Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838204 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7785 on: November 26, 2022, 12:44:40 AM »
Tonight the guest host is Richard Syrett with open lines.
Unfortunately he is getting some of Noory's sad pack callers including Cornelius!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7786 on: November 27, 2022, 11:10:56 PM »
I'm done with Syrett, his guests/topics are bottom of the barrel, mostly woo peddlers or bottom feeder paranormalists.

tonight it's Knapp at least. please no Skinwalker Ranch or Lou Elizondo - he's done them to death.

lol a few days ago i made fun of Syrett's Canadian music bumpers, I turned on Coast last night and caught it just coming back from commercials with some typical female Canadian folk rock, pleasant enough but completely forgettable music followed by:

Richard Syrett: That was 'Carry Me Home to Cabot Bay' by Sarah McManus from her Juno award winning album 'Heaven is A Glory Hole'. Sarah's from Burlington, Ontario just 80 miles west of here in Old Thornhill.

No wonder SCTV was so funny, those people grew up a culture that is self parody.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7787 on: November 27, 2022, 11:51:29 PM »
Oh no, now Noory's sad pack is calling into George Knapp tonight - Cornelius got on and going on about his legal problems from when he was a prison guard or something.
He is trying to get Knapp to help him like he asked Noory for help many times before...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7788 on: November 28, 2022, 04:48:00 AM »
I'm done with Syrett, his guests/topics are bottom of the barrel, mostly woo peddlers or bottom feeder paranormalists.

tonight it's Knapp at least. please no Skinwalker Ranch or Lou Elizondo - he's done them to death.

lol a few days ago i made fun of Syrett's Canadian music bumpers, I turned on Coast last night and caught it just coming back from commercials with some typical female Canadian folk rock, pleasant enough but completely forgettable music followed by:

Richard Syrett: That was 'Carry Me Home to Cabot Bay' by Sarah McManus from her Juno award winning album 'Heaven is A Glory Hole'. Sarah's from Burlington, Ontario just 80 miles west of here in Old Thornhill.

No wonder SCTV was so funny, those people grew up a culture that is self parody.
Eh? ;)  ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7789 on: November 28, 2022, 04:43:09 PM »

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/rip-linda-godfrey/

Another of Noory past regular guests has passed on, Linda Godfrey the "dogman" expert.
Expect an upcoming Noory "tribute" half-hour replay for her on a Friday night so Noory can leave early that night...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7790 on: November 28, 2022, 04:54:14 PM »

Another of Noory past regular guests has passed on, Linda Godfrey the "dogman" expert.
Expect an upcoming Noory "tribute" half-hour replay for her on a Friday night so Noory can leave early that night...
Jorch getting an early start out the door to chow down on a convenience store, premade turkey on whole wheat sounds like nice tribute. Who wouldn’t want to be remembered in that manner.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7791 on: November 28, 2022, 05:12:20 PM »
Someone should call and ask with whom he dines on turkee sammiches when he’s in St. Louis.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7792 on: November 28, 2022, 05:22:25 PM »
Someone should call and ask with whom he dines on turkee sammiches when he’s in St. Louis.
Too bad Corny isn’t there. I could see him ask for a bite and Jorch turning his back and walking away.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7793 on: November 29, 2022, 12:23:50 AM »

Humm, she suddenly stopped website and social media updates May 2020, minus one retweet.

Interesting biography highlights.

She never talked with Art. Ian filled in for him in 2006 when she was a guest.
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7794 on: November 29, 2022, 12:25:06 AM »
i have no idea who the first guest was or his subject matter but seemed to be some apocalyptic New World Order shit. Good timing for me since the first caller I heard was surprise surprise ... Cornelius.

'Everybody knows my dad was in the Korean War n' stuff. Daddy got The Virus and died. Then I contracted The Virus n' stuff. I suggest people read the Bible, I read the Lord's Prayer and Psalm 91.'

Noory as always plays along with whatever the guest is pushing and tonight's guest was pushing very bad things coming our way. Noory in very somber tone assures Cornelius 'Things are going to get so bad there aren't enough prayers to muster.'

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7795 on: November 29, 2022, 12:32:07 AM »

oh dear, I see Mr. Lobo the movie guy is booked for Friday night. Would be a good guest but Noory will just recycle the same questions and witless anecdotes he's used on every previous Mr. Lobo interview. Noory is a potent combination of stupid and lazy, he probably does know he's completely unprepared but thinks so little of his aged audience that he's decided it doesn't matter if his interviews are fresh or not.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7796 on: November 29, 2022, 03:16:18 AM »
oh dear, I see Mr. Lobo the movie guy is booked for Friday night. Would be a good guest but Noory will just recycle the same questions and witless anecdotes he's used on every previous Mr. Lobo interview. Noory is a potent combination of stupid and lazy, he probably does know he's completely unprepared but thinks so little of his aged audience that he's decided it doesn't matter if his interviews are fresh or not.
I understand this guy enjoys a shocking menu. I’m sure Jorch will confirm it with Mr. Lobo. For the thousandth time.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7797 on: November 29, 2022, 10:16:20 AM »
I understand this guy enjoys a shocking menu. I’m sure Jorch will confirm it with Mr. Lobo. For the thousandth time.

Isn't he a US Senator?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7798 on: November 29, 2022, 10:50:57 AM »
Isn't he a US Senator?
Heh, heh… maybe this is his smart brother.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7799 on: November 30, 2022, 12:54:02 AM »
Noory has as his second guest tonight the same guy who was a guest a couple years ago with Heather Wade and he contacted Art Bell's spirit for her.