Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838505 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7170 on: September 14, 2022, 09:58:34 AM »
He did admit a few years ago that he was the SECOND most hated person in his high school. he almost sounded proud of it.

I do recall that.  How does one even quantify that ranking?  Was there a poll?  Who came in first?  More importantly, why even mention it on a national radio program?  Some day MTM might have a son or daughter and he'll have a talk with the child.  "Don't worry.  I was the second most hated person in high school and as your father I know you have the potential to be most hated.  Make daddy proud."

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7171 on: September 14, 2022, 10:03:31 AM »
I do recall that.  How does one even quantify that ranking?  Was there a poll?  Who came in first?  More importantly, why even mention it on a national radio program?  Some day MTM might have a son or daughter and he'll have a talk with the child.  "Don't worry.  I was the second most hated person in high school and as your father I know you have the potential to be most hated.  Make daddy proud."

Son, let me tell you about a great man. He brought joy to my life every night and, if I didn't give your mother a roofie and lied about my income, you wouldn't have been born. His name was George...
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7172 on: September 14, 2022, 10:05:59 AM »

Swirlies is the appropriate metric.   The dude only received 12 swirlies while the most hated notched 16.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7173 on: September 14, 2022, 01:23:02 PM »
Pat Boone revealed he is a descendant of Daniel Boone, descended from Daniel's oldest son James.
Regular caller Cornelius asked Pat Boone if he ever came to New Orleans.
Pat Boone talked a lot about meeting musicians like Louis Armstrong and he would imitate their voices.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7174 on: September 14, 2022, 07:09:59 PM »
I'll just put this here. I logged into my computer under another person by accident and lost all of my passwords, and could not remember Ellgab.  I know, it was early, and I tossed and turned all night.  I did however remember Bellgab.  So, just for old times sake and being groggy.  I typed in www.bellgab.com.  It lives!!!!  It is there.   I logged on and there I was.  There are members of Bellgab posting about various topics.  I felt strange and in a simulation.  Now, I am back at my current location. 

I guess that Facebook just did not work out. 

Oh, yes, Norry sucks there still, too.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7175 on: September 14, 2022, 07:11:24 PM »
Pat Boone revealed he is a descendant of Daniel Boone, descended from Daniel's oldest son James.
Regular caller Cornelius asked Pat Boone if he ever came to New Orleans.
Pat Boone talked a lot about meeting musicians like Louis Armstrong and he would imitate their voices.

Does he wear the family traditional coon-skinned hat while he does his Norry interview?  Asking for a fan.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7176 on: September 14, 2022, 08:27:11 PM »

He can't even handle the end of an interview professionally and respectfully. With a few minutes left in an interview he should be cutting off listener calls and properly wrapping up the interview and giving the guest a chance to leave with dignity, but i'll admit agreeing to appear on Coast you've already sacrificed your dignity. but nope, Noory don't care bout dat, he just cuts them off and they're gone, sometimes without a parting word.

Imagine having guests over at your house, looking at your watch and throwing them their coats and pushing them out the door with a 'K thanks bye'. He basically did that to Pat Boone, man took calls for an hour from Noory's sad pack and was given a rushed awkward 10 second send off.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7177 on: September 14, 2022, 08:39:37 PM »
With all this Pat Boone talk I thought I'd look into what he actually sang as I could honestly not name a Pat Boone tune. Found this beaut. I am guessing this wasn't one of his biggies.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7178 on: September 14, 2022, 08:58:06 PM »
This one is a bit risqué for George

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7179 on: September 14, 2022, 09:55:15 PM »
I'll just put this here. I logged into my computer under another person by accident and lost all of my passwords, and could not remember Ellgab.  I know, it was early, and I tossed and turned all night.  I did however remember Bellgab.  So, just for old times sake and being groggy.  I typed in www.bellgab.com.  It lives!!!!  It is there.   I logged on and there I was.  There are members of Bellgab posting about various topics.  I felt strange and in a simulation.  Now, I am back at my current location. 

Facebook BellGab was a sidestep by MV. The new BellGab is no longer his baby. Someone else has adopted the unruly bunch of brats.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7180 on: September 14, 2022, 10:11:57 PM »
Supercool

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7181 on: September 14, 2022, 10:13:57 PM »
The new BellGab is no longer his baby. Someone else has adopted the unruly bunch of brats.

.....ya think?

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7182 on: September 14, 2022, 10:28:43 PM »
.....ya think?

Here we have it from the maestro's mouth. Take it up with him why don'tcha ?

BellGab is online. What in the hell is going on?
July 20, 2022, 01:14:36 PM

Hey there.  If you're wondering just exactly is going on here, I posted this on the BG FartBook group a couple days ago:

Hey, ladies and gents!  This is ol' Liberace, aka MV.  I have a bit of news that some of you will be happy to read: BellGab is going to be reactivated.
I no longer own the BellGab.com domain name or any of the forum content, but the new owner (a lurker going back to 2011) is a trusted **IRL** friend who will enthusiastically maintain it.  The forum will be run with the same hands-off approach you've come to expect, allowing it to remain a boiling pit of sewage where a hive of scum and villainy "closet" together.
I've been told to expect a working forum within 48 hours.
While I'm sure the forum will not be highly active (at least at first), it's nice to know BellGab's THIRTEEN YEARS of history will exist beyond a zip file on a hard drive.
When the forum is finally reactivated, you can contact the admin/owner by emailing support@bellgab.com.

I didn't include private messages in the transfer simply because I felt like people might be a little creeped out by that.  Ta!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7183 on: September 14, 2022, 10:35:56 PM »

I guess you missed this thread here from a couple months ago?
https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=1436.0

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7184 on: September 15, 2022, 03:50:27 AM »
Facebook BellGab was a sidestep by MV. The new BellGab is no longer his baby. Someone else has adopted the unruly bunch of brats.
Yes. It’s been back up for awhile now. It was good to see Albrecht and some others posting there again. The rumors of K_Dubb’s demise were greatly exaggerated, fortunately.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎