Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838715 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8070 on: December 27, 2022, 08:09:03 AM »
looking at photos and videos I think Noory plucks his eyebrows and very very badly which is no surprise.

is the consensus that he wears a hair piece?
It's getting harder to tell because he got more skillful at hiding the signs.  But, yes, I think so.  As far as his eyebrows, I suspect the grey/white ones look plucked but are still there.  I don't like the way make-up artists fix men's brows, especially not even filling in the color.  Anyhow, in his old movie Predictions (I think) he was nearly bald so you don't go from that to that without help.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8071 on: December 27, 2022, 08:22:12 AM »
This is the story passed down through several paranormal conferences, but She'-She' got to question Norry on the witness stand and saw him in the early morning hours without his toupee.  He had very short hair with a longer strand in the center that he tossed around like a stalk of wheat blowing in the wind.  He had a receding hairline, basically bald with that strand of hair. 

Yes, She'-She' got to interview Norry, and the tables had turned. 

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8072 on: December 27, 2022, 01:48:21 PM »
Cornelius called in again near the end of the show last night and said lots of folks gave him "stuff" for the holidays.
He then said we all need George "Norway" :D

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8073 on: December 27, 2022, 09:58:12 PM »

Cornelius called in again near the end of the show last night and said lots of folks gave him "stuff" for the holidays.
He then said we all need George "Norway" :D
:D

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8074 on: December 28, 2022, 02:38:04 AM »
sNoory was overjoyed last night
1.  He was in St. Louis
2.  He got to report on people dying from the cold
3.  He got to to report Southwest Airlines was, in his words, literally melting down.
Merry Christmas

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8075 on: December 28, 2022, 03:04:24 AM »
sNoory was overjoyed last night
1.  He was in St. Louis
2.  He got to report on people dying from the cold
3.  He got to to report Southwest Airlines was, in his words, literally melting down.

4.  And he got to play a smug song about raindrops as cash flow at a time when storms have killed 80 people this week.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8076 on: December 28, 2022, 04:51:14 AM »

when I take a break from listening to Coast it's hard to come back, I have to remind myself that the reason I ever listen to it is Noory's buffoonery and the overall absurdity of everything and everybody in the Coast orbit.

I don't listen to Connie Willis under any circumstance, even I have my limits. Just reading posts here about her makes me nauseous.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8077 on: December 28, 2022, 05:20:59 AM »

I don't listen to Connie Willis under any circumstance, even I have my limits. Just reading posts here about her makes me nauseous.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with Connie Willis
« Reply #8078 on: December 28, 2022, 02:11:06 PM »
when I take a break from listening to Coast it's hard to come back, I have to remind myself that the reason I ever listen to it is Noory's buffoonery and the overall absurdity of everything and everybody in the Coast orbit.

Everything Connie does comes across as a grift and her compulsive giggling spoils the whole kayfabe, if nothing else. Her first guest on her last C2C show was peddling Learn to Work Miracle lessons at 20 bucks a crack. Her last C2C guest was booked as a deathbed confession for the Grand Iluminati/Alien Conspiracy, but it turned out to be a Go Fund Me for his little pack of pet dogs. He didn't want them to be so lonely while he went in for a government funded medical operation.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8079 on: December 29, 2022, 02:51:47 AM »
I like the Coast to Coast AM lady hosts.  The giggling is fine, way better than I.P. pompousness if you ask me.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8080 on: December 29, 2022, 11:01:16 PM »
In the old days, Art Bell for this week between Christmas and New Years would take 4-5 hours of caller predictions for the coming year each night as well as go over the big list of caller predictions he recorded from the previous year - often he got well over 100.
When Noory took over 20 years ago and Art Bell did host a few special nights a year, he still took the caller predictions for two full nights.
When Art Bell finally broke away completely from c2cam, Noory took over the New Year's predictions and reduced it to only one night on New Year's Eve.

But in the last few years, Noory kept chipping away at it and reduced it to only 2 hours with guest(s) in the first  half of the show for New Year's Eve and even in that two hours it was open lines with just a few real caller predictions. I don't think Noory managed to collect much more than 10 predictions compared to Art's 100+. Noory also did half-assed judging of the previous year predictions, but he was way too lenient.

Looks like he finally got rid of it completely this year - the c2cam schedule lists no caller prediction time at all, Friday or Saturday night, though Noory has his usual two hours of regular open lines on Friday.  Connie Willis hosts Saturday New Year's Eve but just has a couple guests, no caller predictions.  Then Noory hosts Sunday New Year's Day for his usual expert guest only making their own predictions, not callers.  So goodbye to another old c2cam tradition - no more "Dings" or "Bongs" :o

Noory is only concerned apparently of his own traditions - like allocating 2 hours of celebrating his 20th anniversary as host on Tuesday night with lots of regular guest ass-kissing.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8081 on: December 30, 2022, 01:24:03 AM »
How did Snorway get Mad Turd Disease?  From eating another turd's brain stem (in between "another round of drinks", of course.)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8082 on: December 30, 2022, 01:25:25 AM »
In the old days, Art Bell for this week between Christmas and New Years would take 4-5 hours of caller predictions for the coming year each night as well as go over the big list of caller predictions he recorded from the previous year - often he got well over 100.
When Noory took over 20 years ago and Art Bell did host a few special nights a year, he still took the caller predictions for two full nights.
When Art Bell finally broke away completely from c2cam, Noory took over the New Year's predictions and reduced it to only one night on New Year's Eve.

But in the last few years, Noory kept chipping away at it and reduced it to only 2 hours with guest(s) in the first  half of the show for New Year's Eve and even in that two hours it was open lines with just a few real caller predictions. I don't think Noory managed to collect much more than 10 predictions compared to Art's 100+. Noory also did half-assed judging of the previous year predictions, but he was way too lenient.

Looks like he finally got rid of it completely this year - the c2cam schedule lists no caller prediction time at all, Friday or Saturday night, though Noory has his usual two hours of regular open lines on Friday.  Connie Willis hosts Saturday New Year's Eve but just has a couple guests, no caller predictions.  Then Noory hosts Sunday New Year's Day for his usual expert guest only making their own predictions, not callers.  So goodbye to another old c2cam tradition - no more "Dings" or "Bongs" :o

Noory is only concerned apparently of his own traditions - like allocating 2 hours of celebrating his 20th anniversary as host on Tuesday night with lots of regular guest ass-kissing.
Was that last Tues or next Tues?  During the holidays?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8083 on: December 30, 2022, 01:26:56 AM »
And as usual the last 40 minutes devolves into his private socializing that he is too derelict to do on his own time...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8084 on: December 30, 2022, 01:28:30 AM »
Why is Snorway a Cannibal Turd?  Because he sucks shit!