Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838319 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7185 on: September 15, 2022, 10:32:37 AM »
I guess you missed this thread here from a couple months ago?
https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=1436.0

I did miss it. I really need to expand my horizons here besides Norry sucks and Falkie.  Thank you for the link.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7186 on: September 15, 2022, 03:32:41 PM »
I did miss it. I really need to expand my horizons here besides Norry sucks and Falkie.  Thank you for the link.

@Dateline  If interested, perhaps you could check out the '100 Years Ago Thread' and participate in the quizzes.  Just a suggestion.  It's in Random Topics.  A strict diet of Noory and Falkie cannot be healthy.  ;)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7187 on: September 15, 2022, 03:43:17 PM »
I'm looking forward to Friday's program. 

DATE
Friday - September 16 2022

HOST
Richard Syrett

GUESTS
Kendall Phillips, Open Lines

Before Buffy the Vampire Slayer or The X-Files, there was Carl Kolchak, a world-weary Chicago newspaper reporter with a cheap, seersucker suit and a penchant for uncovering monsters lurking in every corner. Kolchak first appeared on American screens in the 1972 ABC television movie The Night Stalker, which was then the most-watched television movie in history. Kendall Phillips, a professor of communication and rhetorical studies at Syracuse University, joins Richard Syrett (Twitter) to discuss the way the series both reflected contemporary horror narratives and changed them, ultimately, proving influential for later TV horror shows based not only on what it did right but on the mistakes future creators would learn to avoid. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7188 on: September 15, 2022, 04:16:04 PM »
... Kolchak... The Night Stalker...

I've seen a few episodes of the TV series in syndication.  It wasn't too bad.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7189 on: September 15, 2022, 04:22:52 PM »
I'm looking forward to Friday's program. 

DATE
Friday - September 16 2022

HOST
Richard Syrett

GUESTS
Kendall Phillips, Open Lines

Before Buffy the Vampire Slayer or The X-Files, there was Carl Kolchak, a world-weary Chicago newspaper reporter with a cheap, seersucker suit and a penchant for uncovering monsters lurking in every corner. Kolchak first appeared on American screens in the 1972 ABC television movie The Night Stalker, which was then the most-watched television movie in history. Kendall Phillips, a professor of communication and rhetorical studies at Syracuse University, joins Richard Syrett (Twitter) to discuss the way the series both reflected contemporary horror narratives and changed them, ultimately, proving influential for later TV horror shows based not only on what it did right but on the mistakes future creators would learn to avoid. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.
I’ve been looking forward to it, too. I’m glad it’s neither Noory or Chuckles hosting.

https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=83.msg419901#msg419901
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7190 on: September 15, 2022, 04:25:26 PM »
Not that I miss her much but did Ms. Julie can Lee Cigar or have I just not noticed her hosting any shows recently?
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7191 on: September 15, 2022, 04:30:54 PM »
I’ve been looking forward to it, too. I’m glad it’s neither Noory or Chuckles hosting.

https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=83.msg419901#msg419901

Ugh.  I missed your post in the Syrett thread.  My attention to detail is lacking.  Spending too much time shopping for avocado-color leisure suits.  ;)

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7192 on: September 15, 2022, 04:33:06 PM »
Is George still saving his turds in mayonnaise jars?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7193 on: September 15, 2022, 04:34:58 PM »
Ugh.  I missed your post in the Syrett thread.  My attention to detail is lacking.  Spending too much time shopping for avocado-color leisure suits.  ;)
Ha! No sweat, Shay. You’re always a “chill dude.”  ;D
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7194 on: September 15, 2022, 04:35:32 PM »
Say what?   :o
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7195 on: September 15, 2022, 04:46:12 PM »
Not that I miss her much but did Ms. Julie can Lee Cigar or have I just not noticed her hosting any shows recently?

Maybe Aunt Teri is about to rewrite her will and she's helping out around the house to suck up. I seriously heard that Teri has been having serious side effects from the meds for blood clotting, etc. at this stage of MS.

If ever dated a white woman, a Teri Garr or pre-breeding Gillian Anderson would be my only choices. Teri wins because she's funny as hell.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7196 on: September 15, 2022, 04:49:06 PM »
Maybe Aunt Teri is about to rewrite her will and she's helping out around the house to suck up. I seriously heard that Teri has been having serious side effects from the meds for blood clotting, etc. at this stage of MS.

If ever dated a white woman, a Teri Garr or pre-breeding Gillian Anderson would be my only choices. Teri wins because she's funny as hell.
Teri has my vote, hands down.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7197 on: September 15, 2022, 04:51:07 PM »

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7198 on: September 15, 2022, 04:51:42 PM »

Well, that's specific.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7199 on: September 15, 2022, 04:53:32 PM »

You have to expound on this. @PB