Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838596 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7980 on: December 22, 2022, 06:24:50 PM »
Heh, heh, heh, hee, hee.
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7981 on: December 22, 2022, 07:42:03 PM »
Connie makes a Grinch hosted holiday merry. 

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #7982 on: December 22, 2022, 09:15:28 PM »
Just finished listening to last night's show that, in the second half, featured a psychic who graciously did readings for callers. Longtime listener/caller "Frank from Hollywood, MD" asked for information on his wife's health.  Amazingly, from that question the guest was able to divine Mrs Frank's health was not good, he then proceeded to tell Frank his wife needed to eat regularly and follow the advice of her physicians. You'd have thought the guest had come up with a lottery winning number the George reacted.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7983 on: December 23, 2022, 12:10:21 AM »
Who is Ty Bollinger and why has he only been taking the product for a year when this ad has been running for at least three or four?
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7984 on: December 23, 2022, 12:14:40 AM »
Who is Ty Bollinger and why has he only been taking the product for a year when this ad has been running for at least three or four?
And thank goodness for the miracle of “immune modulation.”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7985 on: December 23, 2022, 01:09:28 AM »
I fully expect...
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7986 on: December 23, 2022, 01:14:39 AM »

another kook/charlatan woo lady, like many of them she laughs inappropriately constantly like Kamala Harris - I looked that up as a medical symptom, it can be a sign of mental illness but more commonly people do it are covering up anxiety, the kind of anxiety one feels when they know they are inept or in these womens' cases they know they are making shit up.

She laughed her way through a description of her husband's death, while she was at the funeral home arranging things he was right there, poking her and chiding her not to let the funeral home scam her.

then she moved on to stories about other of her dead relatives, guffawing all the way, she claims she laughs because death is no big deal, it's fun, because when we die we just shed our bodies and are better off in the hereafter.

Woo Lady: When my father passed I was by his side, I saw the puff of smoke rise from his chest and then it was gone.

George Noory: That's the ECTOPLASM isn't it Joyce?

Woo Lady: Yes the ectoplasm, it usually leaves through the solar plexus but it can be anywhere, the head, the chest

Noory no more believes in ectoplasm than he believes in Santa Claus. Neither the guest or host believe in any of this malarkey, both con artists taking advantage of gullible vulnerable people.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7987 on: December 23, 2022, 02:15:02 AM »
another kook/charlatan woo lady, like many of them she laughs inappropriately constantly like Kamala Harris - I looked that up as a medical symptom, it can be a sign of mental illness but more commonly people do it are covering up anxiety, the kind of anxiety one feels when they know they are inept or in these womens' cases they know they are making shit up.

She laughed her way through a description of her husband's death, while she was at the funeral home arranging things he was right there, poking her and chiding her not to let the funeral home scam her.

then she moved on to stories about other of her dead relatives, guffawing all the way, she claims she laughs because death is no big deal, it's fun, because when we die we just shed our bodies and are better off in the hereafter.

Woo Lady: When my father passed I was by his side, I saw the puff of smoke rise from his chest and then it was gone.

George Noory: That's the ECTOPLASM isn't it Joyce?

Woo Lady: Yes the ectoplasm, it usually leaves through the solar plexus but it can be anywhere, the head, the chest

Noory no more believes in ectoplasm than he believes in Santa Claus. Neither the guest or host believe in any of this malarkey, both con artists taking advantage of gullible vulnerable people.
I made the obvious mistake of tuning in and catching that goof of a charlatan. It could have only been worse if Chuckles Willis was hosting. A constantly laughing host with a constantly laughing guest.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7988 on: December 23, 2022, 02:43:45 AM »
Does George sing for the family on Christmas, or call Ma Noory and sing for her over the phone?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7989 on: December 23, 2022, 08:19:36 AM »
Does George sing for the family on Christmas, or call Ma Noory and sing for her over the phone?

He may play requested songs, forced selections, from the Coast holiday cd.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7990 on: December 23, 2022, 08:42:56 AM »
I made the obvious mistake of tuning in and catching that goof of a charlatan. It could have only been worse if Chuckles Willis was hosting. A constantly laughing host with a constantly laughing guest.

I had that thought too.  Fortunately, I was settling down for the evening and was able to start the Ultimate Art Bell stream.

She was felching sNoory to the extreme with all the bestselling author shit.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7991 on: December 23, 2022, 09:03:54 AM »
I had that thought too.  Fortunately, I was settling down for the evening and was able to start the Ultimate Art Bell stream.

She was felching sNoory to the extreme with all the bestselling author shit.
Yes, she was quite insufferable and, of course, sNoory played right along. I don’t know how I lasted 10 minutes. It was like not being able to stop looking at a bad accident.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7992 on: December 23, 2022, 09:22:08 AM »
Here’s a photo of this fraud, from the C2C site.

“In this photo, guest on the 12/22/22 show, Joyce Keller, channels messages for a group of people, along with "spirit manifestation."

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7993 on: December 23, 2022, 10:19:10 AM »
Here’s a photo of this fraud, from the C2C site.

“In this photo, guest on the 12/22/22 show, Joyce Keller, channels messages for a group of people, along with "spirit manifestation."

I see the studio is still using old school lights, as opposed to LED. The curvature of the rainbow speaks volumes.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7994 on: December 23, 2022, 10:39:36 AM »
I see the studio is still using old school lights, as opposed to LED. The curvature of the rainbow speaks volumes.
Heh, heh, heh… they could at least try a little harder.  ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎