Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838286 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #8715 on: March 09, 2023, 03:21:26 AM »

Noory's first guest was a rags to riches business dude who's written a motivational/inspirational book. Legit guy, told Noory basically why he's on Coast to Coast in the middle of the night, he's a grinder - unfortunately he won't sell 10 books off the appearance because Coast's audience is only interested in quack medical cures and financial scams.

Saint George made an appearance,  he told the guest 'Matt, I don't know why but I can't pass a homeless person by. I have to give them some money, it's not for me, to make me feel better, they get the money but I do it to help them, as much as I can. Let me tell you a story, there's a young homeless guy I regularly see, he is outside the post office, wrapped in a blanket. One day I decided to talk to him, I asked him his name and about himself. He told me his name is Michael. I told him 'Well I'm George, remember my name.' So I walked away and then I turned around and looked back and called to him 'What' my name?' He said 'George'. He remembered my name.'

lol what a cretin this man is, everything in that story is pure Noory, he had to make the point that he gives money not to make himself feel better, implying it doesn't make him feel better but he gives only because it's the right thing to do. He adds he 'helps the homeless as much as I can' sure you do shithead, 20 bucks is NOT 'as much as I can', it's the amount you give that makes you feel good, you could give lots more. then he wants the homeless man to remember his name, it's all about him. to make it worse, he assumes the homeless man is a complete moron, surprised he can remember his name just a minute after being told his name.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #8716 on: March 09, 2023, 03:30:43 AM »

hahaha he doesn't even realize what a dick he is. the next story will be

'Tom, remember the homeless guy Michael I talked about on the show recently. I saw him again today, sitting on the ground wrapped in his blanket outside the post office. I gave him another 20 bucks. I looked down at Michael and extended my hand and said 'Shake a paw.'. Incredible, he did it, he learned to do a trick. The next time I see him I am going to see if he can 'roll over' and other things like that.'

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #8717 on: March 09, 2023, 05:59:51 AM »
Noory's guest just told him she hasn't heard him sing but she said many have told her he has a beautiful singing voice!
She told him he should make a CD. :o

The FCC should crack down on all that ass kissing going on. It is indecent!
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8718 on: March 09, 2023, 01:39:43 PM »
The FCC should crack down on all that ass kissing going on. It is indecent!

And just think the children, yes the children who are being assaulted by that just vile ass kissing over the air waves.  They don't have to tune in, it is there in the air, where they hear, where they breath.  It is an ass-kissing assault on humanity.  Stop, just stop!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #8719 on: March 09, 2023, 02:02:08 PM »
That second guest last night kept on with the Noory ass-kissing.
Even her channeled entity chimed in and both called Noory a "phenomenal human" :P

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #8720 on: March 09, 2023, 04:39:32 PM »
Noory's pizza roll dream girl

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8721 on: March 11, 2023, 03:07:57 AM »
hahaha he doesn't even realize what a dick he is. the next story will be

'Tom, remember the homeless guy Michael I talked about on the show recently. I saw him again today, sitting on the ground wrapped in his blanket outside the post office. I gave him another 20 bucks. I looked down at Michael and extended my hand and said 'Shake a paw.'. Incredible, he did it, he learned to do a trick. The next time I see him I am going to see if he can 'roll over' and other things like that.'
Lol.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #8722 on: March 11, 2023, 03:30:07 PM »
I wonder when George Snoory will Interview Anthony Senda aka Falkie the Hutt??

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #8723 on: March 11, 2023, 03:45:50 PM »
From 6-10pm PT, Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to 3/14/01 when researcher Will Thomas discussed chemtrails.
It's bad when C2Cam is airing one of Art's shows from over 20 years ago and its way better then any show that George Snoory is doing today.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8724 on: March 12, 2023, 09:33:54 AM »
From 6-10pm PT, Art Bell: Somewhere in Time returns to 3/14/01 when researcher Will Thomas discussed chemtrails.
It's bad when C2Cam is airing one of Art's shows from over 20 years ago and its way better then any show that George Snoory is doing today.

True, but it is the cold reality we must endure.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8725 on: March 12, 2023, 12:13:06 PM »
True, but it is the cold reality we must endure.

I didn't listen carefully, nor did I listen to all three hours in my local market, but what I heard was enjoyable.

As often cited, the current regime should be far beyond embarrassed to so heavily promote archival recordings of a show that was run live 5 days a week for less than a decade whereas the current host has had the show for 20 years running at 7 days a week.

Sure, it's like Lynyrd Skynyrd was doing when the kid brother took over vocals and the remaining band kept playing the first four albums' worth of material. At least it was good material that they were continuing to perform.

I need to remember to call when they make another 5-year contract extension announcement. I wonder if they'll let me through when I mention I say I will ask questions about it. 
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8726 on: March 13, 2023, 10:40:21 PM »
What a horrible song.  And for those of us who didn't know (and would have preferred not to learn about it today) the lyricist is dead, Snorway had to remind us.  At the beginning of the show.  Sometimes I wait all day, like today when I'm sick, to hear the show.  And yet his first song task is to remind us the world is cheesy and a man is dead.  You are gross, George.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8727 on: March 13, 2023, 10:41:46 PM »
I wonder when George Snoory will Interview Anthony Senda aka Falkie the Hutt??
How far of a leap is it from George Snoory to George Sorry?  Another night with Mr. Ballen.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8728 on: March 13, 2023, 10:49:32 PM »
What a horrible song.  And for those of us who didn't know (and would have preferred not to learn about it today) the lyricist is dead, Snorway had to remind us.  At the beginning of the show.  Sometimes I wait all day, like today when I'm sick, to hear the show.  And yet his first song task is to remind us the world is cheesy and a man is dead.  You are gross, George.

What song?
Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #8729 on: March 13, 2023, 11:15:19 PM »
What song?
Rhinestone Cowbooy with Glen Campbell.