Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838517 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7560 on: October 29, 2022, 02:44:38 AM »
George has cured three people with cancer.  He may not remember but I do.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dave Norway, miracle worker.  ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7561 on: October 29, 2022, 02:51:53 AM »
A caller told Noory he just learned that he was a singer and wanted to know how he prepares and what kind of music!
Haha the caller must never heard him from the c2c xmas cd?
If he had he wouldn't consider Noory as a singer again!
Yes, that last duet with the female was like fingernails on a chalkboard.  Anyone could tell they were not a good match, sound-wise.  It was absolutely horrible.  The fact that producers even let it get so far as to be mass produced and sold is frightening.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7562 on: October 29, 2022, 02:52:36 AM »

Dave Norway, miracle worker.  ;)
Even a colonoscopy is done with a light!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7563 on: October 29, 2022, 03:19:27 AM »
Even a colonoscopy is done with a light!
Listening to Jorch sing is like having a colonoscopy with a telephone pole.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7564 on: October 29, 2022, 08:50:03 AM »
If George really wanted to know what Annie was up to, they've got her phone number in a database. They could call.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7565 on: October 29, 2022, 09:16:33 AM »
If George really wanted to know what Annie was up to, they've got her phone number in a database. They could call.

Bait her.  Have a open lines with how many pyramids you have visited.  She will be first on the board.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7566 on: October 29, 2022, 08:38:42 PM »

Christmas without George Noory. It's just so sad. :(

I'd like to do a reboot of Home Alone with George Noory as Kevin. A 72 year old Lebanese man is accidentally left home alone during the Christmas holiday, 2 idiot thieves target his home believing nobody is home. Imagine the scene where Marv and Harry are right outside the door while Kevin/George is in the kitchen, George thinks quickly and grabs a box of pizza rolls and throws them in the microwave, Marv and Harry barge through the kitchen door where George smashes them in the face with scorching hot pizza roll cheese and sauce melting their faces off and blinding them.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7567 on: October 29, 2022, 10:40:42 PM »
That next Norry live show is One Hundred Seventy-Seven Dollars for a ticket.  Inflation cannot even justify that outrageous price. 

Stay home and donate the money to your local food bank instead.  You will feel better about your choices.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7568 on: October 29, 2022, 11:08:12 PM »
Christmas without George Noory. It's just so sad. :(   

Our loss is someone else's gain

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7569 on: October 30, 2022, 12:30:35 AM »
why oh why did I do it - turned on Coast and listened to Connie Willis, she gets worse and worse and her guests make Noory's look sophisticated and intelligent.
none of the other guest hosts self promote like this bitch, she is a con artist, she said 'a lot of people think I'm just a Big Foot researcher but they don't know about the 10 to 15 years I did UFO research.' Then claimed she's 'a boots on the ground researcher', promoted her little prostitution scam where she takes her lonely male website members into the forest for the weekend, again making ridiculous fraudulent claims that she is batting 1000 on those, finding paranormal activity every durn time. The only ones batting 1000 are the horndog members who pay her for these outings because she guarantees them sexual services.

i have never heard any host on any radio station, even amateurs who come in on weekends and host shows on gardening or community events etc as bad as her. she really is the female George Noory but at least Noory doesn't have the hillbilly accent and try to be funny like she does.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7570 on: October 30, 2022, 12:34:09 AM »
.., she said 'a lot of people think I'm just a Big Foot researcher but they don't know about the 10 to 15 years I did UFO research.' Then claimed she's 'a boots on the ground researcher'...

How many UFOs and Bigfoots has she found?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7571 on: October 30, 2022, 01:21:15 AM »
Connie Willis calls her show tonight "Willis ween"
She learned to hawk all her side hustles on the air by copying her mentor Noory!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7572 on: October 30, 2022, 01:54:00 AM »
Connie Willis calls her show tonight "Willis ween"
She learned to hawk all her side hustles on the air by copying her mentor Noory!

George should put out a Halloween CD.  His cover of Monster Mash would quickly become a Coast Classic.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7573 on: October 30, 2022, 02:15:21 AM »
How many UFOs and Bigfoots has she found?
Oh, no doubt lots of them, while she was hawking crap on the Home Shopping Network.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7574 on: October 30, 2022, 02:18:32 AM »
why oh why did I do it - turned on Coast and listened to Connie Willis, she gets worse and worse and her guests make Noory's look sophisticated and intelligent.
none of the other guest hosts self promote like this bitch, she is a con artist, she said 'a lot of people think I'm just a Big Foot researcher but they don't know about the 10 to 15 years I did UFO research.' Then claimed she's 'a boots on the ground researcher', promoted her little prostitution scam where she takes her lonely male website members into the forest for the weekend, again making ridiculous fraudulent claims that she is batting 1000 on those, finding paranormal activity every durn time. The only ones batting 1000 are the horndog members who pay her for these outings because she guarantees them sexual services.

i have never heard any host on any radio station, even amateurs who come in on weekends and host shows on gardening or community events etc as bad as her. she really is the female George Noory but at least Noory doesn't have the hillbilly accent and try to be funny like she does.
At least Walt’s happy.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎