Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838634 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8565 on: February 16, 2023, 02:23:49 AM »
What did Norry buy his Valentine On Valentines Day? 

You would think a dozen roses?  You are wrong!

He bought the Valentine a dozen eggs and a glass of Tumeric powder and sang "My Way", and "Now the End is Near and so we Face the final curtain."

I hope they were chocolate eggs.  What did Tommee get him?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8566 on: February 16, 2023, 03:15:36 AM »

Listened to replay of the 1st hour, Noory interviewing a former FDA employee who claims there are all kinds of toxins in our foods that are causing illness - don't doubt that but she didn't seem to be that smart, Coast website says she's a doctor but they regularly misrepresent the credentials of guests. She had been a guest a year and a half ago, so Noory was fishing for a compliment and of course it ended up making him look like a fool, which is usually the case.

George Noory: Renee you were on the show with a book a year and a half ago. How did the book do after you were on the show?

Renee: uh ... I'm not sure. I don't really follow it. It's not like it was a best seller, I get a check for $200 in royalties once a year.

George Noory: Perrrfect.

lol wtf - she probably put hundreds of hours into it and your shitty show produced almost zero sales of her book. i suspect that's the same for most authors on Coast, only the woo and snake oil peddlers profit from an appearance with Noory.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8567 on: February 16, 2023, 07:04:07 AM »
Noory just reported on Racquel Welch passing away today, then he said he saw here a couple years ago but didn't take the chance to talk to her!
I can imagine how that would have gone.

Dave Norway - “Rachel! How are yeeewww!”
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8568 on: February 16, 2023, 07:10:05 AM »
I hope they were chocolate eggs.  What did Tommee get him?
Something from his favorite convenience store? Just a wild guess.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8569 on: February 16, 2023, 07:28:57 AM »
You know, I just had an idea for the perfect guest that sNoory can drop names on...

James Darren.

He played the holosuite character Vic Fontaine from Deep Space Nine. After really having a tough time with the first season of DS9, the show later explored some of the elements that Gene Roddenberry prohibited on his Star Trek franchise. Religion and battle after battle became the story arcs. Things were dark, there was murder, people were shown dead, occasionally burned to a crisp or bleeding.

One of the elements that worked, but I would have never believed it, is The Vic Fontaine deal. A Las Vegas in the 50s hologram program. He plays a Vegas singer. Dude has a good voice too.

He would be perfect for the show! He sings what sNoory loves AND he was on the same series that featured Bill Mumy for a single episode.

I'm going to send sent a message to Tommy.
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8570 on: February 16, 2023, 06:08:39 PM »
I see Ian Punnett is guest hosting c2cam tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday.
Both of Ian's topics are on the current topics of train derailments and UFOs being called balloons.

Nice to see Ian is doing this while Noory hasn't had any guests at all on these topics, he instead this past week stuck with topics like supplements, FDA, old cases like Lizzie Borden and the 1600s Salem witch trials.

Noory continues this with next week's schedule including another of his stupid "Secret Door" specials!

garywilson

• KMST
« Reply #8571 on: February 16, 2023, 07:09:25 PM »
hey morgus do think ufo phil is going to be on the secret door

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8572 on: February 16, 2023, 07:37:54 PM »
His back door is always gaping open.
Eh, nevermind...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #8573 on: February 16, 2023, 08:07:34 PM »
@garywilson You're an idiot. You're just as bad as Falkie the hutt.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8574 on: February 16, 2023, 08:08:08 PM »
Both of Ian's topics are on the current topics of train derailments and UFOs being called balloons.

Nice to see Ian is doing this while Noory hasn't had any guests at all on these topics, he instead this past week stuck with topics like supplements, FDA, old cases like Lizzie Borden and the 1600s Salem witch trials.

Noory continues this with next week's schedule including another of his stupid "Secret Door" specials!

I am glad that Ian took the reins on those news issues.  I will listen to those shows.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8575 on: February 16, 2023, 08:17:35 PM »

GSN.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #8576 on: February 16, 2023, 08:23:27 PM »

Jesus could appear in the sky, while aliens land on the White House lawn, and Dave Norway would be doing the Numbers Nut with Billy Mumy up next. If it’s not something boring, Snorge has no interest.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8577 on: February 16, 2023, 08:50:52 PM »
You know, I just had an idea for the perfect guest that sNoory can drop names on...

James Darren.

He played the holosuite character Vic Fontaine from Deep Space Nine. After really having a tough time with the first season of DS9, the show later explored some of the elements that Gene Roddenberry prohibited on his Star Trek franchise. Religion and battle after battle became the story arcs. Things were dark, there was murder, people were shown dead, occasionally burned to a crisp or bleeding.

One of the elements that worked, but I would have never believed it, is The Vic Fontaine deal. A Las Vegas in the 50s hologram program. He plays a Vegas singer. Dude has a good voice too.

He would be perfect for the show! He sings what sNoory loves AND he was on the same series that featured Bill Mumy for a single episode.

THE James Darren from Time Tunnel fame. Well, well, well, may holographic wonders never cease.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8578 on: February 16, 2023, 10:45:36 PM »

I'm sure Ian was stunned that the topics had been ignored, he probably emailed or texted Tommy to make sure 'Hey Tommy, I'm prepping for my two nights hosting this weekend, thinking of doing the train derailment and UFO balloon stories in depth but wanted to check with you in case George had plans to do the same before the end of the week.'

Tommy's response 'sounds great Ian, George has shown no interest and is sticking with the guests we had already booked, it's not like George was the producer of a network affiliate's evening news broadcast or anything lol'

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8579 on: February 17, 2023, 02:19:10 AM »
And another show closes with Noory's hammy rendition of The Tell Tale Heart. He obviously thinks it's some kind of master work and his ticket into the Radio Hall of Fame.

LOUDER!    LOUDER!   LOUDER!     LOUDER!    LOUUUDDDDERRRR!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login