Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838696 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7335 on: October 03, 2022, 11:53:54 PM »
one of the more bizarre characters you'll find on the internet surely. ::)

but anyway back to dissecting Noory, so much cringe - he's got political consultant Dick Morris on who's a big Trump guy. Morris admitted the only reason he agreed to be on with a moron like Noory in the middle of the night is the owner of Newsmax a Coast advertiser pressured him to come on. Noory then tells a thoroughly uninteresting story about the founder of Newsmax coming on his Nighthawk show in St. Louis. Noory is embarrassing himself as usual with stupid questions and asides. A female senior, aren't they all, calls in and she's upset over all the illegal immigrants, she claims she lost her apartment and her landlord rented out her apartment to an illegal immigrant. Morris found her story interesting. Noory completely missing the point as always jumps in 'Dick, I've always felt the government should build homeless cities, you know apartments and houses for the homeless.' Noory waits for a response, hoping to get some kind of approval for his stupid idea but Morris does the right thing and says nothing creating one of those familiar awkward moments Noory specializes in.

oh god Noory just begged Morris to help him get Trump on Coast. Noory of course is a spineless weasel 'Dick I just want you to know I don't vote in presidential elections, because I don't want people to think I take sides.'
fucking ignoramus, you don't vote because you're an idiot who stands for nothing.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7336 on: October 04, 2022, 12:02:52 AM »
I used to hope I would die before you.  Now I hope you'll die right away.  I wish I never knew your name.

You never got a counselor.  You didn't take the time to do things right. 

You tell people to do their best, to put together the details, to pay attention.  But you didn't do your best.  You didn't improve your character.  You didn't take the time to get counselors in order to figure out how to be decent.  You didn't think it was important.  You really are a piece of shit.  Your songs reflect it, songs I can't even relate to, like songs about adultery.  Shame on you.  You shat on my cat's grave, too.  No amount of good deeds makes up for bad ones.  There is a baseline of good behavior that must be met before good deeds even count.  You don't meet the baseline. But stop inflicting yourself on others.  You are no help at all when things are averaged out.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7337 on: October 04, 2022, 12:05:59 AM »
one of the more bizarre characters you'll find on the internet surely. ::)

but anyway back to dissecting Noory, so much cringe - he's got political consultant Dick Morris on who's a big Trump guy. Morris admitted the only reason he agreed to be on with a moron like Noory in the middle of the night is the owner of Newsmax a Coast advertiser pressured him to come on. Noory then tells a thoroughly uninteresting story about the founder of Newsmax coming on his Nighthawk show in St. Louis. Noory is embarrassing himself as usual with stupid questions and asides. A female senior, aren't they all, calls in and she's upset over all the illegal immigrants, she claims she lost her apartment and her landlord rented out her apartment to an illegal immigrant. Morris found her story interesting. Noory completely missing the point as always jumps in 'Dick, I've always felt the government should build homeless cities, you know apartments and houses for the homeless.' Noory waits for a response, hoping to get some kind of approval for his stupid idea but Morris does the right thing and says nothing creating one of those familiar awkward moments Noory specializes in.

oh god Noory just begged Morris to help him get Trump on Coast. Noory of course is a spineless weasel 'Dick I just want you to know I don't vote in presidential elections, because I don't want people to think I take sides.'
fucking ignoramus, you don't vote because you're an idiot who stands for nothing.
Those who "don't vote" but want to get Trump on.  Total hypocrisy. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7338 on: October 04, 2022, 12:09:30 AM »
Noory's Newsmax article "Sports Are Good For America...!" is racist and tells minorities to go back to school to learn U.S. history.  Shame on Newsmax and shame on George Noory.  RACIST, RACIST, RACIST.  Snorway, you sold out decency in exchange for advertising that walks on the back of Blacks.  You have joined the ranks of racists.  How dare you refer to Minnie Mouse and mice in the same article as discussing aspects of history which are important to African Americans.  You ought to be ashamed of yourself and ashamed of Newsmax.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7339 on: October 04, 2022, 12:10:35 AM »
I used to hope I would die before you.  Now I hope you'll die right away.  I wish I never knew your name.

i agree, he's a horrible human being. do what you have to do.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7340 on: October 04, 2022, 12:44:20 AM »

he just played 'Time in A Bottle', no doubt for some 33 year old tramp he found in LA looking for a sugar daddy, creepy delusional fool

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day 'til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure, and then
Again, I would spend them with you

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7341 on: October 04, 2022, 12:48:45 AM »
he just played 'Time in A Bottle'...

Time does stand still when he's talking.  Four hours of that seems like an eternity.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7342 on: October 04, 2022, 01:04:36 AM »
i agree, he's a horrible human being. do what you have to do.

I'll respect God's timing.  I think Charly is 11 and what a horrible example he set tonight.  When he's dead, she might listen to these shows.  Then she'll know what a schmuck he is.  If she puts 2 and 2 together, I wonder if she'll cry.  Oh I thought I loved Papa Georgio, but he was a womanizer.  And it's one thing to talk like and be a creep.  But it's a whole different ballgame to talk and be like it on broadcast radio, or in front of loved ones who are listening.  He's derelict.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7343 on: October 04, 2022, 01:11:25 AM »
I'll respect God's timing.  I think Charly is 11 and what a horrible example he set tonight.  When he's dead, she might listen to these shows.  Then she'll know what a schmuck he is.  If she puts 2 and 2 together, I wonder if she'll cry.  Oh I thought I loved Papa Georgio, but he was a womanizer.  And it's one thing to talk like and be a creep.  But it's a whole different ballgame to talk and be like it on broadcast radio, or in front of loved ones who are listening.  He's derelict.

his 94 year old mother called in when Pat Boone was on a couple of weeks ago and he treated her quite shabbily and got rid of her fast. what if there is no God? he could live to 100 and spend the next almost 30 years using and abusing innocent people.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7344 on: October 04, 2022, 01:22:23 AM »
his 94 year old mother called in when Pat Boone was on a couple of weeks ago and he treated her quite shabbily and got rid of her fast. what if there is no God? he could live to 100 and spend the next almost 30 years using and abusing innocent people.
Yes, some people live forever.  I heard him hastily treat her.  You know, none of the other hosts are hasty and if the show even goes a minute or 2 into ads or over time, they are graceful and end it at the next (very soon) end of a sentence.  They don't just cut people off abruptly without letting a thought come to its conclusion.  It's like he's obsessed with the clock.  But how important is it, really?  If it was really important, the other hosts would obsess too. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7345 on: October 04, 2022, 01:52:37 AM »

and he just gave the second guest the bum's rush, slapped in a recording of an old interview so he could duck out early.

last week him and Tommy said there was ONE TICKET left to the big Everett show, tonight they told the same listeners to get over to the website and buy your tickets. such bullshit con artist losers - they've been promoting this LoserCon thing for 5 months to an audience Noory claims of 5 million people and they can't sell out an 800 seat theater.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7346 on: October 04, 2022, 02:09:12 AM »
Yes, it's awful.  I don't know how Snorway can live with himself.  It's indecent.  The weekend and fill-in hosts manage to communicate with aplomb so he should lead by example.  It's like he's sold out all decency. 

I don't even think of his events anymore, not after watching him get uppity and probably jealous of a crying baby at one on You Tube.  If he can't give away a couple free tickets for ushers to control the crowd, then he's no good.  And nice performers use places that have cry rooms.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7347 on: October 04, 2022, 02:35:27 AM »
I can't help you Snorway.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7348 on: October 04, 2022, 02:43:14 AM »
and he just gave the second guest the bum's rush, slapped in a recording of an old interview so he could duck out early.

last week him and Tommy said there was ONE TICKET left to the big Everett show, tonight they told the same listeners to get over to the website and buy your tickets. such bullshit con artist losers - they've been promoting this LoserCon thing for 5 months to an audience Noory claims of 5 million people and they can't sell out an 800 seat theater.
What motivates you to listen to C2CAM year after year?  Do you still listen to Hoagland anywhere?  I never really got into him - maybe I'm wrong but I imagined he spent all day primping, seemed like it.

I haven't found a comparable host substitute although I've tried.  There's lots of fun stuff on the Internet like You Tubes and neighbor sites.  I guess reddit really hops but I'm not very good at it - I posted a petition to help a cat and it got 1000s of view overnight.   But as far as radio goes, not much.  I used to like Garrison Keillor and heard he might come back, but the chauvinism and patronizing was always rankling.  There was that Canadian comedian on NPR for a half hour weekly, Jonathan Goldstein I think, but he continued to talk about violence against animals as fodder for humor even after he apologized to me when I complained, so I haven't listened in about 10 years.  I guess Snorway is good for humor, really.  I can only watch so many old Steve Harvey episodes.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7349 on: October 04, 2022, 03:01:36 AM »
What motivates you to listen to C2CAM year after year?  Do you still listen to Hoagland anywhere?  I never really got into him - maybe I'm wrong but I imagined he spent all day primping, seemed like it.

i have listened to talk radio all my life, i could listen to podcasts overnight but I like to hear live people. there are very few options for live radio overnight, i've tried to listen to them and hating on Noory and his frauds and wackjob guests and the Sad Pack is more entertaining to me than the alternatives.

sometimes the guests/topics are so bad or dull I can't listen.