Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838277 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9570 on: October 21, 2023, 10:43:05 PM »
One of Noory's longtime regular callers "Joe from Monterrey" is Connie Willis' first half guest for tonight.
She is promoting callers to guests now. Who will be her next guest, Cornelius? :o

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9571 on: October 21, 2023, 11:14:22 PM »
One of Noory's longtime regular callers "Joe from Monterrey" is Connie Willis' first half guest for tonight.
She is promoting callers to guests now. Who will be her next guest, Cornelius? :o

It used to be a guest would come on and be in shock over the low quality and complete lack of interest or effort on the part of the host.  At times it was palpable.  One could almost hear them thinking ''how could this person possibly be a decades long host of a national radio show?''

Word must be out among serious people not to bother coming on the show.  Finally.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9572 on: October 21, 2023, 11:22:05 PM »
PS is Lionel Fanthorpe of Spring-heel Jack fame still alive?

The Snorge could always call him up in the middle of the night to re-tell that worn-out tale if a guest hung up.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9573 on: October 22, 2023, 12:14:55 AM »
Haha Cornelius himself just called in for guest Joe in Monterey to talk about "stuff"

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9574 on: October 22, 2023, 08:12:52 AM »

Is that the one with the big feet that calls her?  I wonder if he has been pre-screened before going on air.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9575 on: October 22, 2023, 08:23:06 AM »
Is that the one with the big feet that calls her?  I wonder if he has been pre-screened before going on air.
No thats a different guy - Walt in Pennsylvania the ultra skeptical caller. He hasn't called in for months however.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9576 on: October 22, 2023, 09:11:10 AM »
No thats a different guy - Walt in Pennsylvania the ultra skeptical caller. He hasn't called in for months however.

I wonder if Walt might have crossed a creepster line. Did his last call sound dumped?
Eh, nevermind...

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #9577 on: October 22, 2023, 10:40:54 AM »
Could Falkie be next?? @sean92008 @bateman @Chefist

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9578 on: October 22, 2023, 10:57:22 AM »
Could Falkie be next?? @sean92008 @bateman @Chefist

Falkie blew his chance.  Couldn't get his act together to do something once a week. 

I still think a jealous Tommee sabotaged him.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9579 on: October 22, 2023, 11:44:13 AM »

He's the expert on everything who's an exorcist, medium, and converses with the Galactic Council or whatever he calls it.  I still have the show where Ian absolutely destroyed him during open lines a few years ago.  I'll give the guy credit, however, he got right back on that horse despite being exposed as a lunatic.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9580 on: October 22, 2023, 02:46:50 PM »
Ian Punnett nowadays tells the regular Noory callers to take the night off when he hosts open lines.
However one of them snuck in last Friday night when Ian guest hosted with open lines - Tom from La Jolla made it on!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9581 on: October 22, 2023, 06:26:04 PM »

oh Walt da Skeptic is also MIA?

Walt up there at the pearly gates pleading  'I wasn't really serious widdat stuff about da Bible being fairy tales told by ancient Jewish goat herders, I always believed in Gad in my heart y'know.'

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9582 on: October 22, 2023, 08:37:59 PM »
Ian Punnett nowadays tells the regular Noory callers to take the night off when he hosts open lines.
However one of them snuck in last Friday night when Ian guest hosted with open lines - Tom from La Jolla made it on!

At least Tom knows how to read a script or talking points or whatever he does.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9583 on: October 22, 2023, 10:04:17 PM »
oh Walt da Skeptic is also MIA?

Walt up there at the pearly gates pleading  'I wasn't really serious widdat stuff about da Bible being fairy tales told by ancient Jewish goat herders, I always believed in Gad in my heart y'know.'
Walt  would first say  "with all due respect..."  ;D

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9584 on: October 23, 2023, 06:42:52 AM »
And to Connie, my size 14 shoes.
Merry Christmas