Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838334 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7425 on: October 09, 2022, 09:03:12 AM »
I've always wondered if Norry made sparks fly. By that I mean sparks from the tailpipe hitting the concrete as the convertible goes down the parade route due to weight load being exceeded.
No, that’s Tommee’s job.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7426 on: October 09, 2022, 12:49:03 PM »
It’s a Chuckle’s Sunday.

HOST:
Connie Willis
First Half: Professional remote viewer Lori Williams will join Connie Willis (info) to discuss her road to success, working with law enforcement, conducting professional sessions for corporations, working on archeological mysteries, doing extensive "Life Path" sessions for individuals, and remote-healing sessions.

Second Half: Cece Stevens is a world-renowned professional astrologer and psychic medium. She'll talk about how she came into possession of a crystal skull she's named Bob, the world of crystal skulls, and how Bob grants wishes!

Chuckles, with a crystal skull named Bob, that grants wishes.  Uh, huh… right.  ::)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7427 on: October 09, 2022, 02:57:59 PM »
Norry has commented as to the fact that the historical Everett theater in Everett, Washington is haunted.  I have heard though the paranormal grapevine that Norry had a sold-out crowd, in fact standing room only.  He sang that song "Can't Help Falling In Love To Them."  It was a ghostee crowd only.  The only hoomans there were Norry and the Producer and the band.  The seats were empty was the spirits were full.

He knows that will be a full crowd, and that is the reason he keeps returning there again and again.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7428 on: October 09, 2022, 04:03:23 PM »
Norry has commented as to the fact that the historical Everett theater... He knows that will be a full crowd, and that is the reason he keeps returning there again and again.

Does he still pronounce it ''thurdur''?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7429 on: October 10, 2022, 09:18:31 PM »

from the Everett Herald

'It was a triumphant return for George Noory and his Radio to Stage production Saturday evening at the historic Everett Theater in downtown Everett. From the moment Mr. Noory stepped into the spotlight the audience clapped and cheered for the now 72 year old veteran of radio, television and stage who was making his first post-pandemic stage appearance. The show began with an emotional soliloquy delivered with just the right amount of sentimentality as Mr. Noory read a list of old friends and guests of his evergreen popular nationally syndicated radio program Coast to Coast AM who have passed away since his last visit to Everett stopping to tell personal anecdotes. Tears welled in his eyes as he reminisced how the late renowned Canadian ufologist Stanton Friedman's first and last interviews were with him. Mr. Noory whispered haltingly 'We'll miss you Stan. We really will.'' Unlike his friends Mr. Noory seems to be defying the passing of the years, he stood tall on the stage, his movements were of a man half his age, his full head of midnight black hair gleamed like the helmet of a Roman centurion, his similarly tinted magnificent mustache would make Tom Selleck envious. .............'
'

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7430 on: October 10, 2022, 09:28:21 PM »
from the Everett Herald

'It was a triumphant return for George Noory...

Inflation has diminished the term 'triumphant'.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7431 on: October 10, 2022, 09:32:05 PM »
from the Everett Herald

'... his full head of midnight black hair gleamed like the helmet of a Roman centurion....'
'

That's certainly true.  Did the centurions glue theirs on too?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7432 on: October 10, 2022, 10:43:53 PM »

lol Noory, he is full of himself tonight, keeps talking about the big Everett show, encouraging Tommy to book more and in new markets - Tommy told him he has big plans, 4 a year.

then Noory commented how incredible the crowd was and without any irony said 'they rushed the stage when I began singing'  Noorymania

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7433 on: October 10, 2022, 10:46:09 PM »
That's certainly true.  Did the centurions glue theirs on too?

They used mud from the wrestling matches in front of the royal crowds, just like Norry.  He just uses black delta-bed river clay.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7434 on: October 11, 2022, 12:35:17 AM »
The second guest tonight discusses past lives in ancient times including ancient Egypt.
So I expect regular caller Louise alias Cleopatra to call in of course!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7435 on: October 11, 2022, 12:41:43 AM »
First guest is an astrologer who talks a lot of politics, definitely a Trump friendly right wing sort. So it's time to do the usual readings for callers.

First in line of course is the idiot from Alexandria, Louisiana who is so comfortable now in his position as King of the Sad Pack that he rudely tells the guest that he's got some business to do with George before he turns to the guest - and Noory's fine with these losers hijacking the show including guest segments. So Cornelius starts by kissing George and Tommy's asses about how popular they are and how big a success the Everett show was. Corny lays it on thick, he 'jokingly' told George he called the Everett Police to warn them things could get out of hand. Noory of course has no idea even when his court jester Corny is joking takes the comment very seriously and says 'A couple of cops showed up - non-uniformed.' 

EVERETT POLICE PRECINCT - DOWNTOWN

Captain Mulhern a burly no nonsense middle aged police captain stomps down the precinct's main hallway and pokes his head inside a doorway

CAPTAIN MULHERN

(barking)

Gordon and Ramirez in my office ........ now!

The two detectives drop what they're doing and quickly head to Mulhern's office at the end of the hall

CAPTAIN MULHERN

I know I ride you two pretty hard but that's because you're my two best detectives and can take it.

DETECTIVE GORDON

We know that Cap. So what's this about?

CAPTAIN MULHERN

There's something going on at that old theater Saturday night. It's got me worried.

DETECTIVE RAMIREZ

The only things going on at that old theater are shows by Foreigner and Kansas tribute bands, it's all people in their 60's. And some real estate seminars.

CAPTAIN MULHERN

Well it's different this time. There's this feller from out of town, name's Noory. He's a big deal on the radio they say, into ghosts and Satanic stuff I heard. He's doing a show here on Saturday night. This guy Noory puts some kind of spell on his fans including many right here in Everett which is why he's here. It's the women, when this guy talks and sings, they lose their minds, they'll get so sexually excited that they tear their clothes off ...

DETECTIVE GORDON

Mass hysteria sounds like

CAPTAIN MULHERN

Yeah something like that. I've heard these women under his spell will get violent, with each other, trying to get to Noory. Up in Toronto a few years ago they stormed the stage and tore Noory's clothes off and there was a sex orgy on stage. That may go over ok with Canadians but I'm havin' none of that crap here in our city. Noory is a threat, destroying marriages. I want you two at that show tomorrow night, undercover.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7436 on: October 11, 2022, 12:49:09 AM »
Haha - Noory and his guest just referred to a regular caller who believes she was Cleopatra in a past life.
She got that idea in her head after paying for readings from past guest Dr Bruce Goldberg...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7437 on: October 11, 2022, 01:13:05 AM »
I was right!
The very first caller for the guest is of course Louise the reincarnated Cleopatra!
Now she also claimed again she was the first girl friend of Mohammad Ali when he was Cassius Clay.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7438 on: October 11, 2022, 01:18:14 AM »
Now its regular caller Old Walt in Pa the skeptic.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7439 on: October 11, 2022, 01:19:29 AM »
Why are there never any past lives of random everyday people?  Everyone has to be either Napolean or Cleopatra.