Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838697 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7020 on: August 31, 2022, 02:33:47 PM »
Hahahahahaha!

True! They are the stupid twin brothers of Armstrong and Getty.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7021 on: August 31, 2022, 02:35:02 PM »
had a very disturbing experience this morning - i had never heard Noory's voice in the light of day. I was listening to Armstrong and Getty who are kind of ok, and then out of nowhere I hear Noory, it stunned me...

I was still listening to Coast to Coast back around 2007, 2008, still giving Noory a chance - he was definitely sucking but he didn't seem to suck as much when h knew Art was still out there and could conceivably return.

One night I was watching Ancient Aliens.  I'd gone into another room but could still hear the show.  Then came the shocking realization that Noory was on the show doing one those short segments when an ''expert'' makes a few comments. 

It was shocking and awful.  WTF was this moron doing on the show?  I immediately googled 'George Noory Sucks', and here I am.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7022 on: August 31, 2022, 02:36:35 PM »
George must have googled that at some point too, because for years he spent a certain amount of time blasting ''the haters''.

He actually showed great creativity and passion.  That was the only thing worth listening to (sort of like Heater).

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7023 on: September 02, 2022, 03:02:37 AM »
It is almost 3:00 a.m. Pacific time, for the last hour I have been driven crazy.

Had to have the radio on while I showered, and I listen to this guy over and over oversimplify and lie.

sNoory obviously didn't do any research and didn't challenge the guy on anything. I wish it was live because I would be on the phone calling.

He went on and on about how alcohol could run existing cars and diesel engines. But he didn't bother to know or tell what's the fact that alcohol fucks the insides of cars up really bad. E85 cars have all sorts of parts that are different. The unintended consequences that those parts are not only more expensive, they still wear out quicker and e85 fuel is not very efficient. It is cheaper, so it becomes a financial option, but it doesn't hold as much power per ounce. Then he went on about not liking nuclear power except from the sun. Guy's an asshole and went unquestioned all the way through.

In some ways, he sounds like Falkie to me except that he seems to have a real business.
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7024 on: September 02, 2022, 09:28:08 AM »
I might give a listen tonight.  Nick Redfern is the guest and I don't tire of him.  Unfortunately the second half is open lines and I think we can expect Noory to air a portion of a past guest's interview so he can bail early.

I don't think I've listened to a whole show with Noory hosting in months.  That won't change tonight.  If I knew the sad pack wouldn't call in I'd give it a go.

Tuesday will be predictable.  One of the guests, a psychiatrist, will be talking about coincidences.  After that guest's introduction, we know what will come out of Noory's mouth. "I don't believe in coincidences."

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7025 on: September 02, 2022, 01:03:28 PM »
Big news in the San Diego radio market... sNoory's primary competition has been shuffled off to a much lower powered station. RedEye Radio has been moved to 1360AM. 1360 used to be a sports station and they covered SDSU Aztec sports. Radio reception was so poor for it and there is a new push to promote the team because a new stadium has just been built for them.

1360 is now called The Patriot and they've got Mark Levin and the red eye radio hacks.

C2C has now four times the coverage, maybe more, than 1360AM. They are all iHeartRadio stations.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7026 on: September 02, 2022, 02:49:42 PM »
I was still listening to Coast to Coast back around 2007, 2008, still giving Noory a chance - he was definitely sucking but he didn't seem to suck as much when h knew Art was still out there and could conceivably return.

One night I was watching Ancient Aliens.  I'd gone into another room but could still hear the show.  Then came the shocking realization that Noory was on the show doing one those short segments when an ''expert'' makes a few comments. 

It was shocking and awful.  WTF was this moron doing on the show?  I immediately googled 'George Noory Sucks', and here I am.
Welcome. Post often.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7027 on: September 02, 2022, 03:08:57 PM »
What do Biden and Norry have in common?

They both wear "Grampers Pampers", "Soil Of The Nation."

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7028 on: September 02, 2022, 03:28:54 PM »
“George Noory willing to accept draft for White House run”

“Talk-radio's George Noory, host of the nationally syndicated nighttime show "Coast to Coast AM", told WND he is willing to accept a draft to run for president…”

https://www.wnd.com/2015/09/george-noory-willing-to-accept-draft-for-white-house-run/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7029 on: September 02, 2022, 03:49:49 PM »
“George Noory willing to accept draft for White House run”

“Talk-radio's George Noory, host of the nationally syndicated nighttime show "Coast to Coast AM", told WND he is willing to accept a draft to run for president…”

https://www.wnd.com/2015/09/george-noory-willing-to-accept-draft-for-white-house-run/

heh heh

I especially liked this quote.  “I would have Democrats, Libertarians and Republicans in my Cabinet,” he said. “I want the best people for the job, because that’s good management.”  Good management?  He couldn't even manage his own restaurant let alone a nation.

Do you think Tommie would've been VP?  Would he sign an executive order to ban Ouija Boards?

Howard Bloom could be the Press Secretary.   Cornelius could lead the Department of Defense, and stuff.   

So many possibilities.  The nation would be changed forever.  Coast to Coast AM with President George Noory.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7030 on: September 02, 2022, 05:06:56 PM »
heh heh

I especially liked this quote.  “I would have Democrats, Libertarians and Republicans in my Cabinet,” he said. “I want the best people for the job, because that’s good management.”  Good management?  He couldn't even manage his own restaurant let alone a nation.

Do you think Tommie would've been VP?  Would he sign an executive order to ban Ouija Boards?

Howard Bloom could be the Press Secretary.   Cornelius could lead the Department of Defense, and stuff.   

So many possibilities.  The nation would be changed forever.  Coast to Coast AM with President George Noory.

Cornelius is MAGA all the way. Noory is a shit lib but like everything else in life he has no real political beliefs.

I didn't listen last night, did Noory make any comments on Biden's speech?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7031 on: September 02, 2022, 05:21:37 PM »
Cornelius is MAGA all the way. Noory is a shit lib but like everything else in life he has no real political beliefs.

I don't know. I didn't listen either.  I will tonight though because Nick Redfern is on in the first half.  Then it's radio off.  Open lines are terrible when the Sad Pack calls in which is nearly every night as you know.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7032 on: September 02, 2022, 05:24:28 PM »
heh heh

Ha, ha, ha! “I want the best people for the job, because that’s good management.”

It’s too bad Ms. Julie doesn’t feel the same way. ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7033 on: September 02, 2022, 05:27:09 PM »

I didn’t listen either, like most nights. I watched the last quarter of Purdue - PSU and called it a night.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7034 on: September 02, 2022, 06:35:16 PM »
...  He couldn't even manage his own restaurant let alone a nation...

That hasn't exactly been disqualifying.