Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838505 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9015 on: June 03, 2023, 01:40:13 AM »
I heard sNoory goad Jeremy the post-coma retard into his "coma countdown."

He's an asshole. 

Cutting out 20-minutes early tonight.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9016 on: June 03, 2023, 09:10:40 AM »
I heard sNoory goad Jeremy the post-coma retard into his "coma countdown."

He's an asshole. 

Cutting out 20-minutes early tonight.

He's winding down, folks. . . . he is winding down. . .down. .down. down, Done!

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9017 on: June 04, 2023, 12:05:57 PM »
Norry's supposedly birthday celebration is thinly veiled as a retirement dinner.  Norry, is opposed, but there is a young whipper snapper waiting in the wings to assume the mike.  (I composed the last sentence in the language of his years.)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9018 on: June 04, 2023, 02:57:35 PM »
Norry's supposedly birthday celebration is thinly veiled as a retirement dinner.  Norry, is opposed, but there is a young whipper snapper waiting in the wings to assume the mike.  (I composed the last sentence in the language of his years.)

If his birthday cake was made by Jack Kevorkian, I'm all for having a party on the radio.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9019 on: June 04, 2023, 03:08:08 PM »
Any reports out yet about Noory and Tommy at the Contact in the Desert event yesterday?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9020 on: June 04, 2023, 08:56:16 PM »
look at the guests to his little birthday party, pretty much epitomizes Noory, none of them are his friends, Shostak is often irked by Noory's questions because he doesn't believe in any of the UFO 'research' Coast/Noory promotes as legitimate.

Mark Shaw should be fun.

Mark Shaw: I want to tell you how much of an honor it is to be invited to be part of your birthday show George.

George Noory: Thank yeeeeew Mark, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate the work you do and for sharing it with us. Your JFK Assassination research is fantastic.

Mark Shaw: You're too kind George. I have a surprise for you, I've got special guests with me to wish you a happy birthday!

George Noory: Oh really?

Mark Shaw: They're here now George. Dorothy and Marilyn are with us tonight. Marilyn is ready to sing Happy Birthday to you just as she did for President  John F. Kennedy so many years ago. Dorothy may join in. Both of these wonderful ladies are looking gorgeous tonight George.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9021 on: June 04, 2023, 09:17:56 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They recycled a very old picture tonight at the c2cam website, I think its almost 20 years old...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9022 on: June 04, 2023, 09:21:05 PM »
look at the guests to his little birthday party, pretty much epitomizes Noory, none of them are his friends, Shostak is often irked by Noory's questions because he doesn't believe in any of the UFO 'research' Coast/Noory promotes as legitimate.

Mark Shaw should be fun.

Mark Shaw: I want to tell you how much of an honor it is to be invited to be part of your birthday show George.

George Noory: Thank yeeeeew Mark, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate the work you do and for sharing it with us. Your JFK Assassination research is fantastic.

Mark Shaw: You're too kind George. I have a surprise for you, I've got special guests with me to wish you a happy birthday!

George Noory: Oh really?

Mark Shaw: They're here now George. Dorothy and Marilyn are with us tonight. Marilyn is ready to sing Happy Birthday to you just as she did for President  John F. Kennedy so many years ago. Dorothy may join in. Both of these wonderful ladies are looking gorgeous tonight George.
Of the birthday guests tonight, of course I remember Seth Shostak of SETI for his many c2cam appearances and vaguely recall Mark Shaw for his JFK Conspiracy shows.  The other two are bottom of the barrel guests, probably leftovers from Noory's pre-c2c local Nighthawk show.  Those are the best Tommy could get to join Noory on his birthday?  ::)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9023 on: June 04, 2023, 09:35:31 PM »
Of the birthday guests tonight, of course I remember Seth Shostak of SETI for his many c2cam appearances and vaguely recall Mark Shaw for his JFK Conspiracy shows.  The other two are bottom of the barrel guests, probably leftovers from Noory's pre-c2c local Nighthawk show.  Those are the best Tommy could get to join Noory on his birthday?  ::)

I don't think any Coast regular has been on more than Shaw in the past few years, he seems to be on every 3-4 months, covering the same ground over and over.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9024 on: June 05, 2023, 11:54:16 PM »
Noory and Tommy tonight were already promoting their next live show event that isn't until October!

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9025 on: June 06, 2023, 04:36:09 AM »
Noory and Tommy tonight were already promoting their next live show event that isn't until October!

He has to get in as many as he can because the contract clock is ticking, like sands through the hourglass, such is the suck of the lives.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9026 on: June 06, 2023, 04:41:07 AM »
TommyD Productions?  Did Tommee eat the Wagner woman?
Merry Christmas

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #9027 on: June 06, 2023, 12:37:33 PM »

They recycled a very old picture tonight at the c2cam website, I think its almost 20 years old...

Very recycled, I don't listen much anymore but how often does he actually have these topics on his show. Shouldn't the picture be him hawking some vitamins or something. Let me see what is on today

First Half: Dr. Joel Wallach will discuss the human body and its ability to achieve natural healing. He'll highlight the benefits of natural remedies that aid in the body’s recovery from chronic conditions that plague Americans today.

FFS EVERY SINGLE TIME. The last time I came on here to see what was on Noory on May 16 >:( ::) ;D

First Half: Pharmacist Ben Fuchs will discuss natural health remedies and the vitamins, nutrients, and minerals that our bodies need to maintain good health.

How often are these health shows on? I rarely get a chance to listen or remember to look up who's on, but I swear 9 out of 10 times seem to be the Fuc*s or Wallet or some other health show.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #9028 on: June 06, 2023, 12:57:55 PM »
^^^ This made me laugh quite a bit.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9029 on: June 06, 2023, 07:53:45 PM »
TommyD Productions?  Did Tommee eat the Wagner woman?

Burp!