Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838631 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9720 on: November 11, 2023, 10:22:58 PM »
He has nobody. Only work. Most people retire and enjoy family. He's an asshole and probably put the same level of effort into his family as he does the show.
Eh, nevermind...

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #9721 on: November 12, 2023, 03:32:39 AM »
George Noory is GREAT, LOVE HIM. FACTS!
I'M ALPHA AF

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #9722 on: November 12, 2023, 03:37:36 AM »
George Noory is GREAT, LOVE HIM. FACTS!

I'm with you there, Bro!  I'd like to meet George and shake his hand.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #9723 on: November 12, 2023, 03:40:00 AM »
I'm with you there, Bro!  I'd like to meet George and shake his hand.

hell yeah, I was gonna meet him this year, but I had a near death experience so couldnt go. he is only like 2 hours away from here. his studio is in burbank. Im sure I could just walk in and chill. have you ever been to the Joshua retreat? I want to go to that one or the alien con. Just havent been able to process this year
I'M ALPHA AF

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9724 on: November 12, 2023, 09:25:03 AM »
George is probably at the Beverly Hills Hotel right now, sitting at the Sinatra table and sipping a Jack Daniels like Frank would, trying to catch the eye of a waitress to chat up, and waiting for his own rat pack to show up - Billy Mumy, Tommy, UFO Phil, and Doc Wallet.  Falkie blew his chance.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Some joker put a mouse trap in his seat to catch a member of that rat pack. 

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #9725 on: November 13, 2023, 01:09:17 AM »
GEORGE IS FANTASTIC.  Its not him. Its the whole iheart radio corporation that took over radio stations decade ago. They have to have all those commercials.  I just listened to C2C tonight with Connie and she had the carnavora commercial within the first 2 mins of the show. No joke. I still think Noory is a real life GENIE!
I'M ALPHA AF

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9726 on: November 17, 2023, 12:09:53 AM »
Tonight Noory is trying again to have the luciferian guest on that was scheduled for a few weeks ago but got dumped at the last minute.
I believe this is the same guy that was a guest with Heather Wade some years back.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9727 on: November 17, 2023, 12:56:36 AM »
Tonight Noory is trying again to have the luciferian guest on that was scheduled for a few weeks ago but got dumped at the last minute.
I believe this is the same guy that was a guest with Heather Wade some years back.
Roaring Storm or something like that... Yeah.  It's not that Heather was in the same league, it's just that George Noory sucks
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9728 on: November 18, 2023, 11:49:56 PM »
Cornelius just called in tonight to the JFK expert guest with host Richard Syrett.
Richard told him someone wants to send him a book but Cornelius claimed he has no email address.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9729 on: November 19, 2023, 12:46:10 AM »
Cornelius just called in tonight to the JFK expert guest with host Richard Syrett.
Richard told him someone wants to send him a book but Cornelius claimed he has no email address.

And can't read anyway.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9730 on: November 19, 2023, 07:26:28 AM »

He has a YouTube channel. 

And can't read anyway.

He sure sounds like it.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9731 on: November 19, 2023, 11:57:31 AM »
He has a YouTube channel. 
I recall Cornelius has told about videos of him are at somebody else's youtube channel.  He doesn't use the internet- probably thinks it might be associated with the mark of the beast or similar devilish "stuff"

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9732 on: November 19, 2023, 12:40:55 PM »
I recall Cornelius has told about videos of him are at somebody else's youtube channel.  He doesn't use the internet- probably thinks it might be associated with the mark of the beast or similar devilish "stuff"

Somebody creating a channel to feature his appearances... How much you want to bet the guy is making fun of Cornholio and it is less an homage to him...

It could be, because he has made threats against people in law enforcement, that he is prohibited from using the internet to make any posts, communicate or stuff.

His mouth or his typing got him in trouble in the past, maybe some stuff happened so he can't do stuff that will be considered stuff that is threatening.

Let's face it, he's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. His self aggrandizing introductions on every call he makes to the show indicates that he has no self-awareness and it's all about him. I can see where a ban from social media might have been necessary on a judicial level.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9733 on: November 21, 2023, 05:21:44 PM »
It's out the dud of the season starring George Norry!   It will be released on Christmas Days at all of the remaining drive-ins in America.  "It's A Dreary Life"  starring George Norry.  Cameo appearances will be with Bill Mumy and Pat Boone. 

The one bright spot is that it is so sad that you will not know whether to life or cry.  Choose to laugh!

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9734 on: November 21, 2023, 07:59:11 PM »
It's out the dud of the season starring George Norry!   It will be released on Christmas Days at all of the remaining drive-ins in America.  "It's A Dreary Life"  starring George Norry.  Cameo appearances will be with Bill Mumy and Pat Boone. 

The one bright spot is that it is so sad that you will not know whether to life or cry.  Choose to laugh!

Narrated by Tommee.