Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838499 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7485 on: October 18, 2022, 05:09:17 AM »
How were the bumpers?
They were all evil and hateful towards women. So I hear.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7486 on: October 18, 2022, 01:12:36 PM »
Last night during open lines Cornelius called in but Noory had to cut him off since he got too political or something.
Also a woman caller agreed with Noory's belief that clowns are evil, he hates their painted on smile and jagged teeth!

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #7487 on: October 18, 2022, 02:27:17 PM »
Last night during open lines Cornelius called in but Noory had to cut him off since he got too political or something.
Also a woman caller agreed with Noory's belief that clowns are evil, he hates their painted on smile and jagged teeth!

If there were open lines last night, does that mean George gave that lunatic Morningstar the boot later in the show?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7488 on: October 18, 2022, 02:36:09 PM »
If there were open lines last night, does that mean George gave that lunatic Morningstar the boot later in the show?
Oops I meant the last hour with callers for Morningstar.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #7489 on: October 18, 2022, 04:05:22 PM »
Oops I meant the last hour with callers for Morningstar.

Ok, thanks.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7490 on: October 18, 2022, 08:16:04 PM »
For the first time in my adult life, a reference to a woman's orgasm is off-putting.
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2336173-female-emission-at-orgasm-confirmed-to-release-fluid-from-the-bladder
I suppose if I had more money that might appeal more?  Sheesh.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7491 on: October 18, 2022, 08:16:36 PM »

Corny went too far with one of his rants and Noory was having none of it. We got full value from Morningstar. His last piece of wisdom was how he fought off the devastating mind control of one of those hideous reptilian shapeshifters. Good to know.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7492 on: October 18, 2022, 08:17:31 PM »
He gave a military/political expert on Russia/Ukraine just an hour to make way for a 3 hour special interview with ............ Robert Morningstar, one of the Hoagland's Zeroes crew.

trash host trash producer trash guests trash callers trash show trash radio network
You forgot trash music

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7493 on: October 18, 2022, 08:20:21 PM »
Ha! Jorch… the babe magnet. ;D  Right, Sofia?
One can catch shit getting that close to a person.  Gross.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7494 on: October 18, 2022, 11:31:38 PM »
Anytime Noory has a guest on about ancient Egypt, we can expect one of the callers will be Louise who believes she is the reincarnation of Cleopatra!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7495 on: October 18, 2022, 11:48:38 PM »

Poor guest, she's a woman from National Geographic who writes/researches Egyptian history, he's produced several awkward moments where you can envision the guest questioning why she was booked on the show or if it's a practical joke someone's playing on her - the questions and comments from Noory are retarded even by Noory standards. He's had many guests on who are ancient Egypt experts, one of them recently died I saw - but he retains absolutely nothing from interviews, when he has a physicist or astronomer on it's the same childlike questions over and over. Not only the simpleton questions, he burdens the guest and audience with nonsense - he asked her if she knew who Edgar Cayce is, of course she doesn't, so Noory has to tell her he was 'the sleeping prophet' and this nonsense about a Hall of Records that Cayce said was located at the bottom of or under the Sphinx. She was like .... 'uh ... ok?'  Then he wondered aloud why those Egyptians just don't dig up the Sphinx to see if Cayce was right. God what an embarrassment he is. When she talked about Cleopatra of course he had to tell her about Louise the old black lady one of his charlatan guests implanted with this ridiculous belief she's the reincarnation of Cleopatra. And he laughed, at poor Louise's expense. Such a shithead. They don't come dumber, he asked her if Cleopatra was related to King Tut and all those pharaohs like the way the royal family in England are all related. The guest was speechless, she had to explain to the imbecile that Cleopatra was Greek/Macedonian. She talked about how smart, brilliant and cultured Cleopatra supposedly was and men were attracted by those qualities more than her looks - Noory responded 'I could see that - but it wasn't like she was 900 pounds or something.'

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7496 on: October 18, 2022, 11:54:46 PM »
As expected Louise "Cleopatra" just called in - or more likely Tommy calls her up whenever they have on an Egypt guest.
The guest interacts with her and asks when and where did Cleo die and where is she buried - but conveniently Louise "can't remember" so the guest was disappointed!

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7497 on: October 19, 2022, 12:13:32 AM »
Poor guest, she's a woman from National Geographic who writes/researches Egyptian history, he's produced several awkward moments where you can envision the guest questioning why she was booked on the show or if it's a practical joke someone's playing on her - the questions and comments from Noory are retarded even by Noory standards. He's had many guests on who are ancient Egypt experts, one of them recently died I saw - but he retains absolutely nothing from interviews, when he has a physicist or astronomer on it's the same childlike questions over and over. Not only the simpleton questions, he burdens the guest and audience with nonsense - he asked her if she knew who Edgar Cayce is, of course she doesn't, so Noory has to tell her he was 'the sleeping prophet' and this nonsense about a Hall of Records that Cayce said was located at the bottom of or under the Sphinx. She was like .... 'uh ... ok?'  Then he wondered aloud why those Egyptians just don't dig up the Sphinx to see if Cayce was right. God what an embarrassment he is. When she talked about Cleopatra of course he had to tell her about Louise the old black lady one of his charlatan guests implanted with this ridiculous belief she's the reincarnation of Cleopatra. And he laughed, at poor Louise's expense. Such a shithead. They don't come dumber, he asked her if Cleopatra was related to King Tut and all those pharaohs like the way the royal family in England are all related. The guest was speechless, she had to explain to the imbecile that Cleopatra was Greek/Macedonian. She talked about how smart, brilliant and cultured Cleopatra supposedly was and men were attracted by those qualities more than her looks - Noory responded 'I could see that - but it wasn't like she was 900 pounds or something.'

Poor host maybe, but the guest was fine. The ancient Egypt expert who died recently was Dr. Carmen Boulter. But the rest of your review was right on the money.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7498 on: October 19, 2022, 12:16:26 AM »
I came here to see if Louise AliPatra had called... Zahas got brought up but sNoory cut her off. ☹️
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7499 on: October 19, 2022, 12:43:15 AM »
Poor guest, she's a woman from National Geographic who writes/researches Egyptian history, he's produced several awkward moments where you can envision the guest questioning why she was booked on the show or if it's a practical joke someone's playing on her...

On the one hand, a person should be able to assume a long-time host of a national show would have some level of competence and professionalism... on the other hand, shouldn't these people do even a tiny bit of due diligence?