Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838499 times)

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9600 on: October 24, 2023, 07:34:12 AM »

She's alive!!!

Miracles abound in the Noory realm.

So when Tom took the call from the guy who claimed Louise was dead, he apparently didn't bother to ask him her last name.  Knowing her last name, he could have checked obits, requested a copy of a death certificate, checked the SSDI, etc.  Laziness on Tom's part.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9601 on: October 24, 2023, 08:20:44 AM »
...  Laziness on Tom's part.

Shocking

AvDaBr

• KDWN
« Reply #9602 on: October 24, 2023, 10:04:41 AM »
You all are obviously blind to the marketing genius of contemporary Coast to Coast AM.  Sure,  Art had Ghost to Ghost on Halloween and many shows trot out the usual paranormal guests this time of year.  But only one show has had a Lady Lazarus call in during Halloween season.

I'm eager to see what happens next.  Does Annie from Alabama call in tonight to warn parents not to let their children play with Ouija boards because planchettes pose a choking hazard?  Does Barry in Rock Hill serenade us with his rendition of Monster Mash?  Does Mike the Millennial seek Noory's counsel on how to trick his succubus into playing Uno instead of having intercourse?  Does Walt call in claiming to have been visited by the ghost of fellow atheist AAA Bill?

Or maybe Uncle Duke is right.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9603 on: October 24, 2023, 10:16:27 AM »
the best part of Louise calling in after hearing she had died in February was her telling Noory she's perfectly fine but that she doesn't listen all the time these days and hasn't called in months - what she meant without being too rude is that even members of the Sad Pack are tuning out the utter crap Noory and his feckless producer put out and have found better things to listen to or do with their time in the middle of the night.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9604 on: October 24, 2023, 12:26:32 PM »
the best part of Louise calling in after hearing she had died in February was her telling Noory she's perfectly fine but that she doesn't listen all the time these days and hasn't called in months - what she meant without being too rude is that even members of the Sad Pack are tuning out the utter crap Noory and his feckless producer put out and have found better things to listen to or do with their time in the middle of the night.

I'd really like to know the number of listeners they have.  Apparently someone listening for a segment or two counts, I'd like to see the number of people per night who listen for an hour or more, and number for each hour.

I bet by signoff it's below 1000 some nights.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9605 on: October 24, 2023, 02:42:12 PM »
I think it's now very apparent how Noory ended up with a late night talk show on a St. Louis radio station after being a TV news producer at network affiliate stations.

'We interrupt this interview with psychic medium and relationship expert Gloria Hollinsworth to bring you this news bulletin. According to our producer Tom Danheiser Twitter user BillP58432203 is reporting that the 46th President of the United States, Joseph R. Biden has passed away. Godspeed Mr. President, we here at Coast2Coast AM are deeply saddened by your passing. Gloria sorry for the interruption, where can we find your books?'

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9606 on: October 24, 2023, 02:47:24 PM »
Did sNoory at least ask Louise if she was calling from the afterlife like the grandmother of his good friend Billy Mumy did in one of his favorite Twilight Zone episodes?
Merry Christmas

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #9607 on: October 24, 2023, 03:47:04 PM »
I think it's now very apparent how Noory ended up with a late night talk show on a St. Louis radio station after being a TV news producer at network affiliate stations.

'We interrupt this interview with psychic medium and relationship expert Gloria Hollinsworth to bring you this news bulletin. According to our producer Tom Danheiser Twitter user BillP58432203 is reporting that the 46th President of the United States, Joseph R. Biden has passed away. Godspeed Mr. President, we here at Coast2Coast AM are deeply saddened by your passing. Gloria sorry for the interruption, where can we find your books?'

If only!

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9608 on: October 25, 2023, 01:59:08 AM »
Louise just called in again tonight and Noory confirmed again she is still alive!
She retold about being Mohammed Ali's first girlfriend when he was Cassius Clay and they were 13-14 years old.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9609 on: October 25, 2023, 08:16:19 AM »
Louise just called in again tonight and Noory confirmed again she is still alive!...

That's going to be part of his lazy schtick from now on whenever she calls.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9610 on: October 25, 2023, 08:35:43 AM »
fuck we have to find whoever did that hilarious cartoon of the epic Pizza Roll Story and do one for the Louise Death Announcement Debacle.

hahaha Louise sounded great, a lot healthier than Noory, she was laughing, lying in her bed listening to Noory pronounce her dead.

The obituary reads that Norry's brain cells passed years ago.  And, they are resting every night in peace.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9611 on: October 25, 2023, 12:37:32 PM »
Louise just called in again tonight and Noory confirmed again she is still alive!
She retold about being Mohammed Ali's first girlfriend when he was Cassius Clay and they were 13-14 years old.

God, this has got to be the most public troll of sNoory's C2C.  They got the sad pack back together.

I must wonder out loud if Tommy made this death call up to bring her back because they suck and needed more callers to the show.  It certainly has the feel of VH1's Bands Reunited.

MtM and Walt are next...
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9612 on: October 25, 2023, 01:37:53 PM »
God, this has got to be the most public troll of sNoory's C2C.  They got the sad pack back together.

I must wonder out loud if Tommy made this death call up to bring her back because they suck and needed more callers to the show.  It certainly has the feel of VH1's Bands Reunited.

MtM and Walt are next...

I hope my all time favorite caller, Charles from Elgin, TX, returns as well. 

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #9613 on: October 25, 2023, 02:03:05 PM »
Maybe Heater will call.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9614 on: October 25, 2023, 02:11:28 PM »
Maybe Heater will call.

George will have another “Louise is Lazarus” moment when he announces that Art is on the ‘phone.
Eh, nevermind...