Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838687 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6990 on: August 27, 2022, 11:39:51 AM »
Yikes!  That's her at the bottom?  She looks like she came off a bender.
Yep, sure enough. Scrape off that spackle she trowels on and Chuckles looks her age. She’s no longer a spring chicken. It won’t hold back Wank’n Walt. ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6991 on: August 29, 2022, 12:57:12 AM »
Knapp is as gullible as they come, Noory doesn't actually believe in any of this paranormal stuff, just a well paid stedy gig for him.

Highlight of tonight's extravaganza is Knapp's second guest, Dr. Jeffrey Mishlove, a well known researcher into all things paranormal, the winner of the coveted Bigelow Award for his 'work' on Near Death Experiences. Mishlove referred to Whitley Strieber, called him a friend, he did allow that Whitley has his critics who think he's a novelist using fraudulent personal experiences to make money. He defended Whitley, recounting 'Whitley was abducted and anally probed in 1985, he tells me he still to this day has to apply ointment to his wound.' Well there you go, if a man tells you his ass is still so sore from an anal raping 35 years ago he's still rubbing Neosporin on his butthole there's only one conclusion you can come to - he's telling the indisputable truth.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6992 on: August 29, 2022, 01:45:02 AM »
I picture Whitley on the floor of his cabin bare ass naked on all fours as the ghost of his dear sweet Annie pegs him. 'OHHHH GAWD ANNIE GIVE IT TO ME GIVE IT TO ME HARRRRRRRRRD ... HURTS SO GOOD YOU KNOW WHAT DADDY LIKES ....... HARDER ANNIE I'M YOUR BITCH DO IT ANNIE GRAB MY BALLS ....... OH FUCK YEAH SQUEEZE THEM HARD ANNIE ........'

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6993 on: August 29, 2022, 01:56:41 AM »
From Chuckle’s Web-O’Dollars site.

Also:
If anyone gets unorderly, we will vote to kick you out, or the host, me, will quietly ban you. There will be no refunds or money back if you are kicked out, whether you are a monthly or annual member.

There are no refunds.

Please keep in mind the prices are kept very low and your payments go immediately into keeping the show alive. Therefore, there are no refunds.

Bah. Seems like you can't even get a "Show your Tits" chant going...........

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6994 on: August 29, 2022, 03:27:26 AM »
Also:
Bah. Seems like you can't even get a "Show your Tits" chant going...........
Heh, heh, heh… worse than a sideshow, where,

“You can say anything you like, but you can’t touch the merchandise!…”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Keep those dollars coming! Suckers!”

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6995 on: August 29, 2022, 03:43:07 AM »
I picture Whitley on the floor of his cabin bare ass naked on all fours as the ghost of his dear sweet Annie pegs him. 'OHHHH GAWD ANNIE GIVE IT TO ME GIVE IT TO ME HARRRRRRRRRD ... HURTS SO GOOD YOU KNOW WHAT DADDY LIKES ....... HARDER ANNIE I'M YOUR BITCH DO IT ANNIE GRAB MY BALLS ....... OH FUCK YEAH SQUEEZE THEM HARD ANNIE ........'

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6996 on: August 29, 2022, 04:08:15 AM »

Weeber approves. ;)   ;D

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6997 on: August 29, 2022, 09:12:33 AM »
Knapp is as gullible as they come...

Knapp is another quack.  The people who claim he's some kind of great journalist might change their minds if they find out how suggestable he is, and how he then clings to the foolishness.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #6998 on: August 29, 2022, 09:40:35 AM »
Knapp is another quack.  The people who claim he's some kind of great journalist might change their minds if they find out how suggestable he is, and how he then clings to the foolishness.

I think the guy probably is a great journalist in his day job,  but I also think he believes the occasional C2C gig is totally separate from his duties as a reporter.  I'd bet he'd tell you he sees himself as an entertainer when subbing on C2C, not a journalist.  And while I think that's a fair distinction to make in the two separate settings, he's still too gullible when doing UFO and woo stories.  I really enjoy his true crime and Mafia shows, however.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #6999 on: August 29, 2022, 10:10:10 AM »
I think the guy probably is a great journalist in his day job,  but I also think he believes the occasional C2C gig is totally separate from his duties as a reporter.  I'd bet he'd tell you he sees himself as an entertainer when subbing on C2C, not a journalist.  And while I think that's a fair distinction to make in the two separate settings, he's still too gullible when doing UFO and woo stories.  I really enjoy his true crime and Mafia shows, however.
But I do think that knapp is a better host of c2c then George noory.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7000 on: August 29, 2022, 07:00:34 PM »
Noory's first guest tonight is on to talk about Star Trek. 
Expect some Trekkies to call in:

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7001 on: August 29, 2022, 07:13:33 PM »
Noory's first guest tonight is on to talk about Star Trek. 
Expect some Trekkies to call in:

Good luck, I'd guess the Snorge has never seen a single episode, and has even less interest.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7002 on: August 29, 2022, 07:34:00 PM »
DATE
Monday - August 29 2022
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Marc Cushman, Kim Dennis
First Half: Television writer, director, and TV historian, Marc Cushman will discuss the emergence of the TV drama genre during the 1960s with such shows as I Spy, The Man From U.N.C.L.E., The Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits, and finally, Star Trek. He'll detail the many ways Star Trek changed not only the face of television but inspired many modern technological advances and opened the door for interracial and diverse choices in casting.

With the above Twilight Zone mention, it looks like Snorge can still name drop Billy Mumy or, at the very least, talk about people eating aliens.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7003 on: August 29, 2022, 10:08:13 PM »
Noory just started his show tonight alerting the audience that next Monday night he will be live for "Memorial Day" :P

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7004 on: August 30, 2022, 12:19:43 AM »

I just turned on Coast and what do you know, the guest is another broad claiming she's a clairvoyant. He should ask the Sad Pack, Cornelius, Walt, Joe, Thomas, Mike, etc if they enjoy the mediums and psychics - even those losers hate them so Noory won't ask them. They are on the show for one reason, they're easy to find and easy for Noory to sleepwalk .... er .... sleeptalk through.

I hate Noory, like REALLY hate him.