Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838522 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9315 on: July 28, 2023, 09:23:48 AM »
Now they're zeroing in on Planet X.  Will sNoory and his ancient voice notice?
https://www.sciencealert.com/a-giant-planet-seems-to-be-lurking-unseen-in-our-solar-system
Merry Christmas

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9316 on: July 28, 2023, 10:36:46 PM »
Big UFO hearing in Congress today.  Does sNoory know?
Better late then never - Noory now has a guest scheduled on the UFO hearing topic for next Wed.
Art Bell would pre-empt a scheduled guest for an important breaking news topic, but not Noory - he has to wait and schedule it for later after the already scheduled unimportant guests like psychics and tarot card readers...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9317 on: July 28, 2023, 10:40:00 PM »
The weekend shows hasn't been announced yet but seeing Knapp has done shows the last two weekends I would guess he's not on this weekend unfortunately
The weekend schedule is up now, and indeed no Knapp unfortunately.
Instead we get Lisa Garr on Sat and Connie Willis on Sun...  :P

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9318 on: July 29, 2023, 03:31:25 AM »
Perfect examples of corporate top down decision making as opposed to an individual like Art.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9319 on: July 29, 2023, 12:53:53 PM »
Better late then never - Noory now has a guest scheduled on the UFO hearing topic for next Wed.
Art Bell would pre-empt a scheduled guest for an important breaking news topic, but not Noory - he has to wait and schedule it for later after the already scheduled unimportant guests like psychics and tarot card readers...

Since the person writing the 3x5 card questions uses a crayon, it takes a little longer to prepare them.
Eh, nevermind...

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #9320 on: July 29, 2023, 02:33:01 PM »
Since the person writing the 3x5 card questions uses a crayon, it takes a little longer to prepare them.

;D

Honestly it doesn't matter what Noory decides to "discuss" on the show.  It will essentially be a replay of the last dozen interviews he's done on a similar topic, with a few names and dates updated.

I too have noticed what others have been saying lately about Noory- seems his voice has aged a decade in the past year or so. 

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9321 on: July 29, 2023, 02:49:38 PM »
Even Christian Wilde sounds younger.
Merry Christmas

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9322 on: July 29, 2023, 04:26:26 PM »
I too have noticed what others have been saying lately about Noory- seems his voice has aged a decade in the past year or so.
Yep you can hear a big difference when he does a replay of part of an older interview in the last half hour on Thursday or Friday nights!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9323 on: July 29, 2023, 04:42:11 PM »
Yep you can hear a big difference when he does a replay of part of an older interview in the last half hour on Thursday or Friday nights!

He's been inhaling too many hair dye and toupée glue fumes...
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9324 on: July 30, 2023, 09:19:53 AM »
He's been inhaling too many hair dye and toupée glue fumes...

He needs to start wearing a N-95 on a daily basis because you only get one set of lungs and throat thingees.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9325 on: July 30, 2023, 09:24:56 AM »
Coma boy got in with his usual story to Lee Cigar last night. The guest disappointed him because she didn't know if he had injured his vagus nerve or not.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9326 on: July 30, 2023, 02:11:44 PM »
Coma boy got in with his usual story to Lee Cigar last night. The guest disappointed him because she didn't know if he had injured his vagus nerve or not.

Hahaha...

I couldn't unhear "Vegas nerve," baby. 😁
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9327 on: July 31, 2023, 10:57:47 PM »
Noory's frequent guest expert on JFK and Dorothy Killgallen is on again.
He just told Noory that he is the best interviewer because he always listens so well! :o
What an ass-kisser...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9328 on: July 31, 2023, 11:36:40 PM »
Tom from La Jolla: "I have a comment and a question ..."

Yah, right. Half the time his comment goes on so long either Noory or the guest has to jump in. There never is a question.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9329 on: August 01, 2023, 12:33:33 AM »
Noory's frequent guest expert on JFK and Dorothy Killgallen is on again.
He just told Noory that he is the best interviewer because he always listens so well! :o
What an ass-kisser...

he's the best interviewer because Noory's the only one who'll have him on as a guest - he's literally on every 3 months and it's always the same thing. did he have anything new to say about Dorothy and Marilyn.

i haven't listened lately, the show is unlistenable to me, can't stomach Noory and the pathetic callers -  I'll find myself listening again though, happens to me regularly but I could reach the point where even listening for the guilty pleasure of pointing out what a stooge he is runs out. As he gets older, his voice weakening, more incoherent it gets harder to pick on him.

Pee Wee Herman died today of cancer, soooooooo many comedians have died in the past few years, all younger than Noory and a thousand times more talented. Bums me out.