people that Jason cannot divulge of course  literally just cold called Coast to Coast's office, said he spent 3 hours talking to 'one of your team' and within a few days he was on the show which kicked off his career as a charlatan. Incredible, any nutbag or con artist can call Coast during daytime hours, invent a cockamamie story and some nitwit, probably Tom puts them on a nationally syndicated radio program airing on 500 stations.
Ha! Once again, that “excruciating” 8 hours a day of Noory show prep pays off.  ::)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6771 on: August 04, 2022, 05:46:55 AM »

It's ok. Ray be cool.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6772 on: August 04, 2022, 06:02:05 AM »
It's ok. Ray be cool.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Heh, heh… chill’n with the pineapple.  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #6773 on: August 04, 2022, 06:18:54 AM »
Noory always listening in case the guest utters a bad word over the air last night heard the guest say ass...
He immediately jumped on her warning that this is live not a podcast!
She had only used the word - asset!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6774 on: August 04, 2022, 06:21:27 AM »
Noory wasn't the only one. Half the listeners had likely left. And he had to remind her what you can't say on the radio.

https://vimeo.com/538218136

If that was her, I can understand the FCC excuse to cut home early.

She was probably was a cheerleader and is now that cool grandma that cusses with her teenaged grandkids. She gets a few giggles and thinks she should stick with that routine.
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6775 on: August 04, 2022, 06:46:38 AM »
sNorway’s voice seems to be getting higher pitched.  Geezer catching up?
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6776 on: August 04, 2022, 07:26:33 AM »

Tommy my be using his teeth a little more of late. I hear he's got TMJ.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6777 on: August 04, 2022, 07:47:46 AM »
Maybe Tommee’s messing with Jorch’s voice as revenge for the infamous Everett Theater size dispute. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6778 on: August 04, 2022, 07:14:34 PM »

Mark Shaw on tonight to spend 2 more hours using the airwaves to tell us about the murder of Marilyn Monroe for the 10th time and hey, a day later, look at what Lee Cigar has planned for Saturday night, a guest to discuss the death of Marilyn Monroe. Never in the history of broadcasting has there been a program run by people with less respect for themselves and their audience.

Tommy Danheiser: Hey Lisa I see you have a Marilyn Monroe guest scheduled

Lee Cigar: Yes very excited about it.

Tommy Danheiser: George is interviewing Marilyn expert Mark Shaw tonight

Lee Cigar: oh darn, I can reschedule or cancel the guest, don't want to repeat a topic now do we

Tommy Danheiser: lol it's not a problem, nobody cares, half the audience will listen to whatever crap we put on and the other half listens just to hate on us

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6779 on: August 04, 2022, 07:53:35 PM »
Wonder how Teri Garr is doing... Does Lisa ever give updates?
Eh, nevermind...